1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dropped to 23rd place in Strange Sights as I was too busy having beers with an old friend to do my end grind.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The game keeps chastising me, because I get all my awesome alliance mates to send me super powerful TUs, so there's never any space for the game to give me its very weak PVE TUs.

The game says, "Come on, man. Make some space for a TU that requires 13 TU AP and does 300 dmg!!!!"
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    RNGesus is smiling a lot more on me lately, to the tune of pulling my 10th BSSM, to bring him to 3/5/2, ensuring that I will get exclusively green covers now.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    <first pull of prodigal son vault>
    woohoo! Legendary Token!

<opens legendary, will i get that red or green blade for my 4-3-infinity 4 star blade?>

agent venom.

<sad trombone...>
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haaaaate it when I cascade into a ton of AP right as I'm about to win, then I just make one match to end it and let it all go to waste. There are starving gamers in third world countries, you guys.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Having to cast C4rol's black before Blad3's black as there are no strike tiles on the board yet for C4rol to boost each turn.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlluAllu said:
    Oh, here's one that's annoyed me since the beginning: Having to leave the sub event and go to the main event page to see the progression rewards list. Ugh. 
    +1 to this.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not sure if it counts but playing DDQ and it happens to be one of the 6 3* I haven't champed yet because I really don't give a **** about them since I'm trying to champ my 4*.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     my 4-3-infinity 4 star blade
    I laughed.
  • TheSeven
    TheSeven Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After several event vaults full of 4 star covers I don't need, I get an excellent Strange Sights vault. 2 of the 3 four star covers are ones I need to complete a couple of my characters. The third cover I could use, but I'll be getting it soon from the Daily Resupply, so meh. After 26 pulls I get both the Legendary Token and the cover I don't really need.

I know I should be happy, but...  
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It took me two years to fully cover Jane Foster. Now my Kamala Khan is knocking on 223. But I'm trying to champ Carol and Medusa right now. Also have Gwenpool to champ.

The ladies love me right now.
  • TheSeven
    TheSeven Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I do a massive Legendary and Classic Token opening leaving 2 Wasp covers and 3 Luke Cage covers dying on the vine. Wasp is 3 covers away from championing. Luke Cage is 6 covers away from championing. By some miracle and a fortunate DDQ vault, I manage to collect all 9 covers I need to champion both in the next two weeks. Even more amazing, I don't pull any more covers I don't need...until my second to last pull when I pull my 6th Medusa Pink cover.

I'm happy, but man, if only...
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Mine has been ongoing- Pulled 7 Phoenix covers in a month or two leading up to the VERY FIRST run of civil war taking her to 3/3/5, I've leveled her to 420 expecting more covers and a 5* champ, but no almost a year later and I've pulled every other 5 BUT her. Even have IM46 at 5/5/1 and he wasn't released when I got my 11th PHX cover. She my only hearted 5 and haven't pulled a bonus hero from 5 yet...... :(

EDIT: Maybe its been over a year..........
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have another one.... IM46 heal rate is horrible, 6 hours for 16k health compared to Phoenix 4 hours for 23k.....
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just looked at the update for 3* champ awards. KK now gives madusa. I needed that last thoress cover to champ her. Sunofa.......
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    The enemies don't have enough health for me to use all my ap after I fire recharge with peggy/IM  40
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Carol is my bonus hero, and I actually keep getting her covers from tokens, rewards and even bonus hero rewards. 

The problem? She's 5/4/3 and the only covers I get are black.  :/
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gah, C4ge has so many protect tiles out that I can't place C4rol's countdown.

- me in every node of Strange Sights
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Medusa's shuffle usually matches away enemy special tiles.
    I welcome the AP but I'd much rather have those boosted tiles!