TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    ^ WAUGH!

10char
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Next hint:

"a 4* character who shouldn't be underestimated for their small stature"

Either Ant-Man or Wasp.
    Or XFW. He's short, but the best at what he does.

Though I'd suspect Antman or Wasp.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i'm thinking Wasp
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Next hint:

"a 4* character who shouldn't be underestimated for their small stature"

Either Ant-Man or Wasp.
    Hopefully Wasp. She is worse but she is at least a new character. So far these daily vaults have had older 4*. I know a lot of players are looking for some of the older ones but the people willing to spend 3600 on a 20 pack probably need the newier characters over the older ones.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I open up a token late at night, then another in the morning, I get two 50 HP daily deals per vault, so that's not so bad.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Capable of taking out every opponent without any help...

Has to be Iceman
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:

Has to be Iceman

Could be PunMax.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:

Has to be Iceman

Could be PunMax.

Also thinking PunMax since his ability is "Army of One"
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:

Has to be Iceman

Could be PunMax.

My first thought too.

I noticed my Ant-Man vault had his blue, which seems like a change up from the previous vaults, but I haven't been paying too much attention to these vaults. I thought they all had the character's first power? I'd love a shot at anything but BigPun's blackflag.png. I think I'm at something like 9/2/4 at this point.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Has to be Iceman

Could be PunMax.

My first thought too.

I noticed my Ant-Man vault had his blue, which seems like a change up from the previous vaults, but I haven't been paying too much attention to these vaults. I thought they all had the character's first power? I'd love a shot at anything but BigPun's blackflag.png. I think I'm at something like 9/2/4 at this point.
    Defiantly punisher max. For a moment I thought it said take out everyone instead of every opponent. As the Punisher is an Army of one he should be the next vault
  • LOL @ I don't understand the outrage. Clearly they are still testing.

3+ years later and still testing.

When I quit the game I was warned to stay away from this forum because it would eventually lead me back to playing but the opposite couldn't be more true. Every time I come back to this forum the reasons I quit are emphasized clearly and usually at the top of the forum. Somethings never change and this game is one of them.

I have no idea why anyone is still playing. There are way better games out there.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Was there no color in the hint? Weren't people using a color in the hint to narrow down the choices? I would actually buy this vault if it's black or green. My 4/3/5 Frank Castle wants to go champion.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Sorry if this has already been said but I wonder what the %'s are on these vaults. I've done each twice for 50 gold so far and have drawn nothing but 2* characters. That's not "random draw". That is "we set the odds of you drawing a 2* off a single pull at 75%+. I'll keep drawing daily because its only 50 gold just in case...but its a pretty lame implementation of something that could have been cool.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    Sorry if this has already been said but I wonder what the %'s are on these vaults. I've done each twice for 50 gold so far and have drawn nothing but 2* characters. That's not "random draw". That is "we set the odds of you drawing a 2* off a single pull at 75%+. I'll keep drawing daily because its only 50 gold just in case...but its a pretty lame implementation of something that could have been cool.
    There is no % distribution in the vaults. Each reward has the same chance.
    So in 21-item vault it's 4.7% chance for each item.

If I remember well there are 12 2* in the vault so it's 57% chance for pulling 2*.

(if I'm wrong, somebody correct me)
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    I got Hulkbuster on my second 50HP pull. I've also gotten the ISO prizes a few times.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    smoq84 wrote:
    tgibbs40 wrote:

If I remember well there are 12 2* in the vault so it's 57% chance for pulling 2*.

My bad, I was being semi-sarcastic and implying that they had set the odds at 1% for anything other than a 2* because that is all I could draw. But I was also being lazy and said 75%+ because I didn't want to math. I also say "semi-sarcastic" because it really wouldn't surprise me if the odds for better prizes had lower %'s and we just didn't know it. But at least I see some people are getting better rewards so that is good enough. I'll keep pulling and hope my turn comes up.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    tgibbs40 wrote:

My bad, I was being semi-sarcastic and implying that they had set the odds at 1% for anything other than a 2* because that is all I could draw. But I was also being lazy and said 75%+ because I didn't want to math. I also say "semi-sarcastic" because it really wouldn't surprise me if the odds for better prizes had lower %'s and we just didn't know it. But at least I see some people are getting better rewards so that is good enough. I'll keep pulling and hope my turn comes up.
    I'm not sure if it was confirmed by devs, but of course how it is really implemented we will never know for sure icon_e_wink.gif
    Personally I don't feel that's something wrong, sometimes I have luck, sometimes not.
    For those limited vault I had no luck either, but for example in last Heroic PvE I got LT reward with my first pull.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2016
    TazFTW wrote:
    Daily Deal pulls:

Nova: OBW
    Hulkbuster: 2500 Iso
    Gwenpool: Ares, Elite Token

So meh on the results but I'm earning enough HP that I'm still gaining on the roster slot fund.

4hor: 3* Human Torch, 2* Ms. Marvel
    Ant-Man: 1000 iso, 2* Thor