ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Glad to hear from you, Jon. Whatever the future brings, I'm glad I had the opportunity to know you here. Please let us know what happens with your wife.

I was #2 in Shulk. As usual, I scored high and then shielded long. That seems to be the most stress free pvp for me. Mystwalker was happy to get the rest of his Loki covers.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Same like Fae said to you Jon...I just hope our words could bring you some luck...

Otherwise... sure those Falcon covers are needed icon_e_smile.gif I instantly thinked of you when I see these prizes on Loki tourney !

Also 2nd in Shulk PvP...

And welcome to our new member Ufohlydt ! I'd ask you some questions later in the day icon_e_wink.gif
    By the way, thanks to all applicants here and on pm...hope you all could find a good home.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    @Jon. Good to hear how you're doing. Hopefully she recovers well.

My fellow team members, I'm out for business trip for the next 5 days.. will try to get online as far as possible. But not sure how the schedule is going to be.

@montoya. I'll be putting up at West spectrum. What's nice around there besides Edwards?
  • Congrats ScarFighters !
    Rank & scores for Shaky Shulkie PvP :

Rank in Alliance | Nickname/IGN | Score | ( Rank win or loss or even in the team / Score win or loss or even in the team )
    1st | Faerie | 918 ( +1 /-169 )
    2nd | DOLBET | 913 ( +6 / +55 )
    3rd | Eneyeseekay | 842 ( -2 / -268)
    4th | danikalil | 839 ( +7 / +20 )
    5th | fritejay | 834 ( -2 / -110 )
    6th | DanMan2008 | 831 ( -2 / -91 )
    7th | IningoMontoya | 810 ( +3 / -35 )
    8th | The Pyro | 761 ( -1 / -116 )
    9th | Mystwalker | 726 ( = / -120 )
    10th | Ufohlydt | 702 (*New entry*)
    11th | rbdragon | 702( -4 / -201 )
    12th | Tomarvel82 | 646( +1/ -117 )
    13th | reuhhh | 624 ( +4 / +22 )
    14th | Mimio | 589 ( -2 / -177 )
    15th | Unimatrix | 496( +4 / -14 )
    16th | flyapart | 362 ( -1 / -362 )
    17th | Suture | 322 ( -3 / -438 )
    18th | CatnipHill | 321 ( -2 / -285 )
    19th | Khal-Zarek | 312 ( -13 / -591 )
    20th | Dante Kamar | 494 ( = / -358 )

Total : 12 686 ( -3236 )
    Average : 634 points ( -162 )
    Rate Alliances : 0.27 % ( 61 / 22 381 )
    Alliances differences btw last pvp : -644 ( last : 23025 )

Little applause by order : Dolby, reuhhh & dani !

Almost even : Uni & Iningo

Big stick tourney : Khal, Suture, Dante, Catnip, Mac (Eneyeseekay), Mimio & Fae ! (even so...some of them are in the best scorers icon_mrgreen.gif )

Little stick tourney : Myst, Tom, Pyro & Dan

Exceptions for good reasons :Rob (->Daughter's birthday), frite (->mother & his own birthdays) & fly (->personal incident).
  • Welcome Ufohlydt (Ign : ufohyldt) !

Some ritual questions for you :
    • What is hided (or not) behind your nickname ?
    • Which games (boards, cards, video...), music style (also named the bands if possible icon_e_wink.gif), kind of movie, or any other passion do you like ?
    • Who is the worst & best 3 match characters for you ? And what is the dream team you would like to built one day ?
    • Do you have a pet ? We already got 17 cats (if my mind don't tricks on me), 3 dogs (?, can't remember exactly), 1 rat & 1 iguana !(also post your pet(s) when you can ! If you have one or more sure)

Bonus question :
    If you could be anywhere in summer...where would you like to go ? Beach, mountains, land...in...Space ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Feel free to ask some questions in the thread and/or in pm Ufohlydt !

Edit : So we're already known also as CatFighters...and since yesterday...DaughterFighters ! ( 10 ? for only 1 or 2 sons...really ? icon_e_surprised.gif )
  • It was ur birfday frite? icon_e_surprised.gif haaapppy biiirfdaaaay!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also welcome ufohyldt!
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Today's the day! Our commanders' commander birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEROME!

We wish you a lot of happiness on this day and those who follow it! If you open any tokens today, MPQ, as a gift, will make sure you get Bagman icon_e_smile.gif

Jan says she'll give you half her iso, provided you use it to level up the Bagman you'll get today!

Enjoy your special day!
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Happy Birthday, Fearless Leader !!!!

I took a break from MPQ last night to actually sleeeeeeeep. I also caught up on some of my comic reading. Aramina has a Marvel Utlimate subscription and I've discovered that I really enjoy graphic novels and comics on my tablet.
  • Thanks a lot my fellow teamates !!!! 31 years old and I feel already old since 1 year...how is this possible ? icon_e_confused.gif

No thanks for your bad bad request Dani !! icon_mad.gif I hope at least I'd win a superior Bagman (Spidey) icon_mrgreen.gif

Which comics are you reading Fae ? I really need to finish the big one I bought few months ago : Moon Knight (250-300pages..I don't even know but it's mix of 12 US comics for full story). The draws are very stylish, like it icon_e_wink.gif

ufo: sorry but I don't remember the character you want on your sig ? Cyclops, right ?
    When you can, answer my questions just up on this page !
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Happy birthday frite! May all your pvp attacks be defensive wins and all your tokens be gold! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ufohyldt
    ufohyldt Posts: 8
    Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome.

By way of answering your earlier post, here's a little introduction to "me"

But before I do, happy birthday frite. Good to see another July birthday, mine is later this month.

Ufohyldt.... Sounds mysterious yes. Perhaps the ufo makes you think of aliens and such?
    I wish I could give you a good reason/story for it, but alas no, its simply a case of when I first I installed the app (android, phone and tablet) I couldn't think of a good or funny name, so I just tapped some random letters, and ufohyldt was born. By the time I realised just how addictive the game was I'd built such a roster that I couldn't face starting again under a new name so I was stuck with it. But at least its a little unusual.

Music has always been a big factor in my life, a lot of songs associated with memories and times of my life as a result I have quite an eclectic taste. My iPod currently holds over 10,000 songs, ranging from Rock (linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, daughtry, 3 doors down), Country (lady antebellum, Carrie underwood), Pop (Adam Lambert, Katy perry), Easy listening (josh groban, Sarah McLachlan), old classics (queen, Abba, carpenters) all the way through to Movie soundtracks (dark knight trilogy, tron:legacy, LOTR, star wars, any other Hans zimmer, rock of ages).

Like others here, I have daughters, 2 of my own and a step-daughter, plus a step-son. Family ddoesn't leave huge amounts of time for me, but when it does you'll find me on the golf course or at the local cinema (5 minute walk away!!). I have a monthly pass there so go regularly, unless its a big action/sci-fi film in which case I travel to the nearest IMAX, so worth it for the "event" films.

Don't have any pets currently, but have had a few cats over the years, so I'm contuining the theme of the aliiance.

Currently working on bringing daken up to 100+ plus, at which point I'll push him, patch & hood up to max. Them plus hulka and my already maxed Thor and punisher are who I like to play with. Tend to avoid the 1* unless PVE requires them, Ares is often the bane of life, and find Spidey a little pointless since the nerf.

England is and always has been home to me, haven't been away from it for a holiday in over 6 years so where would I like to be this summer, on a sunny, sandy foreign beach somewhere with my family, with a golf course nearby for when Ineed a bbreak from my girls. A daddy only has so much patience!!

Anyway, that's a brief intro to me, Andy, as I'm known in the real world.
    I'll sign off by saying good luck to everyone for the rest of season 3, wonder what delights season 4 will bring us????
  • ufohyldt
    Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome.

By way of answering your earlier post, here's a little introduction to "me"

But before I do, happy birthday frite. Good to see another July birthday, mine is later this month.

Ufohyldt.... Sounds mysterious yes. Perhaps the ufo makes you think of aliens and such?
    I wish I could give you a good reason/story for it, but alas no, its simply a case of when I first I installed the app (android, phone and tablet) I couldn't think of a good or funny name, so I just tapped some random letters, and ufohyldt was born. By the time I realised just how addictive the game was I'd built such a roster that I couldn't face starting again under a new name so I was stuck with it. But at least its a little unusual.

Music has always been a big factor in my life, a lot of songs associated with memories and times of my life as a result I have quite an eclectic taste. My iPod currently holds over 10,000 songs, ranging from Rock (linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, daughtry, 3 doors down), Country (lady antebellum, Carrie underwood), Pop (Adam Lambert, Katy perry), Easy listening (josh groban, Sarah McLachlan), old classics (queen, Abba, carpenters) all the way through to Movie soundtracks (dark knight trilogy, tron:legacy, LOTR, star wars, any other Hans zimmer, rock of ages).

Like others here, I have daughters, 2 of my own and a step-daughter, plus a step-son. Family ddoesn't leave huge amounts of time for me, but when it does you'll find me on the golf course or at the local cinema (5 minute walk away!!). I have a monthly pass there so go regularly, unless its a big action/sci-fi film in which case I travel to the nearest IMAX, so worth it for the "event" films.

Don't have any pets currently, but have had a few cats over the years, so I'm contuining the theme of the aliiance.

Currently working on bringing daken up to 100+ plus, at which point I'll push him, patch & hood up to max. Them plus hulka and my already maxed Thor and punisher are who I like to play with. Tend to avoid the 1* unless PVE requires them, Ares is often the bane of life, and find Spidey a little pointless since the nerf.

England is and always has been home to me, haven't been away from it for a holiday in over 6 years so where would I like to be this summer, on a sunny, sandy foreign beach somewhere with my family, with a golf course nearby for when Ineed a bbreak from my girls. A daddy only has so much patience!!

Anyway, that's a brief intro to me, Andy, as I'm known in the real world.
    I'll sign off by saying good luck to everyone for the rest of season 3, wonder what delights season 4 will bring us????
  • ufohyldt
    @fritejay, you remembered right, cyclops for my SIG please.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    ScarFighters are searching a new member !

We are a top 100 alliance, right now placed #70 in S3 (we were in the #40th before our 20th member left us), with an average S3 score of 8 000.
    We expect you to
    1) be friendly and communicative
    2) score at least 500 points in PvP, and half the maximum score in PvE.

Apart from that, all we expect from you is that you play the best you can and have fun!
    We won't ask you to buy covers, shield, or whatsoever, as long as you follow the score guidelines.

Check also our Code of conduct !

Send a PM to me, to danikalil or to Unimatrix if you're interested.

Edit : spot filled. Thanks to all applicants !
  • That's an interesting music taste. Linkin park just released a new album that I've been meaning to check out. I like country but don't really listen to it. I like Bonnie Raitt and Shania of course. I've been meaning to check out Carrie Underwood's stuff but keep forgetting.

You're from England? Do you listen to a lot of artists from the UK? I just recently started listening to Damien Rice, although he's Irish.

2 members? What happened?

I feel bad to ask this, but would you guys mind if I leeched the Falcon cover if you can't fill up by tomorrow? I dunno how high I'd be able to score tho because I'll miss the last 12 hours of the event.

Edit: eh nm. I'm goin to sleep now.
  • Unfortunately, my dear Herman isn't with us any more. We had to put him to sleep this morning. I'll catch up on the forum in a day or so, I just don't feel up to reading it all now.
  • unimatrix
    @DanteKamar: my condolences. take care. take some time to grieve.

@Suture: please improve your performance @ PVE and PVP .
    please communicate with the alliance. we have sent you multiple PMs through forum. None of which you have read.
    consider as a warning. we will remove you from the alliance soon if no response is received.
  • unimatrix
    waku.
    if you are still playing actively, why not rejoin our alliance?

2 members: Pyro, disgracefully abandoned us without any notification: shame on him for not mending his ways; shame on us commanders for believing in that people may change from his old ways for the better. we were wrong and we apologize to the rest of the alliance members for our misplaced trust and faith in Pyro
    another member is pending review of his membership, as there has been no communication, and has poor PVE and PVP performance.
  • Waku : You are welcome if you want to come back in the team, even for a short time icon_e_wink.gif

Dante : My condolences. icon_cry.gif

Uni : Thanks for the clarifying.

Ufo : Your sig will be done when I could have some time...not super easy these days...maybe in the week-end.
    And thanks for all the answers ! English Mister, that's cool icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I like this alliance's character..hope I get a shot to join and grow with you guys/gals in the future. I just started a one month ago in MPQ but I'm always trying to be a step ahead. So I can I'll make it a goal to join... I Currently average 425 per PvP event aside lightning rounds. In that case just really wanted to say hi and be less of a stranger next time icon_e_biggrin.gif