ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• For the Children of the Atom I ended up using Patch, Psylocke, and Hood, and it went pretty good despite Psylocke being slightly under leveled. The only color not cover was purple purpletile.png, which was only an issue if fighting against Deadpool, who messed me up big time with Whales, Whales, Whales purpleflag.png twice. Hood was never put out front because the other two covered his colors. Psylocke's black blackflag.png and red redflag.png were great for getting through enemy Hoods, Patches, and Dakens. Hoods yellow yellowflag.png was good for countering enemy Psylockes and Patch's strike titles enemystrike.png and for getting that last bit of lethal AP. Patch of course absorbed most of the damage tanking all but black blacktile.png and blue bluetile.png and was great at finishing off big guys with several Berserker Rages greenflag.png at once.

I'm not sure who to pair with Colossus yet, though I think I'd want to use Super Cap and gray suit Black Widow eventually.
  • I'm so ready for Real Steal to be over!
  • unimatrix
    Options
    I like using Psylocke. The only problem is.. given same level.. she tanks for every one else for red black and blue .
    But Psylocke is fast. Just need another character with massive AOE (lazy Thor anyone?).. and boom.

But you're still missing purple.
    Like everyone else who's not using fury and deadpool.
    =)
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I really enjoyed the Colossus PVP. He'll be a great addition eventually but a long ways to go on covers. I did something unusual for me. I only played him with Patch and UberDaken.

I like the Gauntlet even though the final few levels of the Finale are killing me. I'm glad they extended it.

Hulk is always fun. I'm playing him with Daken and rotating SHulk, Cap Marvel, and Frank. I've also swapped in Spidey and Psylocke. I'm finally remembering to not play Psylocke and Daken at the same time. I want to get to 1300 to get the Nick pink.

I really only have one complaint with the game. I get tired of paying to skip the same players over and over while I can see higher ranked players that never show up in my rotation.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    @Fae.. uDaken icon_daken.png and Psylocke icon_psylocke.png. no good. agreed there.. icon_e_smile.gif

@SF.. I haven't been publishing our alliance' standings recently.. been busy with work.. but danikalil has kindly helped to take screen shots for every tournament.. so i'll consolidate that soon
    icon_e_smile.gif
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Real Steel icon_colossus_new.png
    SF @ 57

Great job to Top 3: star.pngstar.pngstar.png Fae, Myst, and Rob star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Top improvement comparing to previous event (Children of the Atom).. well done !!
    - Cat: from 18th place to 9th place tutile.pngtutile.pngtutile.png
    - DG85: from 19th to 11th place tutile.pngtutile.png
    - fly: from 16th to 10th place tutile.png

Need more healthpack!! icon_e_smile.gif
    healthpack.pnghealthpack.pnghealthpack.png Delegibus (8th to 20th place), Dante (10th to 19th), Mac (9th to 16th)
  • unimatrix
    Options
    icon_hulk.png Smash Hit - SF @ 38 icon_hulk.png

Great job to Top 3: star.pngstar.pngstar.png Myst, Fae and SgA star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Top improvement comparing to previous event (Real Steel).. well done !!
    - sGA : from 17th place to 3rd place tutile.pngtutile.pngtutile.png
    - Delegibus: from 20th place to 7th place tutile.pngtutile.png
    - Killabees: from 14th to 8th place tutile.png

healthpack.pnghealthpack.pnghealthpack.png ufohlydt (13th to 20th), DG85 (11th to 17th) and Student Rob - we will spare him icon_e_smile.gif
  • Yeah, I had a hell of a time at it in Real Steal. Though the game does seem to have taken pity on me for my loss of old Magneto and my getting beat down a lot. I've been paired against some two star teams and non maxed three star teams much more often now.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    icon_ironman.png Heavy Metal - SF @ 68 icon_ironman.png

Great job to Top 3: star.pngstar.pngstar.png Fae, Myst and danikalil star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Top improvement comparing to previous event (Smash Hit).. well done !!
    - woodsb: from 18th place to 8th place tutile.pngtutile.pngtutile.png
    - ufohlydt: from 20th place to 11th place tutile.pngtutile.png
    - unimatrix: from 10th to 4th place tutile.pngby the way.. that's me! *pat self on the back* icon_lol.gif

Bottom three healthpack.pnghealthpack.pnghealthpack.png rob, Mimio, SgA.

Rob wanted the blue kiddo daken icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    Mimio.. let's get more points dude!
    SgA. doing great on PVE and previous PVP.. let's not let some steam off..
    icon_e_smile.gif
  • Probably not going to score well in the Daken PvP. I had a party to go to last night and we're hosting a small party tonight for my girlfriend's birthday. I'll try and keep the PvE scores up and if I can do some PvP.
  • How can i have a beatiful bar like you guys (UNI, Dani)???
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    How can i have a beatiful bar like you guys (UNI, Dani)???

Samuel, it's Dante Kamar who makes our sigs! Check the first page of the thread and choose a Marvel character who's not already taken.

The sigs are really something, aren't they? icon_e_smile.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Greetings Mortals!!!!

We've had a topsy turvy week. We learned a week ago that our lease was not being renewed - which is okay because we all hate our neighborhood. In the past week we have found our dream apartment, signed the lease and started doing moving stuff. This move we are hiring people to do the heavy lifting so that should help but we still have to get everything packed. I'm seriously psyched because the new place is literally next door to Angel's Stadium and just down the road from Disneyland. We gave the 'burbs a try but all of us agree we prefer a more urban environment.

I've been too distracted by everything to play as much but Mystwalker is doing better because he can totally zone out with MPQ and de-stress. Not much time left in this season so I'm going to try to focus a little better.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    Hello ScarFighters.. I hope you are having a blast with the venom heroic.. NOT!!
    icon_e_smile.gif

hopefully no one needs Lazy cap cover..

anyway.. those of you who are in our facebook group.. I uploaded a spreadsheet capturing our performance trend as an alliance and as an individual (play around with the filter in the xlsx).

It's been a hectic month at work and i don't see it getting better... hopefully I can still contribute for the anniversary points.

@Samuel.. Ciao..did you PM dante on the character that you want for your signature? you need to choose a Marvel character.. and he'll try to do one for ya.. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thera is a Scarfighter facebook group? join you immediatly icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I have talk with Dante and sent him my signature but until november ha can't do nothing...I'll wait! icon_cool.gif
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Ciao Samuel.
    Pm me or danikalil with your Facebook name and we'll add you in.
    Danikalil probably nearer to your time zone. =)
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm quite concerned that our alliance is quickly becoming a PvP only alliance...which bothers me greatly as I much prefer the PvE aspect of MPQ.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    I'm quite concerned that our alliance is quickly becoming a PvP only alliance...which bothers me greatly as I much prefer the PvE aspect of MPQ.

Yes, we need to score better in PvE, everyone. Please collaborate - we're a team, and all of us have to put in a little effort. Good PvE placement will bring us Iso and covers.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    For the past PVE (Deadpool vs MPQ) and current PVE, bottom two performers in ScarFighters are DG85_ and Flyapart.
  • Danman2008
    Options
    Hey all. Sorry for my past PVE performance. I have noticed a dramatic spike in difficulty, especially in the last two (heroic venom and red iso) I will try to achieve the highest progression award in the future. I think I am on pace in Iso-8...