Was the Hero For Hire Store brought back?

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I've seen the offer a couple times, and bought it twice, but the other day I got an extra Sandman cover I couldn't use (mine is 2/5/5) but I didn't get the offer.  I had around 1000HP, so I wasn't going to buy it anyway, but I was surprised it didn't show up that time. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    24 hours ago my Cloak and Dagger was 2/5/5. I finished T10 in MR&G which yielded C&D yellow and Purple and was immediately offered a yellow in the HFH store with just hours remaining before the flip.

After using the yellow I had from placement to bring them to 3/5/5 the offer still remained. It's gone now since the store changed from Ant-Man to Miles.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    In the past 2 days I received 2 more yellow Yondu covers, Shield simulator 2000p reward and another from a token. 

1077k ISO, 10050 HP and still no H4F offer. :/ 
  • Kahmon
    So my Iceman was at 2/5/4 with 3 extra blue covers waiting. (Yeah, PvP and PvE both gave the color I don't need in the same week. Sheesh). With Frosty set as my only 4* bonus hero I popped some covers and hit a purple. He's now 2/5/5, but noH4H offer yet. 

Purely speculation, and possibly already debunked:
    They may not make special offers on consecutive stores.
    Too many covers waiting bugs it.

No idea why I'm not offered his green yet, but hopefully will be before my blues expire.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I'll add my latest experience.  I've had 2 Sandman covers dying on the vine for a few days (mine is 2/5/5), but no offer yet.  Then today I maxed and sold a couple 2* in my farm, bumping me up to 2200 HP and 380k ISO, and what do you know it appeared in the store after that.

I didn't check right before selling, so it's possible it was related to timing, not ISO/HP, but it seems likely it's somehow tied to resources.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    I got my second appearance of extras. 
    I got AGAIN Roadie, because I have him at 5/0/5 and Cho, who I have a dying cover for, but I think it has more to do with him being in the Clash tomorrow.

I have 267K ISO and 1420 HP.  So I dunno.  This really seems random.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Last week I got a offer for Mockingbird while mine was at 4/3/5 with another purple on the vine, but it only popped up in the last few hours of the Miles store and while I could preview the Rulk store. I almost missed it.

I had about 200K ISO and something like 18,000 HP.
  • Kahmon
    As a follow up to my 2/8/5 Iceman, I had an idea that perhaps the store only triggered when a cover is added to your queue, but not when you trained up to 12/13.

Cracking more coveres got me another Iceman, but not the offer. Hope this info helps someone somehow.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,109 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thinking I might check as I just got C4rol to 2/5/5 yesterday and I have a green cover on the vine and enough HP to purchase. Will check store later to see if there. Hope so, was gonna blow 120CP otherwise!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dipped into my hoard a bit yesterday to try and get at least one cover for Doc Ock and Daredevil. Along the way, I pulled a yellow G4ocket cover for my 3/5/4 Level 250 G4ocket. 

When I woke up, I finally had the offer for a green cover, which I promptly purchased. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Got the offer today. Had Spider Women at 5/3/4 with a black cover on the vine that i got yesterday and today there was a red cover avaiable to buy in the HfH store.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Got one today too. I have two blue Hobo Fists in my queue while he sits at 5/5/2
    Saw @talleman post this, so I checked, and there's a black cover waiting for me.  Now I just have to come up with 2655 HP in the next 2 days, 21 hours, or spend $20
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Odd. I had a cover of Iceman on the vine for the past 14 days and never got the offer. So I had to sell it with 30 min left to go, yesterday. I was really hoping for the offer, since I had the HP for it, and I would've take it. But it never came for me. I wonder why...  The only thing I can think of is because I have tokens hoarded for Rogue. (because I got 2 offers in the past for Vulture and somebody else and took them both - didn't have any tokens then). 

But I'm 3 Mistique covers away from getting a final usable cover, so I will champ him soon without the offer. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    D4Ni13 said:
    Odd. I had a cover of Iceman on the vine for the past 14 days and never got the offer. So I had to sell it with 30 min left to go, yesterday. I was really hoping for the offer, since I had the HP for it, and I would've take it. But it never came for me. I wonder why...  The only thing I can think of is because I have tokens hoarded for Rogue. (because I got 2 offers in the past for Vulture and somebody else and took them both - didn't have any tokens then). 

But I'm 3 Mistique covers away from getting a final usable cover, so I will champ him soon without the offer. 
    Definitely doesn't have anything to do with tokens. I was hoarding the one time I got an offer for a green G4ocket cover that I bought.

Then the next day or maybe two days later they ended up being placement rewards for the next PvE, which I got. Go figure. Would have been nice to have that 3600 HP for the Anniversary vault. 
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Got another offer today, too. Right before the anniversary I had three Yondu covers dying on the vine without getting the offer in the end. Then two days ago I pulled my 6th blue for my 12 cover Bucky and got today an offer for his red right when the new DDQ day started.

For the statistic, I had around 3400 HP at that time, 5 legendaries and 200 CP in the (baby)hoard.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    For the second dinosaur crash, all, I got was the same thing i always get.  whatever the crash is, whatever, the next crash is (Elektra) and a Warmachine blue.  Warmachine is at 5/0/5 and I really don't care. 

I have 8 covers dying on the vine as well, including 3 Prof. X purple.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    My 3/4/5 Gamora had a cover on the vine for 8 days but today I noticed the black cover at the HfH store with 2 days pending. Maybe the deal triggered once I had enough ISO to champ?
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Looking forward to champing R4G (4/3/5) in a couple days when the Crash and HFH rotate and they offer me a blue or yellow since there's a green on the vine.

This will me my third planned ch4mp using this final cover store and I really like it. Coulson will be up shortly, too, and I'm hoping to finally champ the 4/12/3 one on my roster.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    My 3/4/5 Gamora had a cover on the vine for 8 days but today I noticed the black cover at the HfH store with 2 days pending. Maybe the deal triggered once I had enough ISO to champ?
    I don't think it is tied to ISO - I have nowhere near enough ISO to champ my Fist, but I have the offer for one.
    Seems like they only show up halfway through the Crash event, so when the do pop up you will always have 2.5 days to buy.
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    @Brigby
    Why does the HfH store offer KP's black now? The third colour cycle still isn't finished. You might want to take a look at that.