The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Options

Comments

• This makes me very disappointed to hear. I would have rather had Daken be released, because he was the one I was looking forward to. That and being announced earlier than Falcon.
  • I hope it's the version of Falcon from the ultimate comics (Winter Soldier costume) and not the red and white one.
  • Do we know what his rarity is? I thought he was 3* and if so, I doubt he will be as plentiful as Ares was.
  • Riggy wrote:
    Do we know what his rarity is? I thought he was 3* and if so, I doubt he will be as plentiful as Ares was.

Yep. 3*. Posted by IceIX in Character Discussions.
  • So, no cover rewards in the subs but lots and lots of tokens. I'm good either way.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    OP fully updated with all relevant rewards, Powered-Up Heroes, plus Falcon's skills.

Rewards across the board for main bracket placement were tightened significantly. Only one possible HP reward and the only 3*** cover on progression probably is impossible to reach unless someone is crazy enough to full grind everything for the next 9.5 days.
  • bahukma wrote:
    So, no cover rewards in the subs but lots and lots of tokens. I'm good either way.

How are you seeing that? My subs are still locked icon_question.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These tokens suck: they're moving away from guaranteed heroes and into increased chance on featured heroes. Guess I need to take that tip of spending money on event tokens out of my spending money section guide. Now all that revenue they got from people following that tip will be gone, that'll teach d3 to mess with the tokens!
  • Won't be able to get to my phone for quite a while... can someone explain the structure of the event/subs please? How long are the current subs? how many are there? Do we know when new subs will be available, etc. I've only been able to gather that there ARE subs with tokens as the rewards. icon_e_smile.gif

ALSO WHATS THE REFRESH TIME PLZ THXBYE
  • Okay... maybe my math is off... and that's a definite possibility. But how does an increase from 1.9% to 4.7% equal 5 Times the Chance?
  • idanz wrote:

JESUS TINYKITTY GOD NO ONE KNOWS THE REFRESH TIME UNTIL THE FIRST REFRESH.

Every. Tinykitty. Time.

Logic, people.

God.
  • FadeToOne
    FadeToOne Posts: 25
    edited April 2014
    Options
    What on earth is the deal with having a red Iron Man token reward for every node?

Edit: okay weird, I killed the app and restarted and now I see more normal rewards.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    Okay... maybe my math is off... and that's a definite possibility. But how does an increase from 1.9% to 4.7% equal 5 Times the Chance?

The single pack has double chance at 1.9%, so base chance is half of that, about 0.9%
    10 pack is 5 times the base chance, so 5 times (about) 0.9% = 4.7%
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Okay... maybe my math is off... and that's a definite possibility. But how does an increase from 1.9% to 4.7% equal 5 Times the Chance?

1.9 is double the chance, so base chance is .95.

.95* 5 is = 4.75
  • Aaah, okay. That explains it. Still lame, though. icon_razz.gif Especially when I see that there are better odds of getting 4* characters than getting 3* ones, aside from the Featured.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:

The single pack has double chance at 1.9%, so base chance is half of that, about 0.9%
    10 pack is 5 times the base chance, so 5 times (about) 0.9% = 4.7%

You've won this round...
  • wathombe wrote:
    idanz wrote:

JESUS TINYKITTY GOD NO ONE KNOWS THE REFRESH TIME UNTIL THE FIRST REFRESH.

Every. Tinykitty. Time.

Logic, people.

God.

it was a joke. I've used caps and KHTXBYE and everything.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anyone start this yet? how long are the first subs I don't think ill be able to start it right away?
  • Every reward for every mission is a red iron man 35 cover. Is this happening to everyone?
  • You'll be back this weekend.

And just ran through every mission in The Hunt and The Hunt: Alaska that I can do once.

Back to stressing about Smash Hit. icon_razz.gif