MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2017 Edition *Updated (7/27/17)

Options

Comments

• Impaxcible1
    Impaxcible1 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So hoping for Iceman to come on as a 4* again!
  • Daniel15wakely
    Daniel15wakely Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Where can I find he actual List of event etc 
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quicksilver preview up in-game, Daredevil next. Where is @Brigby?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Daredevil is next reward but if I remember correct, the next pvp event is actually vulture, junkyard wars
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pongie said:
    jgomes32 said:
    Daredevil is next reward but if I remember correct, the next pvp event is actually vulture, junkyard wars
    Nope, Daredevil. The Blue Shift top 5 reward is Winter Soldier. Junkyard Wars, as normal for new release, starts Thursday and closes the season. Blind Justice will start Tuesday evening, and that will have Vulture as top 5.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The Hulk preview now up too. Miles and Hulk rewards. One has to wonder what's the point of the sneek peak when we start to find out things in-game or the day before.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Green and blue vulture as prog rewards.
    Come on.
    Is it really so hard to avoid 1/2/3 distributions which inevitably leads to x/x/6 builds?

And yes, this thread is beyond useless by now.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Come on.
    Is it really so hard to avoid 1/2/3 distributions which inevitably leads to x/x/6 builds?
    Pretty sure that's intentional. Pushes people towards spending more.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Brigby
    When is this gonna be updated? Nothing has changed since the 11th...... Even worse nothing really of substance for a week!!! 
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pretty sure @Brigby was working the weekend. Pretty sure we can cut him some slack for that.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess this means Miles Morales will be skipped as progression rewards, due to the rerun of Sinister Six :(
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess Crash could be a fun surprise in the morning? We don't always get the expected one to follow.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Come on.

And yes, this thread is beyond useless by now.
    4 covers after next week. No black, which is his must-have power.   :(
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *(7/17/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies

Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delay. Yes, I was working our booth at the D23 Convention all last week and the weekend, so I hadn't had a chance to update the Sneak Peek until now.

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks @Brigby but you only gave us the info that is already in the game would really appreciate knowing the sinister six progression rewards 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    Thanks @Brigby but you only gave us the info that is already in the game would really appreciate knowing the sinister six progression rewards 
    zodiac339 said:
    Dear lord, can't you at least wait until Thursday before asking about rewards for something that won't start for another week? Only thing I'm curious about right now is the boosted list for Junkyard Wars... And that's literally the only event that'll use the boosted list. S6 rerun and off season PVP will both have their own lists. That's a little sad to realize. Maybe we'll get that tomorrow or early Wednesday.
    Don't talk to our lord Arix90 like that...
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Dear lord, can't you at least wait until Thursday before asking about rewards for something that won't start for another week? Only thing I'm curious about right now is the boosted list for Junkyard Wars... And that's literally the only event that'll use the boosted list. S6 rerun and off season PVP will both have their own lists. That's a little sad to realize. Maybe we'll get that tomorrow or early Wednesday.
    No. No we can not wait! This is MPQ we are talking about. We don't play a node once or twice, we do it 5 times! Why? Not really sure. We demand nothing but excellence!
  • Zeronode
    Zeronode Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby can we count on any update on pvp and especially buffed chars.?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Zeronode
    Funny you mention that. I'm halfway through updating the thread, as we speak!