R134 Release Notes *Updated (8/29/17)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've had a different issue with this update. My son plays MPQ on his Ipod Touch, using my wife's Facebook to save data. He's had this Ipod for about a month. In that time I've never logged into my MPQ or Facebook account. All of a sudden, after the update, he's logged into my account and nothing I've done has been able to get it to switch back. I also noticed some odd things. 

1) It shows my account as it was before the update.
    2) It shows my account (with VIP status, SHIELD rank, etc) but with his username.

Tonight, I went to play on my account. I finished a Strange Sights mission and was bidden to log into Facebook. When I did, I was greeted with the same things I was seeing when trying to boot up the game on my son's Ipod Touch. Which means I lost 2 3 star Elektra covers, 300-400 Hero Points, 7 Command Points and a few other covers I believe but I haven't had the chance to see which ones. This is huge issue and I have no idea why this happened. Has anyone experienced this?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GigDgee said:
    I played a match with every character in the game, and I'm still getting constant loading screens.
    I imagine it has to load not only your own characters, but AI goons also.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GigDgee said:
    I played a match with every character in the game, and I'm still getting constant loading screens.
    And backgrounds, and possibly even the story bits
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GigDgee said:
    I never noticed there were different backgrounds until this bug...... Never paid that close attention.... Almost day 700.....
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    GigDgee said:
    I never noticed there were different backgrounds until this bug...... Never paid that close attention.... Almost day 700.....
    I haven't been playing for quite half of that, but yeah same boat.  
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    GigDgee said:
    Well, it hasn't really mattered since Environmental Tiles were replaced with Team Up Tiles. Way back, the Latveria or City backgrounds meant entirely different effects for using the Environment AP.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stick said:
    I'm sad about that R&G countdown turning into a repeater. I really enjoyed running him with C4rol. Oh well.
    I think Wasp would be the natural replacement for R&G.  I suspect she'll be slotting in beside C4rol a lot more often now.
    Those two are pretty good together, but the active color overlap is fierce.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dayv said:
    Stick said:
    I'm sad about that R&G countdown turning into a repeater. I really enjoyed running him with C4rol. Oh well.
    I think Wasp would be the natural replacement for R&G.  I suspect she'll be slotting in beside C4rol a lot more often now.
    True enough!  Get a board with no Black or Yellow and it can be a rough match.  Haven't tried them with C&D yet, but have considered it.  I only ever pair them if I'm using tile buffing as my main strategy (like when Bl4de is buffed).  

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayv said:
    Stick said:
    True enough!  Get a board with no Black or Yellow and it can be a rough match.  Haven't tried them with C&D yet, but have considered it.  I only ever pair them if I'm using tile buffing as my main strategy (like when Bl4de is buffed).  

Hopefully in a board like that you can get 6 blue AP soon enough. All you need after that is -a- strike or attack tile.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dayv said:
    Stick said:

Hopefully in a board like that you can get 6 blue AP soon enough. All you need after that is -a- strike or attack tile.
    Yeah, even just one can get the job done.  Call me greedy, but I prefer several!  It's immensely satisfying to get a few buffed tiles and then one-shot your nastiest opponent just by making a match.