1st World Problems - MPQ edition

Options

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hmm.. My Thor is 188. He's boosted this week, so he's 275.

Peggy champed is 270...

I'm not trying to criticize you, btw - just trying to give helpful advice for any future decisions you might have to make. Especially since Peggy is out of tokens now..

FWIW, I have 8 characters above 187 (3 of them at 188), with a max level of 195. And I have zero regrets about champing Peggy. ... Or Coulson. Or Cage. They're a whole lot of fun! 
    Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it!

Thankfully, it was just one cover, and I can still champ Peggy anytime I want. Guess I'll have to rethink things the next time I have a 4* cover dying on the vine once I get another fully covered 4*. (It'll probably be either Cage, Carol, or Wasp.) Time to work harder on building up my ISO supply...
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    9k HP and nothing good to spend it on!
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Sold off several max champed 3*s and 2*s last season because I had extra covers for 3 separate 13-cover 5*s.
    You re-rostered all 3?
    I used the iso to champ the 5*s.
    Whew! Sanity restored.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just got enough green and/or purple AP for Red Hulk to anvil everyone on the opposing team, but then someone uses a power and Dr. Strange downs an enemy, so Thanos kills them all anyway but hits my team for 1K first.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    4K HP stash, and the only thing left in my queue is Ragnarok.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a fun thread!  Loved and can relate to the following
    My true healers cannot fully heal when the enemy team goes down in one or two shots.
    Considering True Heal is my favorite thing in the game, I agree.
    aa25 said:
    I have most characters rostered (except 5*Hawkeye and a few 1*)

"Where is my 3* Strange ? Oh wait, he is boosted, so he's probably near the left most pages. Blindly take 5* Strange into a fight"
    Yep, this happens more with my Thano5 because I use him more than Strange (for Court Death... which my 5* doesn't even have).
    bob554 said:
    My War Machine/Medusa/Carol has flooded the board with friendly special tiles and now I can't make a match without matching my own tiles away, boo hoo!
    I don't have any iso in WM/Medusa but can definitely relate to the whole "I have so many specials, I have no matches to make where I won't match one away".
    AlluAllu said:
    I hate getting hero points from Shield intercepts, because they mess up their divisibility by 25. For example 3005 HP is so annoying. 
    HUGE PET PEEVE!
  • Quest34
    Quest34 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got a bonus 5 star that fully covered SS and the other cover fully covered BP.  Who to champ first or do I focus on champing 3 star dupes that are in the vault for awhile as niether 5 star is going to get used much as I have 8 5 stars champed already.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Putting together an awesome team combo, and then not getting the satisfaction of seeing it go off because all the  enemy teams die too fast.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have 3600 HP to burn on HFH.  I could get the Black Punisher cover to make him 5/4/1 or get the Red Blade cover to make him 4/2/1.  Hmmm........I'm leaning towards Blade because I want to champ him before he leaves the pool.  
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to scroll through 6 or 7 pages of level 266+ characters to find Deadpool for DDQ every day.

I accidentally pulled my 14th Panther cover and have to champ him in 2 weeks falling behind on my 2* and 3* farms, as well as not being able to champ the two newest 4*s - both of which are fully covered.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st world problems I just pulled my 13th Thanos cover and have 5 Mordo covers dying on the vine.  To champ them both I just need 550k 750k ISO.  
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My OML doesn't heal during the easy PVE matches because they all finish too quickly (and his healing has been greatly nerfed).
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime said:
    1st world problems I just pulled my 13th Thanos cover and have 5 Mordo covers dying on the vine.  To champ them both I just need 550k 750k ISO.  
     No reason not to champ Mordo first. Just hold off pulling more until you have enough iso that pulling a 14th Thanos won't hurt too much.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I'm slowing down the match to top off my Surfer and Thanos kills everything instead.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ruinate said:
    When I'm slowing down the match to top off my Surfer and Thanos kills everything instead.
    Every single match...lol

My 1st world problems is I've gotten 6 BH in the last 3 days - 3 4*IF blue for my 5/4/3 IF, and 3 Patch for my 2/4/5 dupe Patch after I maxed the first one...
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I posted the first world problems crying meme the other day in alliance (Line) chat:

"I champed my 4th 5* and my PVE scaling increased"
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Pulled a C4ge yellow from a Heroic token and got a bonus Wasp black. However, my C4ge already has 5 in yellow, and Wasp has 5 in black.... And I'll be getting another Wasp black as a PVE progression reward... 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sad I had to use a whales to win a 73 point node and climb to 900 in PVP.

(Happy I only used one 8 hour shield!)