Time Gem Season Updates *Updated (10/19/17)

Options

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The devs are DENSE if they think PVP based wins are ready to be implemented straight into the game.

Regardless as to whether you're for or against the change, it was pretty obvious that it was very rough around the edges and needed some work.

I don't like being given deliberately half-baked game features.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
     Already got our money now let's make a fundamental change to PVP, which is the money maker for the game. Good luck. 
    This is part of their strategy, they also like to run a big sale then announce huge changes and nerfs 2 days later.

This is the kind of developpers we're dealing with.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I Psylocke still limited in the number of strike tiles that can be placed?  Or alternatively, have some other bonus action if she chooses not to place a strike tile?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Interested in these character changes.
  • Rvns-ascend
    Rvns-ascend Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Noooooooooooo. Wins take too long especially if you expect us to then climb for alliance reward points and if you make cp for top 10 only. Wins is fine for players that don't have scaling to only see 5 star teams. I don't get to play 3 and 4 star teams. That means I will have to win almost all of those against dual 5 star champed teams. Then I am expected to climb and shield for alliance points and hopefully get top 10 for cp? Most of us play for the cp and get enough points for our alliances. This system requires a bigger time commitment. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby what will the reward structure for the win based season look like? Will there be a preview? 
  • JusticeJacks
    JusticeJacks Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    rixmith said:
    Wow, I thought they'd at least lower the number of wins for a 4* from 40 to something more reasonable like 25 or 30. But I guess the data showed otherwise...

LOLOLOL
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Congrats on your participation trophy 4*'s newbs! Kind of glad I'm going on vacation at the end of the month, now I have no reason to play pvp before I leave.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So give a big boost to the free to play players and upset those that pay money to shield and be competitive.
    Time to abandon VIP and join the $2/month club
  • pfarewell
    pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    First the announcement about shield training requiring a 209 level Rogue, who isn't available in the store yet,and now this? One foot out the door, the other shortly to follow 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well a lot of bad updates today. Finally a good one. Pretty excited for win based!