The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Options

Comments

• Assuming I can get one of those tokens, I almost think I wouldn't want a Lazy Thor, just because I would rather be able to power up my HT or Cap'n Rogers.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    There is no hope for me in Alaska, I've been too busy to place well. Hopefully the rest aren't as bad.

After seeing Captain America The Winter Soldier today, this game is doing a disservice to the Falcon. To me, his abilities are meh...sure he's a support character but Falcon deserves better.

Yea I'm fired up because of the movie. I really enjoyed it.
  • After seeing Captain America The Winter Soldier today, this game is doing a disservice to the Falcon. To me, his abilities suck...sure he's a support character but Falcon deserves better.

Doom's response to this sentiment would be: "Cry me a tiny kitty river" icon_twisted.gif
  • After seeing Captain America The Winter Soldier today, this game is doing a disservice to the Falcon. To me, his abilities suck...sure he's a support character but Falcon deserves better.

Doom's response to this sentiment would be: "Cry me a tiny kitty river" icon_twisted.gif

But Doom's actually pretty good... :O

Just needs a 3rd skill.
  • Doragon wrote:
    After seeing Captain America The Winter Soldier today, this game is doing a disservice to the Falcon. To me, his abilities suck...sure he's a support character but Falcon deserves better.

But Doom's actually pretty good... :O

Just needs a 3rd skill.

No argument there, but still I think most would say his power set does his a character a disservice as well.
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    279 lvl Ares "Sunder" - http://i.imgur.com/HH7tu8E.jpg icon_lol.gif
  • SolidQ wrote:
    Tailor-made for the 5-blue Spider-Mans of the world :thumbs:
  • SolidQ
    Options
    gobstopper wrote:
    SolidQ wrote:
    Tailor-made for the 5-blue Spider-Mans of the world :thumbs:
    yeah start is funny icon_e_smile.gif Now they already 299 lvl and 18k hp. it's getting boring icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alright.
    Had to play way more missions than I would have liked for very small points, but made it up to Top 10 in Alaska, Florida and the main.
    Now let's see just how much I've driven up my personal scaling with that.
  • SolidQ
    Options
    This is scaling lvl is very fast icon_evil.gif
  • You can go and redo the main sub mission now, not sure if a glitch or intended.
  • Are we supposed to receive the rewards for Alaska? Or not until the whole event is over?
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    octopoid wrote:
    Are we supposed to receive the rewards for Alaska? Or not until the whole event is over?

I haven't received mine either (alliance nor player awards). Yet a few people in my alliance have.

Nvm, just got them.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Justdangit wrote:
    You can go and redo the main sub mission now, not sure if a glitch or intended.

not getting that here...may be a glitch
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I did my last refresh in Alaska sub 6 hours before the end. I placed top 10 at this time and finally got ranked in top50 after the end of the sub.

I think it's rather a good thing. I mean, in some other events, not playing the last hours may put you out of top 200! Of course, ending times remained difficult to manage. But I really like that scores are less volatile than usual.

Now I have to refrained myself to gring all sub. I liked the last Hunt event and atm I like this one too... but the 3 cyclic 36 hours-sub can made someone crazy: so much nodes to grind, always some available icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    OK, so, method and moderation icon_neutral.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MHawkeye from the Alaska top 10 token, purple Bagman from the alliance Heroic.
    I feel trolled by the RNG.
  • daveomite wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

My game shows it like three last ones have been done and on red as supposed to be and like the three first ones havent been done at all. It doesn't show any points to get if i click the first mission. Second and third are just litle dots like before playing.
  • Miaomew wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

My game shows it like three last ones have been done and on red as supposed to be and like the three first ones havent been done at all. It doesn't show any points to get if i click the first mission. Second and third are just litle dots like before playing.

Couldnt resist playing them, didnt get any points from them (did get some iso as price) and after I finished the second, the third one had gotten to red too. But it did open the upcoming alaska sub window (that is still in red) that werent there before.
  • Anyone else seeing anything weird with the alliance rewards? Mine was in the zone for 3 recruit tokens and 70 ISO8, got the ISO8 and one recruit token.
  • Got my Event reward token from last night. Open it up, see gold Shield symbol get all excited that it's going the be LazyThor or Human Torch....

Red Ragnarok, who I just finished getting covers for. I didn't even know he was an option. There's something about getting your hopes up before getting them smacked back down that may be worse than seeing the 2* symbol and KNOWING I'm going to be disappointed.