ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Jon for all your answers icon_e_wink.gif
    I already called you Jon, before you said it icon_e_smile.gif

I know nobody (almost) like the Alliance beef Rivalry (sorry for you Milkrain...I hope people will understand what is all about)...humor varies from country to country...I get it...It's just fun. Fun. No wickedness at all...
    But I can understand you don't want to participate...it's ok...I was just asking...
    I'm just so sad no more people come back to tickle a little...
    If I ever offended someone, please, tell me ! TU1, DecoyDuck, Dlaw, Repronaz, Allorin... icon_neutral.gificon_redface.gif Thanks.

Wow...so sorry for your Xbox stolen icon_cry.gif
    Oh I like some Arctic monkeys, and Queens of the stone age. Need to listen some Black keys.

Great ! I also like Falcon and hate LThor ^^ But...not so sure about your combo...Maybe UDkaken (yes maybe not now, but later on) would be a better choice than OBW. But sure, she is powerfull, and can compete with 3***.

No problem for the soccer lol I don't even watch a lot...just sometimes...and because it's the world cup, only.
    And hockey, sorry, I'm totally noobie for that icon_rolleyes.gif I'd just played some ancient titles on Super nes...

Uni - Some good news about your phone...or still got troubles ? icon_e_sad.gif

Harvey - Oh so nice cat ! Cats with white mixed with other colours are the best icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Just kidding, all cats are nice...maybe except Babu grumpy...
    Hey SF ! It's time to make our Cateam for the world cup !!! Now !!! The opening is on monday ! Dani you got enough place in your house/appartment ? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Tomarvel82 wrote:
    Hi everyone
    I need advice and a response from everyone!

A friend of mine is ready to join us, but he wants to be sure of one thing: to not lose his ranking in solo season icon_exclaim.gif

He's ranked 4th, with only 5500 points, he showed me! icon_cry.gif When I look in the ranking of our bracket I can not find him. The top 10 of our bracket have more than 9,000 points.

If he joined our team, it will lose its ranking? and change bracket ? (with only 5500 points he won't go far)

For a hint, can anyone give the name of the first player he sees in solo ?

If we all see the same name, the concept of bracket/server per alliance is on.

Thanks everyone !! icon_cool.gif

Fritejay asked me to answer this as I had the experience of moving from one Alliance to another during Season 1.

My ranking for Season 1 did not change. And I changed my Alliance 3 times in Season 1. So no worry for your friend. He will remain 4th in Season 2 and will remain in the same bracket.
  • Thanks Arktos !
    I hope now your friend will be convince with that Tom ! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have to go soon...but if my fellow commanders want to apply him (if he's ok sure), no problem at all icon_e_wink.gif
    Otherwise I'd do it tomorrow probably.
    That said, I'd miss the end sub...sorry SF.
  • Thak you Arktos !!

I'll show your message to my pal tonight ! And then he'll decide to join or not... icon_e_smile.gif

See you !! icon_cool.gif
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Great ! I also like Falcon and hate LThor ^^ But...not so sure about your combo...Maybe UDkaken (yes maybe not now, but later on) would be a better choice than OBW. But sure, she is powerfull, and can compete with 3***.

Uber daken would be nice. I like obw for her healing ability. I also based my dream lineup on one that can be obtained in the next few months. I'm far from having my Uber darken be useful. And I'm 100% f2p, so I won't buy the covers to get him up to par. But yeah, maybe in a year or so if they give away more covers I could do it. My problem is that I stepped away from the game when they were giving away all those daken covers and I missed out. icon_e_sad.gif

My hood is close to being useful. I wouldn't mind using him instead of obw to prevent the big hits but then I'd have a squishy team if I ran with pun and falcon. So many choices!
  • Welcome welcome Jon.

Now that I'm a casual, I'm very tempted to max out Daredevil and use him. I have 400k ISO saved up and might just blow it all for fun.

I should prolly max Cap, but I can't think of a good teamate for him other than Hood who I don't really want to use.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Frite. Phone is going Samsung hospital for one day.
    Will be back tomorrow.

Now hitching my family to play .. So rather sporadic attendance. icon_e_smile.gif
  • So many SHIELD guys leaving. Wow. That's crazy. This game can burn you out. I almost uninstalled when I left 5 deadly. I hope the devs take notice, but I doubt it will matter much. Anyone have thoughts on burnout and how to prevent it?
  • Anyone have thoughts on burnout and how to prevent it?

The way things are progressing, I think even more high profile burnouts will be seen in the future if things stay as they are. Season structure forces the very high level players to constantly compete for covers they don't need, making it harder for everyone else to progress and generally stressing for us all. Several minor changes add to this effect, making it even worse. At the moment is nigh impossible to play casually if one wants any kind of progress beyond 2 star covers in the game. Transition from 1 stars to 2 stars may have been made easier, but the end game has turned into sanity consuming shark tank. Constantly adding new 3 star characters that are somewhat mandatory to get the next patch of 3 star characters isn't really helping either.

I think the best way to avoid burnout is to take more casual approach, but in the long run it will most likely make one quit because perceived lack of progress instead.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Now that I'm a casual, I'm very tempted to max out Daredevil and use him. I have 400k ISO saved up and might just blow it all for fun.
    You should !
    You mean he's lame ? No. He's the best ! Trap. Trap. Trap. Win. 30 seconds.Minus 10 minutes... Who said better ? icon_lol.gif
    I should prolly max Cap, but I can't think of a good teamate for him other than Hood who I don't really want to use.
    Falcon ? No ? The best Shieldbro partner ^^ I really need to lvl him to 115 one day (89 right now)
    Did you find a new team waku ?
    unimatrix wrote:
    Frite. Phone is going Samsung hospital for one day.
    Will be back tomorrow.
    Samsung hospital ? Really ? Hope they got some good trained surgeon there icon_lol.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    Now hitching my family to play .. So rather sporadic attendance. icon_e_smile.gif
    [joke="on" attr="lame" degree="7"] SF, this is a truth reveal to the world...Uni is robbering is own family !!! What ? Oh well...I suppose I could be guilty as well...I come from a thief guild (Gambit was a thief...Really ? Was ?) [/joke]
    I think the best way to avoid burnout is to take more casual approach, but in the long run it will most likely make one quit because perceived lack of progress instead.
    You're totally right Harvey ! The wiseman is in the place icon_e_smile.gif
    And that's probably the causes of big losses these days...
  • Welcome Reuhhh !

Some ritual questions for you :
    What is hided (or not) behind your nickname ? Anything related to a french movie maybe ?
    Which games (boards, cards, video...), music style (also named the bands if possible icon_e_wink.gif), kind of movie, or any other passion do you like ?
    Who is the worst & best 3 match characters for you ? And what is the dream team you would like to built one day ?
    Do you have a pet ? We already got 13 cats (if my mind don't tricks on me), 1 dog & 1 rat !

Bonus question :
    Is France got a chance to win the FIFA world cup without Ribéry, or at least, go far in the tournament ?

Feel free to ask some questions in the thread and/or in pm Reuhhh !
  • Welcome Reuhhh.

I like Falcon a lot actually, but mine's only 3/3/3, so I can't max him.

Haven't found a new alliance yet. I'm not too much of in a rush. I prolly won't end up being able to use Storm for a long time anyways.
  • I like Falcon a lot actually, but mine's only 3/3/3, so I can't max him.
    Mine is 4/5/2, thanks to 2 lucky tokens...and maybe 1 bought pack (when Falcon PvP appeared the 1st time...easier to get him that way !)
    I just pour all my 24k+ISO on Sentry (2/2/3). Now he's lvl 96 buffed ! (64) - A beast !
    Haven't found a new alliance yet. I'm not too much of in a rush. I prolly won't end up being able to use Storm for a long time anyways.
    Good luck in your search waku !

Lazy Storm
    ...look kinda meh...don't really know what to think about her...
    They brought us new characters (not LThor sure) but Shieldbro, UDaken, Falcon, Nick Fury & even Sentry have been good step ahead (even if for some it was minor changes / and almost same color match than others already have)...

Now with Lazy Storm...3 steps back...too bad...

I really hope, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one, She-hulk won't be a copy from Hulk.
    At least we could see 1 new blue power. Maybe passive ?

What's your thoughts SF ?
  • I remember reading ice say in the Q&A a while back that she hulk was going to have a new color combo... I can't remember what it was, but I remember thinking it was an interesting choice of colors for her. I'm always open for brand new characters as opposed to lazy characters or rehashes of existing (Uber daken I'm looking at you).

What I don't understand is what is taking so long for D3 to release deadpool?!? He was actually an important player in the dark reign story and he is a super popular character... If you want my money d3, Release deadpool!!!
  • I remember reading ice say in the Q&A a while back that she hulk was going to have a new color combo...
    Red/Green/Blue
    What I don't understand is what is taking so long for D3 to release deadpool?!? He was actually an important player in the dark reign story and he is a super popular character... If you want my money d3, Release deadpool!!!
    They will release Deadpool when all veterans where gone...maybe ? icon_rolleyes.gif

Otherwise...The sig is soon ready but what do you want I put on your sig ? The 2 words I mean. Something who fit you well icon_e_wink.gif
    (take a look at the first page if you need some inspiration)

Reuhhh - Same like everybody...What characters would you like to choose on your sig ? Which 2 words do you want I put on ?
    (take a look at the first page if you need some inspiration & also for all the other characters already took. Thanks.)
  • Hi to all and thank you for accepting me into the team!

Let's go for the questions :

My real name is Renan, and everyone call me ... Reuhhh, this is my nickname!

I have all the consoles of the universe, so I like almost all the games with a big preference for fighting games! I'm a huge consumer of comics, tv series and I love listening to rock'n'roll!

My dream team would be X-Force, Hulk, Magneto! ***
    The characters I hate are: Bullseye, Sentry and Invisible woman.

I do not have pets, but I have a child! icon_lol.gif

I have no inerest for football, sorry guys! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you again! and let's have fun!
  • Hey Reuhhh,

Welcome aboard & thanks for the answer icon_e_wink.gif

All the console of the universe !!! icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gif
    How is that ever be possible ????
    I have to ask....Which one is your favorite ? (yes, tough question eheh ^^)
    And what kind of fighting game you really like ? (don't say Street fighter please, I think I've already bored all my team with icon_lol.gif (except waku & Tom maybe...I hope at least !)

We got a lot of families here, another one is always welcomed. How old is your child ?

Don't worry, I'm not even really interested in football/soccer... icon_mrgreen.gif

About X-force wolverine...really ? Maybe after is buff...but now...I'm more tempted to win more covers for Nick fury !

I think you already get the Alliance mood : Have fun & let's rock ! icon_lol.gif
  • @frite, how about slightly insane. Fits well with moonie's mental health, right? Lol

Welcome reuhh! I love your choice of X force if they eventually buff him. I have the covers to almost finish mine, but until they make him the savage they should (increased damage on all attacks, higher health and better healing ability than patch currently has) he is effectively useless. I hope they do it soon, I love xforce!
  • @frite, how about slightly insane. Fits well with moonie's mental health, right? Lol
    Ok Jon ! No problem icon_e_wink.gif I eat & I'd do it just after with Reuhhh's one also.
  • The signature looks great frite, thank you so much!