The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Comments

• Phantron wrote:
    It's pretty funny when you do 2 Thunder Strikes followed by 2 Call the Storm just to kill one guy.

Hilarious icon_cry.gif
    It's even more hilarious when you've done all that and the guy still has 7500 health.

Yeah, I did that to just kill Bullseye.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Ah, so refreshes are 8 hours and not 12? I feel like a slowpoke. Not that it matters because I usually only do missions once a sub.

They were still 12 hours when I last checked the timings on them. I am only doing just a few nodes near the end so not knowing if the timing 8 or 12 hours makes no difference. I know when i did a few The hunt Savage nodes - 2 and a half hours ago I check to see if they refreshed in 8 hours.

Okay Just checked on the nodes in The hunt Savage: still not reset after 9 and a half hours. Who started this 8 hour rumor?
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are they going to be doing an overall node the last day? I know they have opened up overall nodes before while still having sub nodes to allow some catch up. Does anyone know if they are doing that again?
  • The Hunt never had any global nodes on the last day. I doubt they changed the structure at all, so I'd bet on "no"
  • Thanks d3! I didn't want all those points I got from 395/395/395 Bullseye III anyway, honest. Now is the optimal time for a patch.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    If the scaling resets, it's all good.
  • Anyone else burnt out on this 10 day event yet?

We've got 5 more days of the same ol', same ol'.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Ghast wrote:
    Thanks d3! I didn't want all those points I got from 395/395/395 Bullseye III anyway, honest. Now is the optimal time for a patch.

Yep, I had a victory against a goon node erased. Kind of annoying, but easily recovered. First thing I thought was thank goodness it wasn't one of the tougher levels. I'm only in the low 200's for that node, so I can't even imagine your pain.
  • Scaling increased again, sorry for trying to place top 50...**** game...

Only done each node roughly once in each sub with a few exceptions... Only join subs that have one refresh left... Still scales sharply...

Please fire the guy or guys who thinks scaling is a good idea. Games are supposed to be fun, people want to win...
  • Oh, how I love that "Comm Link Disrupted" in the final hour of a sub (and a PVP event).
  • Servers are down, I just lost 600 points icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Ghast wrote:
    Thanks d3! I didn't want all those points I got from 395/395/395 Bullseye III anyway, honest. Now is the optimal time for a patch.
    Yep, perfect time for Comm Link Disrupted. Deja deja deja vu.

8btv4.jpg
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Thought it was just me..... This sux big time
  • MikeHock wrote:
    Anyone else burnt out on this 10 day event yet?

We've got 5 more days of the same ol', same ol'.

Yup way to long of an event with the same fights over and over again....
  • Florida 48 hours too that means I got another one I can ignore for a whole day. Now just have to decide if I can to slug it out for top 2 or slack to top 20.
  • What everyone says... another instance of D3 perversion. Wonder if they intentionally kick players' balls or just pulled the incompetent card again.
  • I got the worst of all worlds... Was just starting my final clear of Savage Land and had only gotten a couple of fights in when the server went down, most of nodes were still at full stacks. When the server came back up, my team was half dead from the disconnect "loss" and only 15 mins left... and see I'm now in 11th in Punisher. So I had to leave thousands of Hunt points on the table, raced to prologue heal, opened Army of One, unshielded, entered a battle... server goes down again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAT15I-QnBY
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    gamar wrote:
    I got the worst of all worlds... Was just starting my final clear of Savage Land and had only gotten a couple of fights in when the server went down, most of nodes were still at full stacks. When the server came back up, my team was half dead from the disconnect "loss" and only 15 mins left... and see I'm now in 11th in Punisher. So I had to leave thousands of Hunt points on the table, raced to prologue heal, opened Army of One, unshielded, entered a battle... server goes down again

Didn't you have a single healthpack left?
  • locked wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    I got the worst of all worlds... Was just starting my final clear of Savage Land and had only gotten a couple of fights in when the server went down, most of nodes were still at full stacks. When the server came back up, my team was half dead from the disconnect "loss" and only 15 mins left... and see I'm now in 11th in Punisher. So I had to leave thousands of Hunt points on the table, raced to prologue heal, opened Army of One, unshielded, entered a battle... server goes down again

Didn't you have a single healthpack left?

I did, but I didn't feel like using health packs when none of my team was downed and it only takes a couple minutes to heal in prologue. I just wanted to get back into top 10 and I would have been fine if the game didn't shut down again
  • How this event will end? If the 3rd Savage is also 24h long if I calculate correctly we still have 24h left. What then?