MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2017 Edition *Updated (7/27/17)

Options

Comments

• Over__Flow
    Over__Flow Posts: 59
    Options
    Black Vortex is regular progression, right?
    Also: that's the event that has the guardians of the galaxy boosted?
    Yes for both questions.
    Black vortex also have some xmen boosted(bobby storm x-23 are some I remember)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    when will they update the sneak peek to include deadpool vs mpq after the sinister 6
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    when will they update the sneak peek to include deadpool vs mpq after the sinister 6
    This is funny!  Probably true too.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(7/24/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You might wanna double check the weekly buffs @Brigby. That's the exact same list as last week. 
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Player1575 That's peculiar. Not sure how that one got copied over, since it wasn't even the most recent list that was copied. 

Regardless, I've updated it to reflect the appropriate list now. Thanks!
  • Haldern
    Haldern Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So that means Riri is both boosted and featured for simulator, so we're short one boosted option. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haldern said:
    So that means Riri is both boosted and featured for simulator, so we're short one boosted option. 
    Two. Loki is also boosted and required. Of course, he doesn't actually become more effective when boosted, so he doesn't much count on the boosted list anyway.
  • Player1575
    Options
    I'm 100% sure this has happened a few times in the past month or two, so it's nothing new at least. 
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No placement rewards listed for Simulator. Character release event? Or do they just not know who it'll be?
  • Brigby
    Options
    No placement rewards listed for Simulator. Character release event? Or do they just not know who it'll be?
    @Bruinsfan17
    Diamond: C(s, diamond)
    ;)
  • Player1575
    Options
    ??? Is what they put for a new release character until the official announcement is made on marvel forums on Tuesday.
  • mrPuzzleQuester
    mrPuzzleQuester Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is the blue the right cover for the Riri progression reward in Sim?

Shouldn't it be the middle color from the previous event - in this case red?
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Bruinsfan17
    Diamond: C(s, diamond)
    ;)
    Hush little baby don't say a word, papa,s gonna buy you a Mockingbird 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh, another new release? At Ieast I´ve a solid buffed line-up for the week (Gwenpool, Kate, Riri) so Simulator should be doable for me. :)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No Dark Avengers - and no DPvMPQ (iso drought) - for the win as the S6 follow up.  Thank you.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well, this week's boosted list got **** massively.

On the PvE side we had the second half of Hulk which used last week's boosted characters and the Sinister Six which has its own buffs.

On the PvP side we have an off-season PvP event with it's own list off buffs.

So basically, they were used in two PvP events. And no, I'm totally not mentioning this just because I had 4/5 champed 4* this week and only 1/5 this week :p
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Starfury said:
    Well, this week's boosted list got tinykitty massively.

On the PvE side we had the second half of Hulk which used last week's boosted characters and the Sinister Six which has its own buffs.

So basically, they were used in two PvP events. And no, I'm totally not mentioning this just because I had 4/5 champed 4* this week and only 1/5 this week :p
    We've all been there....and technically it is just 1 PVP (Junkyard Wars) that used the weekly buffed list.  It really sucks when you are playing PVP with one boosted 4.  It is an odd week, for sure.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is the blue the right cover for the Riri progression reward in Sim?

Shouldn't it be the middle color from the previous event - in this case red?
    I would have loved a red cover. That would allow me to champ my Riri, instead of getting three of her covers I cannot use this week.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Starfury said:
    Well, this week's boosted list got tinykitty massively.

We've all been there....and technically it is just 1 PVP (Junkyard Wars) that used the weekly buffed list.  It really sucks when you are playing PVP with one boosted 4.  It is an odd week, for sure.
    I honestly can't remember a week with no PvE content using the weekly content. (I can't even remember the last time a 7 day PvE event that didn't start and end on a Thursday)

And you're right, the Daredevil PvP used last week's buffed list as well, so there's two off-season events not using this week's list.