MPQ Sneak Peek: May 2017 Edition *Updated (5/25/17)

Options

Comments

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I kind of like that better. I always thought it was weird that the easiest sub went for 48 hrs. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iiiiiiinteresting.

That's usually one of my favourite PvE subs, but I'm rather pleased not to have another 48-hour sub this week.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @bluewolf

Yes, the event is going to be a 3-Day event this weekend with the sub-chapter (Luck Be a Lady) being run for 1 day.
    @Brigby

Interesting. Is this event shortening to 3-day just this one-time or will it permanently be 3-days moving forward? Personally I love 48hr subs for a nice break from the game, despite hating them at first. However, I despise 7-day events and I hope to see those reduced somehow (e.g. Prodigal of Sun, Hulk)
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm happy with the shortened 2nd sub.  Having three 48 hr subs in one week would have been too much.  Especially with covers dying in the queue who could use the ISO.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WEBGAS said:
    Deadpool vs MPQ forever! (just joking :D )

But seriously, I would like to play DPvsMPQ thousands of times instead of EOTS , PS or even THE Hulk.:s

One little prayer to the Devs: could you please give us progression rewards only? o:)
    What? No! Now that Strange is in the game, EOTS is actually fairly enjoyable! He deals with the Ninja Tinykitty, and the event is one of the more generous with tokens! It's gone from my most-hated to second favorite only behind Strange Sights.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby   ty for the date update change on general discussions:)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(5/04/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies

@killerkoala No problem! :) *runs-to-go-update-GD-thread-title*
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *(5/04/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies

@killerkoala No problem! :) *runs-to-go-update-GD-thread-title*
    Stop making latest 12 pve rewards. Spider-Woman was up not that long ago in february (Civil War).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought we were due a black Kate Bishop cover as PvP progression, but I guess I was mistaken... My 5 /2/5 Kate disapproves.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As much as boosted Rulk is nice, his strongest color is red.  Making pairing with C4rol less helpful - at least when he is a higher level.  Red isn't doing that pair much good...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    As much as boosted Rulk is nice, his strongest color is red.  Making pairing with C4rol less helpful - at least when he is a higher level.  Red isn't doing that pair much good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I'm finding Rhulk, C4rol, IM40 to be incredibly powerful.
    If you get C4rol's black off every time a countdown from RHulk's red goes off it boosts all your strike tiles, not to mention IM40s yellow countdowns.  IM40s yellow can get RHulks green up in a hurry.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    bluewolf said:
    If you get C4rol's black off every time a countdown from RHulk's red goes off it boosts all your strike tiles, not to mention IM40s yellow countdowns.  IM40s yellow can get RHulks green up in a hurry.
    Using the same combo to great effect!! The red just charges IM40s power which is pretty powerful!!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    bluewolf said:
    Definitely a good way to go.  But I also have a champed 4* Star Lord, so I use him to speed Rulk instead of IM40.  Very fast clears....  SL's red is OK, of course.  I just find it odd that Rulk's strongest color is his passive.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    broll said:
    bluewolf said:
    Definitely a good way to go.  But I also have a champed 4* Star Lord, so I use him to speed Rulk instead of IM40.  Very fast clears....  SL's red is OK, of course.  I just find it odd that Rulk's strongest color is his passive.
    I have 4* SL champed too.  I might try that.  I was finding that C4rol was typically being under utilized.  She was strong when her black got off but with the focus on green & yellow that wasn't happening much.  Thanks for the tip.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Hulk and Carol is frikkin hilarious vs Carnage teams. After a couple of turn's those attack tiles start triggering RHulk's red, and much damage ensues.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Stop making latest 12 pve rewards. Spider-Woman was up not that long ago in february (Civil War).
    Exactly! I really don't understand why on earth they are still rewarding more latest chars with vaulting going on... while others like Thing, Buck or SGwen had their last appearance in pve ages ago... Please, now more than ever, a "vaulted, latest, vaulted, new release" patter needs to be followed.
  • Impaxcible1
    Impaxcible1 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Please, don't give us a purple Spider Woman in the progression rewards,  It's like purple rain already when I open LT's... :D:D
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Please, don't give us a purple Spider Woman in the progression rewards,  It's like purple rain already when I open LT's... :D:D
    Same here. Not sure that excuses the egregious earworm, though.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(5/08/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs