1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options
Skrofa
Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
I was going through pve nodes today with mu favourite anti-goon team and at the end of the wave nodes a thought hit me...

"My team is so fast, I can't gather enough AP for a big finish in the last wave".

Any other similar "problems" you guys run into in the game?

Comments

• matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I open a hoard of tokens and CP w/ X-23 as my only hearted 4*. I need 2 red covers to champ with one green cover dying on the vine. I get 3 bonus heroes.

All green. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okay, I have Carol at 13 covers now, but I can take it easy to champ her.

Oh...I just pulled her cover from the Doctor Strange vault...
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I open a hoard of tokens and CP w/ X-23 as my only hearted 4*. I need 2 red covers to champ with one green cover dying on the vine. I get 3 bonus heroes.

All green. 

I feel your pain. I have 3 yellow and one purple Medusa covers pending. Have her at 5/1/5. Guess what color the 1 is. 
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just sold my max-champed 2* to re-farm a new one. Oh no, now she only has a few covers and is the required for the next PVE!
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had to sell a Peggy cover because I didn't want to ruin my PVE scaling by champing my first fully covered 4*.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    aa25 said:
    I have most characters rostered (except 5*Hawkeye and a few 1*)

"Where is my 3* Strange ? Oh wait, he is boosted, so he's probably near the left most pages. Blindly take 5* Strange into a fight"
    and then "why don't I see the sideways mystical zap after the bullets bouncing off Uncle Luke?"
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sold off several max champed 3*s and 2*s last season because I had extra covers for 3 separate 13-cover 5*s.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    justsing said:
    I had to sell a Peggy cover because I didn't want to ruin my PVE scaling by champing my first fully covered 4*.
    Your... uh.. your scaling doesn't really change until you champ your second 4*. Peggy was my first champ a little while back too. 

I probably should have told you that before you hit "sell" on that cover. 

EDIT - and when it does change, and you have to use Peggy all the time, that's ok, because you will WANT to use her all the time (she's that good)! 
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Sold off several max champed 3*s and 2*s last season because I had extra covers for 3 separate 13-cover 5*s.
    You re-rostered all 3?
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    justsing said:
    Your... uh.. your scaling doesn't really change until you champ your second 4*. Peggy was my first champ a little while back too. 

I probably should have told you that before you hit "sell" on that cover. 

EDIT - and when it does change, and you have to use Peggy all the time, that's ok, because you will WANT to use her all the time (she's that good)! 
    All of my 3* champs are level 187 and under though. If I had some higher level 3* champs, I probably would have gone ahead and champed her. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having to waste ISO on the last couple of crashes so that I have a competitive enough character to win the fight and get the token 

I usually wait until a character has 14 covers before I chuck ISO at them due to my ISO famine 

4 million needed at last check
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hmm.. My Thor is 188. He's boosted this week, so he's 275.

Peggy champed is 270...

I'm not trying to criticize you, btw - just trying to give helpful advice for any future decisions you might have to make. Especially since Peggy is out of tokens now..

FWIW, I have 8 characters above 187 (3 of them at 188), with a max level of 195. And I have zero regrets about champing Peggy. ... Or Coulson. Or Cage. They're a whole lot of fun! 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You re-rostered all 3?
    I used the iso to champ the 5*s.