• gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Wolfman, trying to hit 900 here! *eyeroll*

Edit: done for now, I should have a max Punisher, a loaner Loki and cMagneto out so have at it.

Sorry. It wasn't my intention to piss you off. I basically just attack anyone who is worth decent points without even looking at the name.

Wolfman, you are top of our bracket right now. I don't need x-force so you are welcome to it, plus I already hit 900 earlier before tanking down/Ghast method. So if I see you again later in my nodes, I'll throw u pts. I think you are in range of getting overtaken by others....
    I ended up winning my bracket with 1002 points. Second was at exactly 1000 points. Was that you? If so, thanks. If not, I'm really surprised he used a shield when he was only 2 points from first.

Wow, nice win. That wasn't me (I've got same MPQ name as in the forums "gambl0r312") maybe that guy was getting pounded and never got a chance to pass u, then shielded to avoid losing more. Grats again on the win!
    Reality intruded into my MPQ playing last nite icon_lol.gif and I barely made top 11, which is ok by me since top 11-25 gets me the same HP (didn't need doom) and others get to have 2 covers they'd need instead of me churning 'em to ISO-8...
  • Unknown
    Options
    good event I enjoyed loki with patch. a little slow at times on the attack but was fun for a few matches
  • Unknown
    Options
    Started the event with about 2.5 hours to go, ended up finishing ranked #12 with 762 points. Didn't want to push higher as my Doom is already fully covered. Hope the folks in my bracket who placed top 10 enjoy their doom covers!
  • Unknown
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    Think people are counting out the venoms to soon. They will push hard and make up ground. Xmen have shot to early but credit were it is due they have impressed me. I love competition so great to see another alliance pushing and with a name like the xmen. I like that

Yup. Venoms almost always charge late. Last tourney xmen had them by 500 points at the 3-hr mark - with 90 min left they were behind 1K. Like seeing the new blood in the mix, though! They've got some bruisers.

That's why you and Bee are at the top and Emeryt, well, he cleans up posts.

We pushed late and recovered second. Notice that X=Men's score was boosted by 2 former Venoms who went rogue. I'm not going to go into details, but we decided to part ways. Then another Venom quit too, and he will most likely join the X-Men soon, so I suspect the X-Men are going to be giving me headaches for some time now. Thankfully I have 99 other people to count on, so when someone goes out, another person takes their place. We will continue to compete for every tournament and I look forward to seeing the X-Men there in the end.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    ... so when someone goes out, another person takes their place.

You should've been called HYDRA
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

I know I know...If Anyone needs an Image Makeover is me.. Baron Von Klingsor?
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

Would have made for a nice scene at the top of every pvp leaderboard so far, S.H.I.E.L.D vs Hydra... come on, you know you wanna! The X-Men intervene to save the day.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

Would have made for a nice scene at the top of every pvp leaderboard so far, S.H.I.E.L.D vs Hydra... come on, you know you wanna! The X-Men intervene to save the day.

It would suck to have to buy the roster spots again though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

It would suck to have to buy the roster spots again though.

I bet support would change it for you, but all your alliance follow the same scheme so it would be silly at this point, unless you want to do 5DeadlyHydras icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Would be neat to have HYDRA. But you guys would have to let us infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D with a few members to make it work out, amirite? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    Think people are counting out the venoms to soon. They will push hard and make up ground. Xmen have shot to early but credit were it is due they have impressed me. I love competition so great to see another alliance pushing and with a name like the xmen. I like that

Yup. Venoms almost always charge late. Last tourney xmen had them by 500 points at the 3-hr mark - with 90 min left they were behind 1K. Like seeing the new blood in the mix, though! They've got some bruisers.

That's my place. Someone has to clean all this mess, as You're perfectly aware of, being temporarily banned from forums as apparently no one tought You how to behave properly. Let the devs do their work and we, moderators, let's do ours.
    We pushed late and recovered second. Notice that X=Men's score was boosted by 2 former Venoms who went rogue. I'm not going to go into details, but we decided to part ways. Then another Venom quit too, and he will most likely join the X-Men soon, so I suspect the X-Men are going to be giving me headaches for some time now. Thankfully I have 99 other people to count on, so when someone goes out, another person takes their place. We will continue to compete for every tournament and I look forward to seeing the X-Men there in the end.
    Of course You're not going into details, especially when Your former members call You "****" or "Fuhrer". They must have a reason for that, don't they? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's got 99 problems. But roster spots ain't one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    He's got 99 problems. But roster spots ain't one.
    8lcd2.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:

That's my place. Someone has to clean all this mess, as You're perfectly aware of, being temporarily banned from forums as apparently no one tought You how to behave properly. Let the devs do their work and we, moderators, let's do ours.
    Of course You're not going into details, especially when Your former members call You "****" or "Fuhrer". They must have a reason for that, don't they? icon_e_wink.gif

Emeryt, you are a sorry excuse for a moderator, incapable of being professional or objective. I have no reason to explain myself to you. If people call me the Fuhrer, it's because they know nothing of history and lack perspective and wisdom. I'm not here to win popularity contests, just compete. From a competitive point of view, I don't think you can criticize me. In any case, I am not going to waste my time arguing with you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt, you are a sorry excuse for a moderator, incapable of being professional or objective. I have no reason to explain myself to you. If people call me the Fuhrer, it's because they know nothing of history and lack perspective and wisdom. I'm not here to win popularity contests, just compete. From a competitive point of view, I don't think you can criticize me. In any case, I am not going to waste my time arguing with you.
    Yeah, don't waste Your time. I know You're busy spamming IceIX with PMs and the CEO's twitter account with complaints about me.

Thankfully You stopped PMing me with threats and "invitations" to USA, so You could "talk" with me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Yeah, don't waste Your time. I know You're busy spamming IceIX with PMs and the CEO's twitter account with complaints about me.

Thankfully You stopped PMing me with threats and "invitations" to USA, so You could "talk" with me.

You were annoying before becoming a Mod but now you are insufferable. I do ask IceIX to talk with you. I feel that as a moderator you should represent the community, not single productive members like myself out. I could respond to you but I don't want to be in the wrong or be moderated by you. I would prefer if you took the path of other people in the forums who disagree with me, and simply ignore me. Instead of joining in the name calling or clap every time someone says something negative to me. While you do a good job cleaning forums, the general consensus from everyone I've asked is that you are a jerk. Not a cool guy, just a jerk. So stop behaving like one, or quit being a moderator.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

"Thankfully"? At least with PMs the rest of us didn't have to read this **** in every thread :/
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

You were annoying before becoming a Mod but now you are insufferable. I do ask IceIX to talk with you. I feel that as a moderator you should represent the community, not single productive members like myself out. I could respond to you but I don't want to be in the wrong or be moderated by you. I would prefer if you took the path of other people in the forums who disagree with me, and simply ignore me. Instead of joining in the name calling or clap every time someone says something negative to me. While you do a good job cleaning forums, the general consensus from everyone I've asked is that you are a jerk. Not a cool guy, just a jerk. So stop behaving like one, or quit being a moderator.
    Apparently You have slight of a problem with reading signatures. I'm not writing in green, thus I'm not writing as a moderator.

I don't like bullies, that's all.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I may miss tomorrow's episode of Klingsor and Emeryt...is it on at the same time? Should I set my DVR?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I may miss tomorrow's episode of Klingsor and Emeryt...is it on at the same time? Should I set my DVR?

Just torrent it. Its not a paid program so its legal and you get to skip all the on topic posts.
This discussion has been closed.