Server Outage (2/28/17) [Resolved]

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Brigby wrote:
    Update:
    Amazon wrote:
    As of 1:49 PM PST, we are fully recovered for operations for adding new objects in S3, which was our last operation showing a high error rate. The Amazon S3 service is operating normally.

Glad to hear but the game is still not working for me and many of my alliancemates. When can we expect MPQ to be fully running again?

Edit: I am back in but I lost normal T50 placement icon_e_sad.gif . I know it's not MPQ's fault but I hope Amazon will help out in some way.

Edit 2: Kicked out after 10minutes and can't get back in.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2017
    I got a notification that I was attacked in Lord of Thunder. Never been so excited to be attacked icon_lol.gif

2 Nodes were gone, tried skipping again and it disappeared, locking me out of the event. Reset the app fixed it tho, lets see if I can still hit progression

Update: It will come back for a match then go offline for a bit, then come back. Of course I get hit while it happens. It came back saying I got a progression, then it would say theres an error, and loop forever. Resetting the app and its offline again.
  • Liquid Fists
    Liquid Fists Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Still can't get in.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    It's definitely still not working for me.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Please allow some time for this resolution to take effect. It may not be an immediate "everyone can get in," as opposed to a more "single-file-line" kind of login availability.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I'm in but I'm kinda stuck at the rewards page.

And I just figured out you can scroll through the rewards by click and dragging.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    astrp3 wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    Update:
    Amazon wrote:
    As of 1:49 PM PST, we are fully recovered for operations for adding new objects in S3, which was our last operation showing a high error rate. The Amazon S3 service is operating normally.

FYI. I'm still not able to get in.

I was able to get in on my iPhone, played one round of LR, then lost my connection and can't get back in now.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    I've played a few DDQ nodes, but I'm locked out again.

It's pretty spotty O.o
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Much like many things in life right now, this is not normal.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    My mpq experience is currently limited to "error claiming reward" and then going back to the reward in a loop. The rumors of a repair seem somewhat exaggerated.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know it's not MPQ's fault but I hope Amazon will help out in some way.

Ya think Amazon's going to give compensation for every single game affected? Don't count on it.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I'm just disappointed that I cleared the burrito node in ddq and it's locked but not awarded the points for that extra taco. I desperately want that red four star cage on my vault 5/5/1 is desperate for some redness
  • Punisher5784
    I know it's not MPQ's fault but I hope Amazon will help out in some way.

Ya think Amazon's going to give compensation for every single game affected? Don't count on it.

They're freaking Amazon.. then give us free shipping! icon_lol.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Azoth658 wrote:
    I'm just disappointed that I cleared the burrito node in ddq and it's locked but not awarded the points for that extra taco. I desperately want that red four star cage on my vault 5/5/1 is desperate for some redness

Happened to me. Finished a PvE node at 21:58. By the time the server came back, it was past 22:00 so I was awarded 0 points.

Currently sat here for about 4 minutes waiting to be awarded for the node I just completed. If I wasn't so utterly desperate to make as much ISO as possible within 9 days I'd pack this PvE in as a dead loss.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Played two matches then disconnected. While not d3's fault the impact to progression is still significant and still frustrating.
  • I am still not able to get on all other apps with WiFi or data work still
  • Punisher5784
    All I can think about is that I wish this occurred during the 7-day Gauntlet stretch..
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    I have been able to get in sometimes on my iPhone (though it takes much longer than normal), but whenever I go to a rewards screen (either to claim a reward from LR or to view rewards from the upcoming PvP), it loses connection. I haven't been able to get in on my iPad (which is Wi-Fi only) at all today.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heroku is still down at last report, so there might still be issues.

Be wary and don't freak out.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Been stuck trying to claim 750ISO for about 10 minutes now. It's worse now than when they called the problem resolved. How does that even happen? =I