ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• I'd like to thank all alliance members for my new and shiny Nick Fury cover.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Hi ScarFighters.
    Congratulations on a job well done.
    Season II ended rather well with Nick cover for everyone.

I think frite did a really good job rallying the team after the last PvE, in the last PVP to bring up the alliance ranking..

Definitely a drop in performance for me, but had given my best, given the circumstances.
  • @rbdragon you are super lucky. I got 23 in season 2, and the only 3* I got was a yellow Falcon. The rest were useless 2*.

But at least that is plenty of iso to help level hood. BTW, I'm running 77 hood, 85 obw and 141 pun in this pvp and I'm cleaning up! Haven't lost a fight yet, haven't had to boost. I start matching purple right away for obw so that I can have that to further deny ap to the enemy, then just sit back and let punisher wipe the floor with everyone. This has been the most fun I've had in pvp for a long time and it's only just begun
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    edited June 2014
    Congratulations everyone! We did it!

That goes to show how strong we are when we all work together. I'm really proud of us all.

In Season One, we had some great scorers and some who weren't so good. This time, we were balanced, so it was really a team achievement.

Jan watched the event till the end. She played Waku's part - she climbed late to help us stay in top 100 (we were #71 when she started), and fought the Sim until the last moment (she added 1,1k to her previous Sim score). Now she's so sleepy she's dozing off (here the Season ended at 1 a.m.).

Special congratulations to Rob, who was the greatest scorer! Way to go! And to Frite, for rallying up the team and pushing us all a little farther! Way to go too!

Now it's time to celebrate! But don't end up like this guy...we need you against Hood icon_e_biggrin.gif

FihWn6S.jpg

P.S.: Waku, if we could, we'd share our cover with you! Jan remembers that, in the last PVP of Season One, you and she were the late scorers that kept the team in top ten. She wishes she'd had company this time around icon_e_smile.gif
  • danikalil
    Milkrain wrote:
    Well done CatFighters! You've made your pets proud of you.

What position didn't you finish in? Us bears were in 87th.

@Danikali: Did you or DecoyDuck manage to de-throne WalkYourPath???

Thank you, Milkrain! We also posted on CBS thread. Congratulations to you all!

We didn't beat WYP...neither did DD. DD finished third, with 1111 (an interesting number). Jan ended #22.
  • danikalil
    What kind of pokemon is it? Lol I'm honoured. I kinda stopped playing after gen3. No idea what the new pokemon are like. My faves are all from gen1, psyduck being my fave. I hate having to evolve him to golduck tho icon_cool.gif

You're a Fennekin, Waku!
    iASlZa5.jpg?1

Jan only started playing a few days ago, so she doesn't know much about the game yet. It's ultra cute though. She's building a team to fight other players around the world icon_e_smile.gif

Her favorite Pokémons are Pikachu, Charmander and Pidgeotto.
  • Two days I haven't posted here and we are invaded by a drunk cat & Pokemons icon_lol.gif

Congrats SF !!! That was a nice team coordination !!!
    As expected Season 3 is already engaged...for the yellow Nick cover...
    Some people got him max yet (0/5/5 or little less)...looks to be devastating !

Do you all think we'll see a new 4**** in Season 4 ? Or will they change the "size" of Season ?
    We'll all wait & see...

Dani - Which pokemon am I ? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    ...BTW, I'm running 77 hood, 85 obw and 141 pun in this pvp and I'm cleaning up! Haven't lost a fight yet, haven't had to boost. I start matching purple right away for obw so that I can have that to further deny ap to the enemy, then just sit back and let punisher wipe the floor with everyone. This has been the most fun I've had in pvp for a long time and it's only just begun

My Hood is 77 as well - but I don't have a maxed Punisher, and Psylocke/Hood/OBW does not come together well (no green), so I have to resort to Ares for now.

I get the feeling that when I finally get Pun maxed, he won't be the goto anymore icon_lol.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    I have a confession to make . . . .I abandoned The Avengers. I put in Pacific Rim today. It is a fabulously fun movie.

This afternoon they are cutting sucralose to make 250 lbs of sweetener for our diet lemonades. The entire warehouse is a sweet zone. Unfortunately my afternoon snack is on the other side of the warehouse. I am working up the courage now to make the trek.

I got up to 760 in Hood and shielded for the day. I'll play more tonight. Gonna play the PVE during my break. I have brought Mystwalker over to the dark side. He is now in love with Hood in combination with red Mags and Hulk. I play him with OBW and Hulk. I have mine up to level 134 and hope to be up to 141 by the end of the event.

It's Monday and we both arrive home brain dead - that means take-out, an action movie and MPQ.
  • Congrats you guys. Hopefully no burn out this time around.

I actually totally forgot that s2 was ending so I didn't play much. Odd that they ended it on father's day. Happy father's day to all btw.

That pokemon kinda looks like it could be a Sonic character. Like Tails long lost cousin or something icon_razz.gif
  • @faerie - I loved Pacific rim! Del Torro is a great film maker imo and as a guy I have a special appreciation for giant things smashing other giant things! icon_e_wink.gif I hope they make a sequel.

Pac rim side note - I watched that movie as part of a triple feature one day along with transformers 3 and man of steel - I got more than my fill of destruction. That was a fun day
  • I never realized that all of you had a standardized signature pic. That's awesome! I should talk to DD about that. LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I see I'm not the only one who only cares about getting 3 star covers anymore. With the influx of 2 star covers as battle rewards, everyone should have the 2 stars maxed. It's kind of ashame really. I don't think we'll see a new 2 star character again.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    @ Milkrain & Aaron - Thanks ! Congrats to CareBears also ! That was super tight in the end !!!
    Thanks also for compliments Aaron icon_e_wink.gif I always think about it when I look to sig's team...standardized signature pic icon_mrgreen.gif
    Sure, only a few are ! I count XstatiX and...don't know lol

But sure some players don't even bother with forum...so sad icon_cry.gif
    FaeriMyst wrote:
    I have a confession to make . . . .I abandoned The Avengers. I put in Pacific Rim today. It is a fabulously fun movie.
    Wow ! Really ! What happends ? Steve cheat on you ? icon_lol.gif
    Really need to watch Pacific Rim...but...when ? Big dilemma...
    Congrats you guys. Hopefully no burn out this time around.
    I actually totally forgot that s2 was ending so I didn't play much. Odd that they ended it on father's day. Happy father's day to all btw.
    Thanks waku !!! I really hope also...maybe count me in after S3 icon_e_sad.gif
    And I totally forget to say it !!! Happy daddy's day ! icon_e_smile.gif
    At least, Dan, Dante, Uni, Rob, Myst, Suture, Jon, Dolbet & waku (maybe?) and all others !!!
    That pokemon kinda looks like it could be a Sonic character. Like Tails long lost cousin or something
    Ahah ^^ Exactly ! But which one am I, Dani ? I'm very curious !
  • Nothing worse than getting hit 5 times in a row by the same person. Lame. All for under 18 points, but still. The developers need to do something about that. Maybe something like no repeat attacks within an hour. This seems to happen to me a lot and it's frustrating.
  • Only few hours to go in PvP !
    I know Shane is not here...but we can do it !!!
    Goooo ScarFighters !!!
  • unimatrix
    Nothing worse than getting hit 5 times in a row by the same person. Lame. All for under 18 points, but still. The developers need to do something about that. Maybe something like no repeat attacks within an hour. This seems to happen to me a lot and it's frustrating.

the other way around is also frustrating, paid skip tax to skip the same user over and over again.
    icon_cry.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Greetings Humans !!!!

I could not stay away. Yesterday I got home from work and started The Avengers. I actually fell asleep and slept through the middle of it. After it finished we cooked dinner and watched Thor 2. This morning I listened to the director commentary for Pacific Rim. If you are a fan of del Toro then it is definitely something you want to do.

I finished 10th in the Hood PVP and was happy with that. Got up in the middle of the night to push over 1000. I'm enjoying playing the new Storm and I like the new rewards structure. I think it is overall better for more people.

It's our date night so we will spend a few hours away from MPQ and our daughters.
  • I only have 1 red and 1 black cover for Mohawk Storm. I'm running her with oBW and cMag. I've actually decided to go with the default green mStrm cover since my base team has no green and it's more useful than the pathetic damage a lv27 red or black put out. Anyone else using this strategy too?
  • unimatrix
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I only have 1 red and 1 black cover for Mohawk Storm. I'm running her with oBW and cMag. I've actually decided to go with the default green mStrm cover since my base team has no green and it's more useful than the pathetic damage a lv27 red or black put out. Anyone else using this strategy too?
    My base team consists of punisher.. So green is used by him. But, yeah. I agree, green is most useful. When it gets to level 3, that 10 AP potentially gets you Max 10 AP.

Btw, Dante, don't forget to play PVE. =)