ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    I'm up to seven fully leveled 3*s now. After I had four guys leveled I figured I better get some ladies in there so this past week I got GSBW, SHulk and Psylocke up. Now I'm working on Captain Marvel.
    I saw your She-Hulk team when climbing the PVP. How are you liking her? How are you using her?

Also, I've contemplated whether or not to significantly level my Marv. I've decided to underlevel her for now, in order to let her yellow do its business relatively often.
  • Hey everyone, I saw danikalil's post on the alliance recruitment thread and found my way to this page seeking a spot. I would love to apply.

My most recent PVP score on webslinger was 658 and I scored 6.5k on the season.

I fully plan to attempt 700+ for PVP in Season 5 and shooting for a goal of 7.5k on the season.

I currently have a roster of developing 3* and some maxed 2*.

I am easy going, laid back, and active on chat. I would love to do my part and be an active member!

Let me know if I would be a good fit and I will apply! Thanks again guys.

Eric (eh201207)
  • Killa_Bees
    Killa_Bees Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey ScarFighters,

Just adding myself to the thread, since I joined up with you today. I'm looking forward to this alliance. I was previously with the X-Men 5 Alliance. They had a minimum requirement of 800, which burned me out. I went on vacation and took a break from them and decided to look for another alliance now that I'm back. Let's rock!

Tim (Killa Bees)
  • Killa_Bees
    Killa_Bees Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey Scarfighters, just wanted to join in on the forum. Thanks for letting me join the alliance, I'm looking forward to it.

Tim (Killa Bees)
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    HailMary - I love me some SheHulk. I have her configured at 3/5/5 and use her primarily for the red. It is AOE and a serious board disruptor. The green is a nice heal/steal. The blue can be very useful but it is indiscriminate which makes it less useful.

I'm playing less MPQ this week. I actually made myself not play anymore PVP last night and had a (gasp) top 10 finish. Don't worry, I survived. I am liking the Nefarious Foes PVP and will probably dig into that later tonight. I am so not feeling the PVE but will do my duty to God, Country and Alliance.

Today's Nugget of Wisdom - If you don't put any tea in the tea strainer, the hot water will not turn into tea. When you take the empty tea strainer out, you will have a cup of hot water. This seems to be a lesson I have to learn at least once a week.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    .. I am liking the Nefarious Foes PVP and will probably dig into that later tonight. I am so not feeling the PVE but will do my duty to God, Country and Alliance...

I am liking this quote from the WiseOne.. Putting alliance as the same level as country.. icon_e_smile.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Today's Nugget of Wisdom - If you don't put any tea in the tea strainer, the hot water will not turn into tea. When you take the empty tea strainer out, you will have a cup of hot water. This seems to be a lesson I have to learn at least once a week.

Fae.. you drink tea and not coffee? I always thought that tea isn't in everyone's cup in the US? icon_e_smile.gif
    have you tried flavored tea? i recently fell in love with strawberry and mango flavored tea ... have one in my drawer in office..
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Uni - While I love the occasional coffee flavored beverage, I am a tea lover. I am partial to oolong and black teas. Occasionally I have a flavored tea but I prefer to use mint flavored sugar in my tea. My company makes and packages loose leaf teas so when my personal stash is gone, I go to the warehouse to pick something else. Currently I'm drinking a black tea called golden monkey. When I want a 'dessert' tea, I brew Darjeeling oolong and sweeten it with marshmallow sugar. It's very yummy.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    @Faerie.. nowadays in supermarket shelves in here you can get bottled oolong tea.. which is not bad. Good to go into the fridge and drink after an exercise (real one.. not the PVP/PVE marathon).. it's not easy nowadays to find non-sugar bottled drink (mineral water excluded)..

what a week that just passed.. kids fell ill. both of them. same time. lost a lot of sleep, me and my wife.. but now the gals have recovered and almost back to their normal self..
    icon_e_smile.gif

and I just finished watching XMen days of Future past.. hmm. good story.. but I was beginning to like the sentinels.. icon_e_smile.gif
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Hi..
    just a recap .. we have had some new members joining us recently.. and they have not introduced themselves!!

so... a warm welcome and a shout out to..
    • mikeyp
    • Killa Bees
    • DG85
    • Yu-Tea
    to continue the tradition.. our former leader would ask these questions..
    Some ritual questions for you :
    • What is hidden (or not) behind your nickname, any background?
    • Which games (boards, cards, video...), music style (also named the bands if possible icon_e_wink.gif), kind of movie, or any other passion do you like ?
    • Who is the worst & best 3 match characters for you ? And what is the dream team you would like to built one day ?
    • Do you have a pet ? We already have lots of cats..
    • short intro .. which geographical region are you located at? the US, Europe, Asia, Down-under, Africa, Outer-Space (please state which orbital stations you're in icon_e_smile.gif).
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Killa Bees wrote:
    Hey ScarFighters,

Just adding myself to the thread, since I joined up with you today. I'm looking forward to this alliance. I was previously with the X-Men 5 Alliance. They had a minimum requirement of 800, which burned me out. I went on vacation and took a break from them and decided to look for another alliance now that I'm back. Let's rock!

Tim (Killa Bees)

Hi Tim. Welcome. Sorry, i was on mobile for the most part of the week.. and missed out your post..
    Feel free to give a short intro... (see my post above)..

annnnddd... let's ROCK!!

*please don't get burned out.. chill. icon_e_smile.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    Hi everyone! We want to say we're quite happy with our new members. You're all most welcome!

Please feel free to rant about anything, ask questions, share opinions etc. This is your space.

We have a FB page, and we'd like you to join. We'll send you the link via PM.

We wish us all best of luck in the new Season.

P.S.: any of the newcomers got cats? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Also, if anyone would like one of the team signatures, you've got to pick a Marvel character, preferably one that hasn't been used, a color for the signature to be, two words to put on it, and two letters for where you're from.
  • Hey guys!!!

I am glad to be part of the group.

Answering a couple of your questions: I have 2 dogs, my nickname is made from the initials of my 2 pets' names. I have 2 dogs!

Has Charles Xavier been taken yet??
  • We did have a guy named Suture who had Professor X for his signature but he's since retired from ScarFighters and never had one of the new style signatures. I don't see why we couldn't let you have a Professor X signature. What about the rest of the signature?
  • Welcomes new people. Glad to see you keeping up the tradition of intros Unimatrix, and also appreciate creating new sigs as well, Dante.

I hope the alliance is doing well. Do you guys make much use of TU sharing? The alliance I'm in did it for like the first week, but then stopped completely.

I sometimes think about rejoining SF and start playing MPQ seriously again, but the event timings are worse for me since they moved to 1 am est. No way I'm staying up that late grinding away.

I can't seem to find a mobile game that sits with me. I went back to good ol COC, the new TV advert was hillarious. I tried out a bunch of other games like Brave Frontier, Samurai Siege, some random MMOs, but they all seemed too much of not my thing. My prob is that I actually really like MPQ, but it feels pointless to play without being able to progress. I dunno how the Euros coped with such timings.
  • Yu-tea
    Yu-tea Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What is hidden (or not) behind your nickname, any background? My name is just a play on words with my last name and the college I graduated from, UT, hook em horns!
    Which games (boards, cards, video...), music style (also named the bands if possible icon_e_wink.gif), kind of movie, or any other passion do you like ? Mostly play iphone games like trials frontier and looking forward to destiny on ps4
    Who is the worst & best 3 match characters for you ? And what is the dream team you would like to built one day ? My current team I rock 99% of the time is cmags, hood, patch...I'm not looking forward to the cmags nerf
    Do you have a pet ? We already have lots of cats.. No pets, just one crazy daughter with another on the way
    short intro .. which geographical region are you located at? the US, Europe, Asia, Down-under, Africa, Outer-Space (please state which orbital stations you're in icon_e_smile.gif).i live in Texas and just looking to play casually, not a hardcore player but will put up 600+ each PVP (more if I need the covers) and currently stocking up my hp for who knows what (fury covers perhaps?)... at 13.5k so far
  • Yu-tea
    Yu-tea Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If gambit isn't taken I would like ihim for my sig in burnt orange with "All In" and US ( United States)

Dantekamar wrote:
    Also, if anyone would like one of the team signatures, you've got to pick a Marvel character, preferably one that hasn't been used, a color for the signature to be, two words to put on it, and two letters for where you're from.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just because...hehehe...

hD86A1BE3
  • unimatrix
    Options
    @Yu tea..i'm afraid gambit is already taken.. Gonna have to choose another character.. icon_e_smile.gif
    And yah. . That CMag nerf. . Been mentioned a couple of times.. will need to wait till hawkeye gets buffed first. icon_e_smile.gif

@rob. Hang in there dude. PVE is coming to an end..
    Get enough sleep. Don't mix TU tiles with other things. . =)
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    We did have a guy named Suture who had Professor X for his signature but he's since retired from ScarFighters and never had one of the new style signatures. I don't see why we couldn't let you have a Professor X signature. What about the rest of the signature?

Professor X

Dreaded Nemesis

MX