God of Lies: May 2-4

Options
ZeiramMR
ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
Looks like we do get a Loki tournament this weekend.

(More elaborate rewards update to come)

Individual Top 1: X-Force Wolverine Green
Individual Top 10: Doctor Doom Black + Blue
Individual Top 50: Doctor Doom Blue
Individual Top 200: Ares Red

Alliance Top 100: Doctor Doom Black

Progression Highlights
300 - Token (Heroic with better chance of Loki, 2-4 star available)
600 - Thor MN Red
900 - 50 Hero Points
1100 - Loki Black
1300 - IW Yellow

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My Loki at lvl50 - 1860hp.

Same Loki buffed to lvl140 in SIm - 5030hp.

So if in this tourney he'll be buffed +90lvl as well, he will tank some colours and won't die that fast.

I might consider giving him 10 more levels. Otherwise, no bother.

btw. I wonder how many higher lvl Lokis are out there icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    The PVP is usually a x1.5 multiplier, so your 50 Loki would be 75.

Mine is 60. I'm not sure I want to put any iso into him, since he's basically worthless and his levels only matter for HP and tile damage.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If this ends up having good rewards I am going to kill someone... With my level 15 loki. : icon_neutral.gif
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Loki is level 46, actually much higher than he ought to be. If the tournament rewards look enticing, The God of Lies might get some love at last and go up a few levels. Otherwise, sorry, but there's C. Mags waiting for my Iso.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All my highest heroes are based around strike and/or protect tiles, I hope I'll finish this tourney without throwing my phone to the wall.... ^^
  • Unknown
    Options
    finwe wrote:
    All my highest heroes are based around strike and/or protect tiles, I hope I'll finish this tourney without throwing my phone to the wall.... ^^

Oh lol, so true icon_e_smile.gif
    But on the other hand, Loki will be dead probably before AI get 15 black AP.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've secretly (or not so secretly) liked Loki for a long time. At the possibility of a Loki PvP I pushed my loki from 74 to 92 and I'm committed now to maxing him.

I'm going to enjoy this PvP I think icon_razz.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hope it's just a small boost, low HP heroes being required are the best types of tourneys, even GSW was delightfully squishy and there's a ton of those covers in circulation. That people actually leveled before she became obsoleted by lazy thor too!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine's at his soft cap at 77th (he 5/2). I may bring him up the extra 12 levels I get after I get another purple if the prize is good enough or this one - there aren't going to be that many leveled Lokis out there.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Mine's at his soft cap at 77th (he 5/2). I may bring him up the extra 12 levels I get after I get another purple if the prize is good enough or this one - there aren't going to be that many leveled Lokis out there.
    Well good luck if you think a leveled Loki will make you a less attractive target icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Well good luck if you think a leveled Loki will make you a less attractive target icon_e_biggrin.gif
    +1.

I know I won't even bother with checking Loki's lvl when enemy team shows up in my node. Loki is one irritating ability. No damage, no hit points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm guessing this will have Rags covers as prizes, followed by Cyborged To Tears PVP.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think the devs are giving us a hint that we should have our Loki's leveld up before Lazy Daken shows up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

It might to 2* teams. I don't generally fight the maxed 3* teams (my highest people are level 90 currently), who I know don't care. I find having anybody in 100+ territory discourages a lot of retaliations from 2* rosters.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

It might to 2* teams. I don't generally fight the maxed 3* teams (my highest people are level 90 currently), who I know don't care. I find having anybody in 100+ territory discourages a lot of retaliations from 2* rosters.
    Ok, yeah, the zombie horde might get discouraged, you got a point there icon_e_smile.gif
    But still - only level him if you're completely out of other options icon_e_wink.gif

Mine's sitting at 50, and will stay there, unless they hand out LT covers for this one... in which case he might get some ISO _after_ the tourney as a reward icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I think the devs are giving us a hint that we should have our Loki's leveld up before Lazy Daken shows up.

Yep. Same thought. I see a developer standing on a conference room table holding a sceptre shouting "Release the Daken!"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    But still - only level him if you're completely out of other options icon_e_wink.gif

The power of OCD compels me...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My 5/5 Loki stays at lvl 33 and I doubt I'll use any of his powers in the tourney with Punisher/oBW or Punisher/cMags.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

Ah, but I never want him attacking anyways and none of his powers require levels! THIS time, the day is mine, devs!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think I may run Patch/Loki/CMag. Loki will tank black, purple, and probably green, mags will only have blue (and not need to actually match anymore once he hits five), while Patch has red and (to the extent I match it) yellow. Every color but yellow will feed a useful ability or two; I should be able to get plenty of purple for magnetic translocation, black for Loki, and absolutely abuse Patch. My plan is to come out of pretty much every battle with only Loki down (m)any hitpoints.
This discussion has been closed.