The Hunt for the Falcon - April 18 - 27

Options

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just had a cascade that took out my (boosted to 100) lazy cap from match damage alone. With only 1 daken strike tile out too.

(I retreated before the AI could actually use the AP from that)
  • Wow. I don't know if people just aren't playing it or I've somehow done really well or just the bracket I'm in, but I have 10,562 in Florida and right now, that's got me 61.
  • I think numbers are down this rotation, maybe someone can confirm but it feels like it.

Make that another premium progression cover we will not be able to reach, scores are only going to get lower as people are locked out from nodes and or refuse to grind or throw their mobile devices against the wall in frustration.

I'm trying my best to do the bare minimum and my scaling is still increasing.

At least PvP is improving. Wider berth of opponents saturating my queues. Nice to have the selection and not feel like I am getting mangled the second I poke my head in a match. Got that Torch cover at 1100 last tournament which was huge.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I think numbers are down this rotation, maybe someone can confirm but it feels like it.

Make that another premium progression cover we will not be able to reach, scores are only going to get lower as people are locked out from nodes and or refuse to grind or throw their mobile devices against the wall in frustration.

I'm trying my best to do the bare minimum and my scaling is still increasing.

At least PvP is improving. Wider berth of opponents saturating my queues. Nice to have the selection and not feel like I am getting mangled the second I poke my head in a match. Got that Torch cover at 1100 last tournament which was huge.

I'm currently in first in Florida with 13,500 points. Only a couple hundred ahead though so may change. Scaling is bonkers though. That Ares node in Florida jumped again, now at 220 each approx. That in just the last 20 minutes or so.
  • Aaaaaaaand we're done with Florida icon_e_smile.gif

top3:

1. Django
    2. the scAvengers
    3. S.H.I.E.L.D

Gratz to Django! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Well at least the new Alaska sub is 48 Hours long and I can forget about it until tomorrow.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Congrats to Django, scAvengers, and S.H.I.E.L.D in Florida...great job crews.

I was just happy to wind up top 2 solo. Now, just hope these assault tokens aren't more bagman, lol
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited April 2014
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Well this does not apply to bringing 3 blue and c.mags with 5B into a board... it almost guarantees a win
    *in a snooty voice*
    Magneto does not need your puny boosts!
    No srsly I usually run Magneto with the Hood and never need any boosts. The losses happen one in a hundred.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Well at least the new Alaska sub is 48 Hours long and I can forget about it until tomorrow.

My thoughts exactly...
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    Well at least the new Alaska sub is 48 Hours long and I can forget about it until tomorrow.

My thoughts exactly...
    I'm with you guys.

Also - how are there 5 more days of this?!?!?! I feel like I'm going to get scaled out (and burnt out) way sooner than the end.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My new goto team for level 200+ teams is Cap, Hood, Mags. Formidable firepower, and very fun.
  • daveomite
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

My thoughts exactly...
    I'm with you guys.

Also - how are there 5 more days of this?!?!?! I feel like I'm going to get scaled out (and burnt out) way sooner than the end.

I know what you mean. Sleep would be nice, lol. Seriously though, I don't know. I don't mind 5 day events, but dang, this is a long one with some really whacky scaling. Just now started Savage and love the first node being so deceptive. All goons in the 50's, ok. Beat that, and out of the 5 nodes it unlocked, 1 is in the 200's, one in 180's, 2 in the 120's, and the easiest node (very first one) in the high 60's at least.

So I can tell already it's going to get even higher scaling wise soon. I may not do much in Savage just to see if it will go down when I start Alaska tomorrow or near the end.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ah, so refreshes are 8 hours and not 12? I feel like a slowpoke. Not that it matters because I usually only do missions once a sub.
  • daveomite
    Options
    My new goto team for level 200+ teams is Cap, Hood, Mags. Formidable firepower, and very fun.

would love too.... only my hood is stuck at 1/2/1 and can't level anymore. And if you mean classic mags...I've had zero luck getting even one cover of him. LazyCap is at least better, but not great yet...50 1/4/0. Comes in handy on required nodes though.
  • daveomite
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Ah, so refreshes are 8 hours and not 12? I feel like a slowpoke. Not that it matters because I usually only do missions once a sub.

Seems to be the case....I mean about you being a slowpoke. Lol. Really though, looks like that is correct. Well, either that or 8 minutes judge by the incremental increases happening.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Well, either that or 8 minutes judge by the incremental increases happening.
    DO NOT GIVE THE DEVS IDEAS. icon_eek.gificon_evil.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Well, either that or 8 minutes judge by the incremental increases happening.
    DO NOT GIVE THE DEVS IDEAS. icon_eek.gificon_evil.gif

I don't think any of us need to really. They obviously have a handle on driving us all nuts with scaling already, lol
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Make it stop

4-22-14002_zps9621335f.png
  • Right now I'm seeing 3800 point as the top of Savage Land top score in my bracket and that seems like very low. Is Bullseye 3 responsible for such low scores?

I noticed that Bullseye now does 39600 damage if there are 4 crit tiles on the board with Murdurous Aim at level 390, just in case you ever thought about surviving that.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Right now I'm seeing 3800 point as the top of Savage Land top score in my bracket and that seems like very low. Is Bullseye 3 responsible for such low scores?

I noticed that Bullseye now does 39600 damage if there are 4 crit tiles on the board with Murdurous Aim at level 390, just in case you ever thought about surviving that.
    Yeah, he does 39700 at 395. Meanwhile, give Ares 6 green at 395 and he'll do 5568 (928 per green AP). Then, there's Venom, who does 7482 with devour.