1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sent someone airborne so I could match away their countdown and now I have to wait until they land before I can knock them out.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I bring all boost into a ddq match because I had them selected for my pvp hop
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    spectator said:
    I bring all boost into a ddq match because I had them selected for my pvp hop

When I go from the Crash to the 1* node...use all the boosts and get 500 iso
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

44/50 4 stars champed. The 6 I have left now as fully maxed as their current cover level allows. Now to start on my 2 star farm BUT NO!!! just realised SL3 isnt champed, so now I have get iso for him first THEN do the 2 stars.

• Shakes fist at the sky!

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,175 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have never been so torn about finishing in top 5 in PvP. Which is exactly what happened in the Grocket event.

That means I got both of Thing's covers. My Ben Grimm was lv140 4/3/5 prior to that. So now he's 5/3/5, with that Yellow cover in tow, plus another Yellow on the way in my lv217 3* Torch.

Meanwhile, my Agent Coulson sits at lv90 5/3/5, with two Yellow covers expiring in just under 12 days.

Also, after the Deadpool vs MPQ PvE, my 4* Carol will be at lv115 5/3/3 with two Blacks expiring (ok, not exactly a dilemma, since I still need to get those final two yellow/green covers).

Also, my lv100 3/5/5 Hawkguy has a black cover expiring in 10 days.

I currently have 356k iso.

And knowing all this, I just had to finish 5th to get those Things covers. Hmm.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    • 2* Farm is in need of love
    • Get my 13th 4*Gamora cover
    • Notice my 3*WolvPatch has hit 222 - level 223 would net my 14th 4*XFWolv cover
    • Get 2 WolvPatch covers, so now need to focus on XFWolv so no covers are wasted
    • Sit on WolvPatch covers until 2* farm is happy, then spend them and start leveling XFWolv, then I'll champ Gamora
    But wait, there's more...
    • Notice 3*Strange is 221 - level 223 would net my 14th Nova cover
    • Now need to delay Gamora until after both XFWolv and Nova
    But wait, there's more...
    • HFH store comes out with blue Hulkbuster, my 5/5/1 HB jumps for joy as I spend the 3600HP to buy it
    • IM40 is approaching Level 265, which will net a red Hulkbuster cover
    • Decide to save 120CP to get Hulkbuster to 5/5/3
    • Now, need to level XFWolv, then Nova, then Hulkbuster, then finally can champ Gamora
    But wait, there's more..
    • 5* Spidey vault coming out - decide to spend CP to try to get Spidey
    • Get him on the first pull
    • Feeling lucky - Decide to keep trying to get a few more covers for him
    • Wind up getting 13th HoboFist cover, 13th Carnage cover, and 14th Gamora cover

So, now need to finish leveling XFWolv, then champ Gamora (hopefully before her 14th cover expires), then champ Nova, then spend 120CP and champ Hulkbuster, then champ HoboFist

The past week has been nuts - far too much success happening here.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally, FINALLY got Peggy to 5/5/3, and would love to champ her so I can respec to 5/3/5, but the reality is there's just not enough ISO to go around right now. It's like getting the keys to a Lamborghini, but not being able to afford the gas to fill up the tank. 
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Being sad that spider-man vs sinister six rewards C4rol because yours is already level 370 and you don't feel like rostering a dupe 4*. I don't have this problem but others do.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sometimes I have a massive AOE character, such as boosted Rhulk. So, he takes away 20,000 AOE. And sometimes I accidentally damage an opponent down to 10,000 left.

Do I keep killing that one opponent or keep her alive, so that I can damage other opponents to less than 20,000? This is a silly problem I run into more often than I should, because sometimes I'm just not paying attention as I keep attacking the same character over and over again, beyond what's necessary.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I finally bite the bullet and drop 120 CP on my 3/5/4 Carol so I can champion her and make use of the two yellow covers I have in my queue. I crack open my shiny new LT, and it's a black cover for my 5/2/5 Blade (about two weeks after I sold off two other black covers).

<sad trombone.wav>
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need one more Captain Marvel cover to champ C4rol. It doesn't even need to be a C4rol cover. Any of the three would work, since my 2* is at 126, and my 3* is at 182. But even the 2* ones just haven't been showing up.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need one more Captain Marvel cover to champ C4rol. It doesn't even need to be a C4rol cover. Any of the three would work, since my 2* is at 126, and my 3* is at 182. But even the 2* ones just haven't been showing up.
    Hopefully RNG comes through soon for you. With my two star farm, once a character gets to 144, I hold all covers that come in for them until I get another build that will let me champ them right away or I hit the two week limit. 

In most cases I get to 13 within the two week timeframe, or at least come close. Right now, I have covers in my queue that would let me rebuild Ms. Marvel at 2/4/2, with two days left before the oldest cover expires. Eight covers may be the fewest I've ever accumulated in a two week span. Most of my 2* draws simply have been other characters. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have to reorder my character spreadsheet  as all vaulted characters are available again so no longer need to keep them separate 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Have to reorder my character spreadsheet  as all vaulted characters are available again so no longer need to keep them separate 
    On that note, losing all the data I've been keeping about Riri and Mordo's power damage at various levels because all their powers got reworked.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,843 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My team kills the opposition with a cascade that FINALLY fills up Hulk (ME) purple but the match is over and I don't get to use it!
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hoarding Legendaries and CP since Oct 25th (currently at 17 and approx 500). Saying that I would open/spend all on Christmas Day. Fighting the urge to do it all right this second.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Medusa, Spider Woman and Peggy vs the Rogue, Gambit and Prof X node in Simulator. Board full of enemy tiles. Need one more purple so she can start flipping stuff left and right. Matched enemy tile. Green ap collected. Matched enemy tile. More green. Matched more enemy tiles. Green green green. *sighs*
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hoarding Legendaries and CP since Oct 25th (currently at 17 and approx 500). Saying that I would open/spend all on Christmas Day. Fighting the urge to do it all right this second.
    Update: Ended on 34 LTs. I opened them all and spent all CPs on December 4th. It was worth it :smiley: