1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That irritatingly long wait for individual placement prizes to be sent out after the end of the season......
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thinking to myself "I'll just pull tokens until I get someone's 13th cover" because pulling tokens is always fun.

First token? Coulson's 13th cover. 
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bonus Heroes -> GSBW which nets me...ISO?  Looks in horror that she is now level 184...I've received her 4* champion cover already!  Aaarg!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Number one first world problem...

There's just not enough Iso to match needs.

Really feeling that crunch after champing Ant-Man and Nova.  Have a Blade (who's at 13 covers) dying on the vine. Can no longer open tokens because bottom feeders Riri and A-Venom are also at 13.  Also not opening elites or standards because my 2* farm is depleted and needs Iso as well.

Fun times.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forcing myself to hoard cp because I have too many of the Twelve maxed covered and I don't have the iso to champ them if I pull dupes. That meager hoard is screaming "use me" and it takes looking at my cage and SW covers that are dying to keep myself from using it.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    purplemur said:
    when your up for a job promotion and your like "awwww but then I wouldn't be able to play MPQ at my desk as much!"
    or in my best Eeyore:
    "oh bother, I WAS going to join a competitive alliance but now I guess I'll just make more money and have fulfillment in my field, They'll just release more variants anyway"

I did this in my field of work. Thought the same as you, and actually agreed to switch to second shift for a double raise in pay. For me it worked out great. Now my morning end slices are significantly better because I a have three to four hours to pound every point I can, THEN, go to bed. Wait....did I adjust my life for this game! 
  • Momo988
    Momo988 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    From 2 Legendaries, I got 3 5* that I didn't previously own. I had a slot and 2500 HP. Problem is, one of the H4H items for sale was a green Iceman that will fully cover my 255 Iceman. Decisions, decisions. I figure buy the H4H Bobby and hope to get 2K HP in 2 weeks. With 600 HP coming from DP v MPQ alone, I figure it should be no problem. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    purplemur said:
    when your up for a job promotion and your like "awwww but then I wouldn't be able to play MPQ at my desk as much!"
    or in my best Eeyore:
    "oh bother, I WAS going to join a competitive alliance but now I guess I'll just make more money and have fulfillment in my field, They'll just release more variants anyway"

So much. So, so, much. 
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When the OP creates a thread so popular it garners over 100 response over 6 pages and only gets 1 upvote.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When you champ new replacements for characters in your 2* farm and sell off the max-level characters, but 1* characters automatically roster when you open new tokens, so you have to keep opening your roster, selecting the character, clicking sell, then confirming that you really want to sell it.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Realizing I don't have enough HP to roster a duplicate Patch at the moment, so I just need to apply the Three covers I have in my queue as champion levels on the one that's already at level 258...
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    I need to open tokens because I'm in desperate need of Iso to champ my 2* Farm  (among other things)

But I can't open tokens because I'll likely pull more covers I can't use without Iso.

I have 243 Elite tokens. Poor me 
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just got my 13th Ant-Man cover AND my 13th Spider-Woman cover... from the same token. 

But I can't champion either of them because I just spent all my ISO champing 4* Carol 3 hours ago. XD
    Now THAT'S a first world problem right there!!
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just got my 13th Ant-Man cover AND my 13th Spider-Woman cover... from the same token. 

But I can't champion either of them because I just spent all my ISO champing 4* Carol 3 hours ago. XD
    At least they weren't 14th covers.....
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options

I'm in the same boat =(.

Just got my 13th Gwenpool and 13th Agent Venom covers (pulled them back-to-back), but can't champ them because I'm finishing champing C4ge so I can apply his 14th cover to his champion levels.  And I can't pull any of the three additional tokens I have because I don't want to waste any potential GP or AV covers I might pull.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:

Yeah. I'm pretty unlikely to get another Ant-Man cover any time soon, at least, not without being aware that it's a possibility, so I'm going to focus on Spider-Woman first. Even if I get a 14th cover for her I'll be able to make enough ISO in the next 14 days to champion her.
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    Yeah I'm at a point in my 4* game where I have TEN characters at 12 (Professor X, Cage, War Machine, Fury, Carnage, Elektra) or 13 (Riri, Venom, IW, Blade) covers.  If it's not a game-changer (which none of them really are), I'm not champing until cover 14
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:

Yeah. I'm pretty unlikely to get another Ant-Man cover any time soon, at least, not without being aware that it's a possibility, so I'm going to focus on Spider-Woman first. Even if I get a 14th cover for her I'll be able to make enough ISO in the next 14 days to champion her.

She's the placement reward for the current PvE, so you'll get a cover from progression rewards in the next event.