The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Comments

• It's been a 45 minutes past 8 hours now - anyone had a node reset?
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    It's been a 45 minutes past 8 hours now - anyone had a node reset?

Yeah I'd also like to know as I have stuff going on in RL and will be unable to check my game for a while. Anyone had there reset yet?
  • Corrected OP with all listed typos in the thread and added sub-bracket information to the OP.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:

Yeah I'd also like to know as I have stuff going on in RL and will be unable to check my game for a while. Anyone had there reset yet?

any updates? anything? anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Vinny J wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

No. I'll confirm it's not an 8hr refresh.
  • 8-hour refreshes usually only accompany subs lasting 25 hours or less. Give it another few hours.
  • Dreylin wrote:
    Vinny J wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

No. I'll confirm it's not an 8hr refresh.
    Thank goodness. Now my focus is entirely on the Hulk tourney.
  • They really changed the rubber banding - the linear part now is VERY short - I have just done my first set of nodes and had to clear every repeatable node twice before the the max points started dropping and when they did drop they dropped like a stone. The length seems to be under 1K points.

This does bring into play some other possible ways of approaching the nodes.
  • I posted this in the bug thread, but want to see if anyone here experienced this:

I was getting the only Iron Man cover bug for several battles, but then read it was a bug so I restarted the app. But now those nodes remain locked: so there are 3 of my Alaska hunts that are red and can't be replayed.

Any help? Thanks?
  • has21 wrote:
    I posted this in the bug thread, but want to see if anyone here experienced this:

I was getting the only Iron Man cover bug for several battles, but then read it was a bug so I restarted the app. But now those nodes remain locked: so there are 3 of my Alaska hunts that are red and can't be replayed.

Any help? Thanks?

Thats fine;-
    Welcome to the North
    Easy Pickins
    More Fodder

Are one time only nodes.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    has21 wrote:
    I posted this in the bug thread, but want to see if anyone here experienced this:

Any help? Thanks?

Thats fine;-
    Welcome to the North
    Easy Pickins
    More Fodder

Are one time only nodes.

AHHHH thanks!
  • omg they got fury!!!!!!!!!!

Lol jk just a decoy

But 8 red.check mark nodes.....dang
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    So... node refreshes aren't 8 hours and i should be doing it before I go to sleep?
  • Well The Hunt:Florida going to get some huge numbers before the first refresh is over. The node value sizes rubber band multipler and such a short piece of elastic it going to make the 7K in the first round The Hunt:Alaska look very small. The progression rewards go from one extreme to another.

Having max rubber banding only a couple of hours after the event start, never seen that before.
  • Well it looks like some people are really grinding those nodes down to nubs.
    Thanks for that and we all look forward to the crazy community scaling. icon_razz.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sumilea wrote:
    Well The Hunt:Florida going to get some huge numbers before the first refresh is over. The node value sizes rubber band multipler and such a short piece of elastic it going to make the 7K in the first round The Hunt:Alaska look very small. The progression rewards go from one extreme to another.

Having max rubber banding only a couple of hours after the event start, never seen that before.
    There a list of the base values?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Spoit wrote:
    There a list of the base values?

Soon unless my rubber band runs out part list is below I will update it as I go or anyone else provides information

The nodes are really easy for me trying to avoid steamrolling them currently as I no idea how the scaling algorithm works - I am seeing how far a one star team can get me - I have the following and have run out of rubber banding so stopping now. For the information I have the elastic part of the rubber band is just over 2K long. I half it with doing just Ares for just under 1200 points

Hunt Florida:

Single time only nodes:-
    The Chariot: 15
    Call Him Colonel Fury: 25
    Thou Shalt Not Pass: 35
    The Data Core: 35
    LMD Assault: 70
    Jump Jets: 90
    Jump Jets 2: 110
    Back at the Lab: 50

Repeatable Nodes:-
    Not Very Subtle: 25
    Divide and Conquer: 35
    I'am in your base: 80
    Knocking at the door: 100
    Ares: 120
    Showdown: ?
    Eyes on the Prize: 85 Needs Steve Rogers
    Stragglers: 100 Needs Human Torch
    More Stragglers: 110 Needs Lazy Thor

I made some corrections.
    Emeryt
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know the powered up 3* characters are generally newer and are a way to reward those who have them and spur token/pack sales, but with the amount that he's in the story it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that IM40 is not a powered up character. I wasn't around for previous iterations of this event so he probably was some other time, but it's funny seeing the story parts with him so heavily featured. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, IM40 is literally the only 3* character I own no covers of.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Timing is nasty - you need to play the finish of one sub right after you do the second-to-last run through another sub.
    Which means it's like there's two subs ending at the same time, all the time.

Oh well, I wasn't planning to sleep past 5am on the Easter Weekend anyway, let alone the whole of next week... icon_e_confused.gif
  • Thx to Sumilea for once again providing us with useful stuff!

A30CE6DD06B38738AB6F0BBFA122BF6D5CB4B0A8

I'll add the missing 2 RB values later.