1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Found a new one, need the iso from selling a 144 two star in order to champ a 4, but can't pull a replacement cover to save my life right now.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I spent HP on a shield and no one hit me.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    granne said:
    That's actually kinda the point of the shield, if no one qs you before you shield then no one will find you after you shield. You're only exposed when unshielded. At least that's my understanding of how shielding works..... (it doesn't matter how many times I skip battles I can never queue people that are shielded in my bracket, but I can find unshielded people no problem) 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My all AoE team has all of their powers ready to fire, but every sequence downs the other team before I get to fire all of them.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just champed Wasp and it always seems that when the AI matches away a That Buzzing Sound CD, the target character only has like 1K-2K health, so the full extent of the power is never used. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Goblin has been fully covered and unchamped for 3 months now because I was busy champing other 5*s. He's going to be stuck that way for another 2 months at least.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    granne said:
    That's actually kinda the point of the shield, if no one qs you before you shield then no one will find you after you shield. You're only exposed when unshielded. At least that's my understanding of how shielding works..... (it doesn't matter how many times I skip battles I can never queue people that are shielded in my bracket, but I can find unshielded people no problem) 
    @Milk Jugz Well, fine. If you're going to insist that I say what I mean:

I spent HP on a shield and no one tried to hit me.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Probably in here many times: I have to keep buying roster slots for my 3*'s, because the first one is at 266.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    Probably in here many times: I have to keep buying roster slots for my 3*'s, because the first one is at 266.
    No, I have a similar one though.

I can't spend HP on roster spots for my THIRD copies of 2* anymore because I might need the HP for a HFH vault.

(Though I'm not sure which I'd actually buy... even the 2500 deal seems like a lot; I'd NEVER buy the 3600).
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Problem one: Having to wait for the last few thousand iso to champ my 4cage after months of waiting for that last red cover.

Problem two: Pulling legendary tokens only to get two yellow medusa covers and the only cover of hers already sitting at 5
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My 3* Cap is fast approaching Lv 223, which gives WS red. And my WS is 5/0/5. I would have to sell that red WS. And I keep pulling Agent Venom although he's now fully covered. I don't want to champ him just to avoid this curse. So I have to hoard LTs and CPs until he's out into the vault. That's a long time and my fingers are itching to press that Legendary token buttons.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was all excited for new guardians. Then I read the announcement.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Have 21 4* champed, the rest is all 10-13 covers (C&D 8). Great! Not really as i have to hoard every tinykitty LT and CP, yet i lack the willpower every now and then going on a pull streak till the first sell cover.... Need more iso dammit.
  • Davidw
    Davidw Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When you have 450,000 ISO and nothing to spend it on.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Davidw said:
    When you have 450,000 ISO and nothing to spend it on.
    I have over 1 million since January...but we can talk again when I get my first 13-covered 4*.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wow, my lv 451 Cap takes over 20 hours to revive and fully heal. I miss having a non-nerfed OML....  :'(
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okay, I'm slowly getting my 2*s champed again. Not going to touch any legendary tokens or CP until I've got them all champed. I don't want to open a token and get, say, Gwenpool because she's at 13 covers already and I'd need to divert all my attention to her!

Oh what the heck, just one Star Lord token wouldn't hurt. I might even get him!

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When boosted, I rarely get to see Peggy's blue animation, as one or two countdown tiles is normally enough.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    sh81 said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    No, I have a similar one though.

I can't spend HP on roster spots for my THIRD copies of 2* anymore because I might need the HP for a HFH vault.

(Though I'm not sure which I'd actually buy... even the 2500 deal seems like a lot; I'd NEVER buy the 3600).
    Why do you have any 2* copies? 
    Right?  Seems like this problem is easily solved by just selling 1 of the 144s