1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Drawing my 9th Thano5 cover from today's crash, but still not having a single black cover, he sits 0/4/5 right now. Which followed a great RNG of 5 green followed by 4 purple.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling a black Banner when I accidentally opened my No More OML souvenir token, then another black Banner drawing classics today to bring him from 3/3/5 to 3/5/5.

As of now I have all classic 5*s fully covered. And no iso to champ them.  Possibly for the next 2 or more months. 
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Apparently MPQ thinks I am in love with my 5/2/5 Colossus.  When I look at my queue, I see 6 Colossus in there, each marked with a  <3.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KFloppy said:
    Apparently MPQ thinks I am in love with my 5/2/5 Colossus.  When I look at my queue, I see 6 Colossus in there, each marked with a  <3.
    It would seem you have him set as a favorite.....
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When Daken downs himself and Thanos doesn't get to Court Death... Makes me sad every time
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    Maybe not a first world problem but a problem nonetheless.
    Quicksilver. The fastest man ever. Swoooosh! Battles with him take forever due to his constant passive animations that ought to show how fast he is.
    Battles with Quicksilver should be over in the blink of an eye. I remember his PVP when Quicksilver battled against Quicksilver. That was tedious.
    I can't un-realize this. And now I hate you.

<3 j/k , and you're completely right
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When I have to use a new slot for Prof X now that my old one is at 370. Hard times.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Shield hop to get the last 9 points in PvP simulator, only to come back an hour later and getting knocked down to 1506.

Meh, got my cover. Double tap away, you hosers!
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    KFloppy said:
    Update:  8 Colossi.  Yes, he's set as my only 3* BH because 5/2/5.
    I gave up now, finally scrapped up 20cp to buy that middle red cover.  Grumble grumble trying to save 20cp grumble...
    LT gives 0/1/0 Medusa.  For my 1/5/1 Medusa.  AAARRRGGGG!  *sells*
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    AlluAllu said:
    I hate getting hero points from Shield intercepts, because they mess up their divisibility by 25. For example 3005 HP is so annoying. 
    Maybe I'm just a jerk, but a small part of me thinks it would be really funny if the devs saw this and "fixed" it so that it's 25 hp....and you had a non-25 hp balance....forever.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlluAllu said:
    I hate getting hero points from Shield intercepts, because they mess up their divisibility by 25. For example 3005 HP is so annoying. 
    Maybe I'm just a jerk, but a small part of me thinks it would be really funny if the devs saw this and "fixed" it so that it's 25 hp....and you had a non-25 hp balance....forever.

An Alliance buddy used to be bothered whenever he had a HP amount that was not divisible by 25, so he'd even it out by using the only thing you can spend less than 25 HP on: recalling teamups.

I assume he stopped doing that when intercepts became a thing, but I am not sure.

• JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Quebbster said:

An Alliance buddy used to be bothered whenever he had a HP amount that was not divisible by 25, so he'd even it out by using the only thing you can spend less than 25 HP on: recalling teamups.

I assume he stopped doing that when intercepts became a thing, but I am not sure.

Wow, I wish I had known that. I had spent an uneven amount on something years ago, so I had a HP balance that ended in 05 or 15 for YEARS! It used to annoy me every time I saw it.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KFloppy said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    KFloppy said:
    Update:  8 Colossi.  Yes, he's set as my only 3* BH because 5/2/5.
    I gave up now, finally scrapped up 20cp to buy that middle red cover.  Grumble grumble trying to save 20cp grumble...
    LT gives 0/1/0 Medusa.  For my 1/5/1 Medusa.  AAARRRGGGG!  *sells*
    Maybe it's an indication of where we are in game play, but I've been hoarding cp for 9 days and have 248..... from 3. Cps come in fast when you hoard them, 20 should be easy to get..... Sorry to hear about your luck on the LT also, I've started hoarding those cause I'm sick of selling Spiderwoman and Agent Venom covers...
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Getting a 4* cover from a heroic token and not having the ISO to champ the character 

Having a ton of CP and HP and not being able to spend it due to no ISO 
  • Skrofa
    Options
    Pve rewards have been increased but... *Gasp!* You have to play more to get more!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I want a 5* Starlord because I don't have one and I am a crazy collecting person.

As a result, my 5* Black Panther and 5* Hawkeye are both fully covered and I don't have the iso to champ them. I still have zero Starlords. Going to have to hoard and wait... :(
  • Skrofa
    Options
    RL is getting hectic and I need to choose between pve and pvp to feel that I am still being competitive in the game
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Giant pile of ISO! Everyone on roster covered and leveled. Oh. Lots of HP, and CP! No real use for either... oh. Guess I just hoard. Well let's do a little pve. Everything green checked....oh. uh. PvP! Shielded! Simulator? Just started the season. Ddq? Done. Huh. Can't figure what to do with rare extra time to grind. It's a good problem. ;)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Everyone is stunned too long and can't fire a power that will activate starlord's everyone with me