ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• danikalil wrote:
    HellBoy wrote:
    OK...question for everybody "How much money you have spend so far in this game (if you dont want to all know pm private message icon_eek.gif ...maybe too much big numbers icon_e_smile.gif )..by the way i spend nothing so far ..just one big zero icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hi Hellboy, and welcome!

We've spent money in the game, yes. The slots get progressively more expensive - right now they're costing us 550 HP. We've bought three covers, and we buy HP to stay shielded too.

We've never bought HP to buy Iso, though.

We need HP to shield because our MMR is hell (we're at day 212). No matter how many points we have, we always get hit. Our PvP enemies are players who have maxed out heroes.

Yesterday, Jan scored 509 points, and she thought no one would care to beat her with that score. However, in less than an hour she was beaten four times. She's often beaten thrice or four times by the same foe. PvP, to us, is constant bashing.

you must tank i was in same trouble and that only with 64 days of playing but i tank and now is very cool just be patience just suicide your roster 2-3 time icon_eek.gif ..and now for me works very well
  • Hey Guys,

Need to apologize for my poor performance this weekend. Went on a little trip that I thought should have allowed me plenty of time to play, but circumstances prevented me from doing so. Plus there was no internet to get online to let you all know. I'll try to be much more proactive about letting you guys know if I'm leaving, and about getting at least 400 points in pvp before leaving. Really sorry about that. Hope you can all forgive me.
  • HellBoy wrote:
    OK...question for everybody "How much money you have spend so far in this game ?
    I've spent yet too much on MPQ (especially at the beginning)...I think the worst move I made is when I bought some ISO to level up (a little) Psylocke icon_e_surprised.gif
    Totally wrong, and I'd never do it again !

But I think when players are in a good alliance, they don't really have to worry about HP a lot (& ISO as well)...with PvE subs + PvP every 2.5 days...
    flyapart wrote:
    Hey Guys,
    Need to apologize for my poor performance this weekend. Went on a little trip that I thought should have allowed me plenty of time to play, but circumstances prevented me from doing so. Plus there was no internet to get online to let you all know. I'll try to be much more proactive about letting you guys know if I'm leaving, and about getting at least 400 points in pvp before leaving. Really sorry about that. Hope you can all forgive me.
    Hey fly, thanks for infos. And yes it should be cool to have some news before next time...
  • This PvP was really short for top 100 (#98). New entry with The Pyro who replace Harvey who is fishing & take some rest in his summer cab and painting some Napoleon's figurines icon_e_biggrin.gif

I know it's not really easy to make comparison between 1 PvP and another...It's just for the love of numbers icon_e_smile.gif

DareDevil PvP podium

1st | DOLBET | 986 ( +6 / +149)
    2nd | rbdragon | 921 ( +6 / +84 )
    3rd | The Pyro | 888 ( *New entry* )
    4th | Faerie | 855 ( -2 / -133 )
    5th | Mystwalker | 803 ( +6 / +30 )
    6th | Eneyeseekay | 761 ( -5 / -422 )
    7th | IningoMontoya | 749 ( +9 / +34 )
    8th | Khal-Zarek | 740 ( -3 / -108 )
    9th | fritejay | 705 ( +1 / -69 )
    10th | Tomarvel82 | 678 ( +7 / +36 )
    11th | DanMan2008 | 614 ( +4 / -101 )
    12th | Dante Kamar | 599 ( +8 / +62 )
    13th | reuhhh | 549 ( +1 / -173 )
    14th | Suture | 529 ( -5 / -287 )
    15th | danikalil | 523 ( +3 / -104 )
    16th | Unimatrix | 450 ( -3 / -313 )
    17th | CatnipHill | 407 ( +2 / -197 )
    18th | Jonstalnaker | 366 ( -12 / -478 )
    19th | Mimio | 326 ( -15 / -590 )
    20th | flyapart | 537 90 ( -18 / -829 )

Total : 12539 ( -3292 )
    Average : 627 points ( -164 )

Congrats to Dolbet, Rob & Pyro...also Myst, Iningo, Tom & Dante icon_e_wink.gif
    Jon, Mimio & fly (but we already know the reason) -> May the token gods give you tons of Bagman for you all ! icon_twisted.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    Hey Waku, how's the summer been treating you?

Been playing Angry Birds much?
    Still haven't tried playing that game yet lol.

I'm keepin busy. Just picked up a new pair of rollerblades, so I'm goin around the nature trails here.

Trying to learn freestyle skating. Aparently it's really big in France. Maybe Frite knows about it?

Canada Day tommorow so got the day off icon_cool.gif

How's your summer? Or should I say winter? icon_razz.gif
  • Yeah, improvement! No stick for me.
  • Am I the only one excited about doom rewards and a rerun of doctors orders? I get to use my max pun to help me complete my doom, then use my newly completed doom to (hopefully) get more she hulk covers, as I fully expect her tourney to come very quickly. My new (almost) lvl 100 Falcon will work well with the buffed pun and buffed doom to really clean up the next few tourneys. Plus, doom is just fun to play with even if he isn't the most practical offensive weapon. At 5 black he is quite the finished - get 1 or 2 demons off and you are set!

@frite - nice mpq personalities post. Very funny.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Confession time...... For a number of reasons, parts of my childhood were beyond horrible. After I gave birth to Aramina, I knew I was on this earth to stay a very long time so happiness became a necessity. Many years later I can say that life is good. It isn't easy but my life is filled with love and much wonder.

I know people who stay in miserable marriages. I have friends who day after day hate their jobs. I get that sometimes we cost to do the unpleasant for a bigger gain. Part of being an adult is that sometimes you make the hard choices and choose the tougher path.

But why, why, why would you spend more time play a game that disappoints??? And then spend more time dissecting it publicly?

Is this a form of masochism?
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Jon..... I am totally with you.
  • Fae, you always seem to put things in perspective. You have an awesome attitude and great outlook on life. I'm glad I get to be in an alliance with you.

I agree 100% with what you've said. And you're awesome. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Confession time...... For a number of reasons, parts of my childhood were beyond horrible. After I gave birth to Aramina, I knew I was on this earth to stay a very long time so happiness became a necessity. Many years later I can say that life is good. It isn't easy but my life is filled with love and much wonder.

I know people who stay in miserable marriages. I have friends who day after day hate their jobs. I get that sometimes we cost to do the unpleasant for a bigger gain. Part of being an adult is that sometimes you make the hard choices and choose the tougher path.

But why, why, why would you spend more time play a game that disappoints??? And then spend more time dissecting it publicly?

This.
  • FaerieMyst wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs#Loss_aversion_and_the_sunk_cost_fallacy Typical, yet irrational, human behavior.
  • Check my post in character discussion and leave some replies icon_e_smile.gificon_e_surprised.gif
  • HI GUYS !!

I think i couldn't make it for this tournament, i encounter only very high leveled Punishers and get my **** kicked !!

icon_redface.gif
  • Tomarvel82 wrote:
    HI GUYS !!

I think i couldn't make it for this tournament, i encounter only very high leveled Punishers and get my **** kicked !!

icon_redface.gif
    Hi Tom !

Maybe try to tank in Sim if it's really too hard...Take your worst characters in game and kill them in multiple matchs (8-10 about maybe more). It'll probably be better after in PvP icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'm keepin busy. Just picked up a new pair of rollerblades, so I'm goin around the nature trails here.
    Trying to learn freestyle skating. Aparently it's really big in France. Maybe Frite knows about it?
    I'm bit late on this (again)...No idea waku ! Sorry...maybe ask Tom ?
    Canada Day tommorow so got the day off icon_cool.gif
    How's your summer?
    Hope you had great day so ^^
    Not too bad to begin icon_e_smile.gif Maybe a little too much rain sometimes...still in the west north...so, normal...
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Yeah, improvement! No stick for me.
    Don't worry Dante. For now... I will probably give it you back soon icon_lol.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Maybe people don't find enough frogs to dissecting...Wht I'm saying ??? Me ? I mean french "froggies" ? icon_cry.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Hello Scarfighters!

I am big fans of you guys and I am sorry to intrude on your chat. Would whoever is in charge of the team please contact me ASAP via PM as it is a very important matter regarding one of your members. Thanks.

Jonny
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Hello Waku, rollerblading is cool here people walking in large avenidas.Jan fell once and never tried skating is relaxing workout go man. Here it is winter it is cold in the house of 9 degrees now.
    Our region in the winter tip between 5 and 25 degrees in winter, it is cold in southern Brazil is in -3,Jan enjoys summer and winter .. I quite enjoy and skate mate ..
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Sorry. Tried rollerblading. . Just not my thing.

Now .. have you heard of airwheel? Google that one out.. that's Interesting. .
    Anyone has it?

By the way.. We need the alliance to pull in for the PVE. .more efforts from the team.. Last 2 days.. hopefully we can get a good placement for a sentry cover.
    Flyapart, reuhh, danman, Dante. .
    Put some gas into it dudes!
    =)
  • Nice job team we are super cool and let's do this also in pve too let's get that sentry cover icon_e_smile.gif ..what you say are you with me ?