ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• DecoyDuck
    DecoyDuck Posts: 620
    Hello fritejay, we were in your part of the neighborhood at the end of the Punisher PVP. It's a nice neighborhood. The lawns are well maintained. The trees that line the cul-de-sacs are mature, and the scent of frites waft through the downtown area. Stare...
  • Hello Scarfighters!

I am big fans of you guys and I am sorry to intrude on your chat. Would whoever is in charge of the team please contact me ASAP via PM as it is a very important matter regarding one of your members. Thanks.

Jonny

Its driving me freaking nuts that I dont know what is going on. I cant imagine we have a cheater because we have such a good group.

Frite, I'm not going to ask for specifics to respect Jonnys wish for confidentiality, but could you please at least say if everything is ok or if there is some unspoken rule that one of us (without naming names) should follow?
  • Danman2008
    Danman2008 Posts: 32
    unimatrix wrote:
    Put some gas into it dudes!
    =)

You got it. Sorry I wasn't able to play more before, just getting over my jet leg. Big push coming...

I am also interested in what Jonny is talkin about... Go team!
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    DecoyDuck wrote:
    Hello fritejay, we were in your part of the neighborhood at the end of the Punisher PVP. It's a nice neighborhood. The lawns are well maintained. The trees that line the cul-de-sacs are mature, and the scent of frites waft through the downtown area. Stare...
    We were gonna roll out the picnic mats if not for the molotov that are flying around. It was kind of hard to avoid. .
    You must ping us if you're in the neighborhood. We will prepare beer, and some buffalo wings..
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    The 'true' healing shift has caused a lot of uproar. One reason it isn't affecting me much is that I was already working on a strategy that eliminated the need for regular healing - except for the featured character in a pvp that is sticking out like a sore thumb.

A couple of months ago I started leveling up my 2* characters to maximum so I would have a pool to draw from. After the majority were leveled up, I started working on the 3*s. Now I have a variety of characters that are fairly strong and can be mixed and matched.

These are the combos I've successfully used with Doom:
    Hood & CMags
    3*Thor & Spidey
    Hulk & GSBW
    She-Hulk & OBW
    Frank & Classic Storm

I play the pair once and switch out. They have healing time while I play another combo. I'm still working on a combo for the Wolvies but not happy yet with what I've tried.
  • unimatrix
    Jon and dan..
    Let's focus on PVE first.. we'll find out soon enough about it from frite. I'm sure he's following it up over a couple of wines or beer..

Go team ! Let's get this points in PVE. . And she hulk PVP is coming too!
  • Our sigs are truly best of here..Frite you are doing great job dude i just love to be part of this alliance...i hope you gonna allow me to change may artwork on sig icon_eek.gif ...but not now in future maybe icon_e_surprised.gif ...i just love this sig now is awesome but some people are very jealous because we are super team so i show to them middle finger(only on those who are jealous) icon_lol.gif and keep going with great job...let's rock icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hello Scarfighters!

I am big fans of you guys and I am sorry to intrude on your chat. Would whoever is in charge of the team please contact me ASAP via PM as it is a very important matter regarding one of your members. Thanks.

Jonny

I would contact Johnny and you can contact me as well through PM just so we know you got fair warning. Whoever the commander(s) are, sorry I don't know much of your alliance.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    ATTN ANY SCARFIGHTER COMMANDERS:

You have a serious issue with one of your members that has been reported by myself and others to D3 and other authorities . I do not want to see your alliance get in trouble or disbanded. I wont post who it is here or put it in this thread so please PM me and listen to my warning. It goes way beyond what guey and kakko have posted in previous threads contact them as well to get further proof if you won't listen to me. You have a real problem.

Thank you and please get ready to recruit one more soon,

Jonny, Army of Sparta commander
  • unimatrix
    hi Jonny.
    We're currently focusing on our PVE, apologies that we've not responded to your message.
    nevertheless, I have dropped you a PM to discuss what you have in mind.

thanks.
    ~uni
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    PM'S have been sent hope you listen to us and my advice.
  • Congrats ScarFighters !!! Great Overall for this Punisher PvP !

1st | Faerie | 952 ( +3 / +97 )
    2nd | Mystwalker | 939 ( +3 / +136)
    3rd | rbdragon | 921 ( -1 / -6 )
    4th | fritejay | 906 ( +5 / +201 )
    5th | The Pyro | 877 ( -2 / -11 )
    6th | DanMan2008 | 801 ( +5 / +187 )
    7th | DOLBET | 785 ( -6 / -201 )
    8th | flyapart | 757 ( +12 / +667 )
    9th | danikalil | 741 ( +6 / +218 )
    10th | Jonstalnaker | 739 ( +8 / +373 )
    11th | Eneyeseekay | 708 ( -5 / -53 )
    12th | Suture | 692 ( +2 / +163 )
    13th | IningoMontoya | 675 ( -6 / -74 )
    14th | Mimio| 672 ( +5 / +346 )
    15th | Unimatrix | 669 ( +1 / +219 )
    16th | reuhhh | 609 ( -3 / +80 )
    17th | Dante Kamar | 499 ( -5 / -100 )
    18th | CatnipHill | 372 ( -1 / -35 )
    19th | Tomarvel82 | 272 ( -9 / -406 )
    20th | Khal-Zarek | 237 ( -12 / -503 )

Total : 13 817 ( +1278 )
    Average : 691 points ( +64 )

Applause by order : fly, Jon & Mimio ! Also Uni, dani, frite, Dan, Suture, Myst, Fae & reuhhh.

Almost even : Rob & Pyro.

Big stick tourney : Khal, Tom & Dolby !
    Little stick : Dante, Iningo, Mac (Eneyeseekay) & Catnip.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Today I played Psylocke and Hood together and that combo worked well. So far the most durable combo is Hulk and GSBW.

We have tomorrow off so more MPQ. YEAH!!!!!

Back to Pacific Rim and work . . and the occasional MPQ break.
  • http://imgur.com/NJ77UmQ
    that's my cat what i buy for my daughter icon_e_smile.gif

Nice job team with PvE ..tnx everyone for support me i appreciated that ...and we should keep going with great job icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Fae, I just read that they are now making Pacific Rim 2!!!

http://screenrant.com/pacific-rim-2-different-tone/

Woo hoo! I cant wait!
  • Congrats ScarFighters ! Rank #80 on PvE ! (80/24333 Alliances)

Dark Avengers : Heroic PvE podium
    (just rank comparison - impossible to compare points with pevious one (ISO 8 brotherhood (page 45)))

1st | The Pyro| 107503 (*New entry* (for PvE))
    2nd | danikalil | 104891 (-1)
    3rd | rbdragon | 104147 (-1)
    4th | Unimatrix | 101713 (+1)
    5th | Khal-Zarek | 93359 (-1)
    6th | fritejay | 90195 (+7)
    7th | CatnipHill | 89785 (+1)
    8th | IningoMontoya | 83720 (+3)
    9th | Faerie | 82482 (+1)
    10th | Tomarvel82 | 80017 (+8)
    11th | DOLBET | 74490 (+5)
    12th | Suture | 72128 (-3)
    13th | DanMan2008 | 71913 (+2)
    14th | Eneyeseekay | 70526 (-7)
    15th | Jonstalnaker | 60796 (+2)
    16th | Dante Kamar | 49433 (+4)
    17th | Mimio | 45119 (-11)
    18th | Mystwalker | 34131 (-6)
    19th | flyapart | 24085 (-5)
    20th | reuhhh | 11236 (-1)

Total : 1 451 669
    Average : 72 583 points
    Increase Alliance : +279 ( 24054 (ISO-8) / 24333 )

Applause by order : Pyro, Tom, frite, Dolby, Dante, Iningo, Dan, Jon, Catnip, Uni & Fae.

Almost even : dani, Rob & Khal.

Big stick tourney : Mimio, Mac (Eneyeseekay), Myst, fly, Suture & reuhhh !
  • Hey gang, I keep getting hammered on doom pvp. I get up to around 700 and 5 mins later I've been hit for 100. I don't have any hp for shields (just bought a Falcon cover) and I'm in America where it's a holiday today so I can't grind the last 4 hours. I have to stop for the day, time to play with some fireworks with my kids. Hopefully my score doesn't dip too much lower.

Best of luck everyone! Get those shulk covers!!!
  • Super Results !!!! Congrats ScarFighters !!!
    Rank, scores & shiny numbers for Dr Doom PvP :

Rank in Alliance | Nickname/IGN | Score | ( Rank win or loss or even in the team / Score win or loss or even in the team )
    1st | Eneyeseekay | 1110 ( +10 / +402 )
    2nd | Faerie | 1087 ( -1 / +135 )
    3rd | fritejay | 944 ( +2 / +38)
    4th | DanMan2008 | 922 ( +2 / +121 )
    5th | The Pyro | 877 ( = / +38 )
    6th | Khal-Zarek | 903 ( +14 / +666 )
    7th | rbdragon | 903 ( -4 / -18 )
    8th | DOLBET | 858 ( -1 / +73 )
    9th | Mystwalker | 846 ( -7 / -93 )
    10th | IningoMontoya | 845 ( +3 / +170 )
    11th | danikalil | 819 ( -2 / +78 )
    12th | Mimio | 766 ( +2 / +94 )
    13th | Tomarvel82 | 763 ( = / +88 )
    14th | Suture | 760 ( -2 / +68 )
    15th | flyapart | 724 ( -7 / -33 )
    16th | CatnipHill | 606 ( +2 / +234 )
    17th | reuhhh | 602 ( -1 / -7 )
    18th | Jonstalnaker | 545 ( -8 / -194 )
    19th | Unimatrix | 510 ( -4 / -159 )
    20th | Dante Kamar | 494 ( -3 / -4 )

Total : 15 922 ( +2105 )
    Average : 796 points ( +105 )
    Rank Alliances : 0.11 % ( 24 / 23025 )

Applause by order : Khal, Mac (Eneyeseekay), Catnip, Iningo, Fae & Dan ! Also Mimio, Tom, dani, Dolby, Suture, frite & Pyro .

Almost even : Dante, reuhhh, Rob & fly.

Big stick tourney : Jon, Uni & Myst (especially for his 2 attacks in a row on his leader (for Shulk PvP !!) icon_eek.gif ) !
  • Hey everyone

Yesterday shortly after I last posted here, someone very close to me was involved in a serious accident and is now hospitalized in critical condition. This has obviously put things into perspective for me. This game, for so long, had been more than just the time waster I originally downloaded it to be - I've spent hours of time on this, to the point where while it is still fun I feel like I'm not devoting enough personal time to the people I love. I see now how fleeting life can be, and I don't want to miss any opportunities to be with the people that mean the most to me.

I'm hanging up my cleats, to use a sports analogy... I'll still likely play from time to time, but it will be so sparingly that it wouldn't be fair for me to be in any Alliance. I know I'm no big loss for the group, as this season my play has been inconsistent. So I know you guys will be fine. Thank you so much for the opportunity to play with you guys. It's been a blast! Best of luck to you all in your future endeavors.