New Limited Character Vaults

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    stewbacca wrote:
    Glad the devs spent all their time correcting important things... no more double pulls..

So they can correct that "problem" in 2 days but I still cant use my Banner in the new pvp season. He's now been rendered useless for almost two weeks.
    You need to scroll your vaults, I just pulled my second HB daily and my first Gwenpool daily
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    stewbacca wrote:
    Glad the devs spent all their time correcting important things... no more double pulls..

So they can correct that "problem" in 2 days but I still cant use my Banner in the new pvp season. He's now been rendered useless for almost two weeks.
    You need to scroll your vaults, I just pulled my second HB daily and my first Gwenpool daily

I think what stewbacca meant is that the vaults start earlier now. So time wise you won't be able to double pull the vault because it'll reset/end when the daily deal should reset.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    stewbacca wrote:

I think what stewbacca meant is that the vaults start earlier now. So time wise you won't be able to double pull the vault because it'll reset/end when the daily deal should reset.
    Yes, but changing the spawn time of a vault is hardly a labor intensive task, no where near the time required to isolate and squash a character breaking bug
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already pulled two daily deals from the gwenpool vault, one at 11 then another after 12 lol. Kinda wish they would make all the token except for the 4 elite tokens. That way I still have a shot of pulling a 3 no matter what.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 3 is officially Gwenpool.

Day 4 hint was about shocking people if he gets charged up. Miles maybe?

I'm thinking SpiderWoman_icon.PNG. The hint reads a lot like her system shock ability.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Bought the daily deal 50 spideycoin.png in the GwenpoolIcon.PNG vault and got drstrange_icon.pngpurpleflag.png. He's now champed and just before his 1st appearance in DDQ
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker

I'm thinking SpiderWoman_icon.PNG. The hint reads a lot like her system shock ability.
    I think that might be icon_thor.png - charged tiles and thunder theme would fit.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor

Except she's already had a vault, and I don't think they want the backlash of repeating a character so soon (especially one that may not be considered top tier). The 4Thor suggestion does make sense, though.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards

Except she's already had a vault, and I don't think they want the backlash of repeating a character so soon (especially one that may not be considered top tier). The 4Thor suggestion does make sense, though.
    especially since she makes charged tiles and has a power that does more damage when tiles are charged
    Personally I would Prefer Spider Woman though (especially her Red Which I only have at 1)
  • Day 3 is officially Gwenpool.

It would make a lot of sense if they started running more frequent (daily) four star vaults and always had the crash of the titans four star in the vault that day. More people would be likely to grab that cover to beat crash of the titans, increasing HP spend, and hopefully HP purchases.
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Powerman, perhaps?

4Thor is also a good guess.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    I spent the 50 HP for one token today since I'm swimming in it (relatively speaking, as I almost never play any more and definitely don't spend money on the stuff) and wanted to see what would happen. Unsurprisingly, seeing as how I didn't have a single Gwenpool cover yet and really didn't care about trying to get her (I have two fully covered 4 stars and will likely never reach that level of play despite already playing almost 1000 days), this happened:
    bscqwSL.jpg
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    apmonte wrote:

It would make a lot of sense if they started running more frequent (daily) four star vaults and always had the crash of the titans four star in the vault that day. More people would be likely to grab that cover to beat crash of the titans, increasing HP spend, and hopefully HP purchases.

That's a really good idea, too good for this game to implement lol. If the cover wasn't blue, I know I'd consider biting to add to beef up my 2-3-5 Lthor for the day of her crash.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    elusive wrote:
    I spent the 50 HP for one token today since I'm swimming in it (relatively speaking, as I almost never play any more and definitely don't spend money on the stuff) and wanted to see what would happen. Unsurprisingly, seeing as how I didn't have a single Gwenpool cover yet and really didn't care about trying to get her (I have two fully covered 4 stars and will likely never reach that level of play despite already playing almost 1000 days), this happened:
    bscqwSL.jpg

That happened to me yesturday.
    Really needed a Nova cover...didn't get it. Would really like a Gwenpool cover...probably won't get it.

Oh, but Hulkbuster is one level higher now. Yay.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Daily Deal pulls:

Nova: OBW
    Hulkbuster: 2500 Iso
    Gwenpool: Ares, Elite Token

So meh on the results but I'm earning enough HP that I'm still gaining on the roster slot fund.
  • all we get for xmas is devs test vaults???
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards

For the same reason, wasp_icon.png . Both SW and Wasp have powers described as a release of built up bioelectric energy.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    TazFTW wrote:
    Daily Deal pulls:

Nova: OBW
    Hulkbuster: 2500 Iso
    Gwenpool: Ares, Elite Token

So meh on the results but I'm earning enough HP that I'm still gaining on the roster slot fund.

I pulled 2* from the Nova and Gwenpool vaults, Hulkbuster from his vault, and likewise, am ahead on HP even with those pulls. I think I had 875 HP when I pulled from the Nova vault, and I'm up to 1350 or 1400 at the moment.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc wrote:

For the same reason, wasp_icon.png . Both SW and Wasp have powers described as a release of built up bioelectric energy.
    I am still thinking 4thor with her abilitys to create charge tiles. Wasp stings not charges and spider woman has already had a limited vault.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    JHawkInc wrote:

I am still thinking 4thor with her abilitys to create charge tiles. Wasp stings not charges and spider woman has already had a limited vault.

If not SW or Wasp, it basically has to be Thor. Which makes perfect sense for this game, since the ability they described in the teaser sounds more like Electro, who isn't even in the game.