ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    fritejay2 wrote:
    As always...decisions were really tough to do...Thanks to all the applicants & good luck in your search !

Welcome to our new member... Ssnake !

Some ritual questions :
    What is hided (or not) behind your nickname ?
    Where is the worst and/or best place to be a ScarFighters ?
    Who is the worst & best 3 match characters for you ?
    If you need to point out a rival, which one would it be ? (just for the fun...here)

Bonus question :
    Which team will win the FIFA world cup ? (I know you're from Brasil, that's why I ask this icon_e_biggrin.gif )

Feel free to ask some questions in the thread and/or in pm Ssnake !

We were wondering...when we joined, there were no ritual questions, nothing. We feel discriminated.

I mean, nobody ever gave us the opportunity of bragging about how São Paulo is the coolest place in the world to be a SF. And no one asked us whether cats could sleep with chicken; we had to believe that point-blank.

AND NO ONE EVER ASKED US WHETHER BRASIL WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP! Now we feel that even amongst Brasilians there is discrimination!

So, Frite, you must kick us out. We will post in Player LF an Alliance, and you will have the honour of recruiting us again. But do it fast; otherwise, we may join the CareBears or Earthworm God's alliance (I heard they're quick on the trigger).

We'll be glad to meet all of you guys again for the first time. Please pretend you've never seen us before icon_e_smile.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    We were wondering...when we joined, there were no ritual questions, nothing. We feel discriminated.

I mean, nobody ever gave us the opportunity of bragging about how São Paulo is the coolest place in the world to be a SF. And no one asked us whether cats could sleep with chicken; we had to believe that point-blank.

AND NO ONE EVER ASKED US WHETHER BRASIL WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP! Now we feel that even amongst Brasilians there is discrimination!

So, Frite, you must kick us out. We will post in Player LF an Alliance, and you will have the honour of recruiting us again. But do it fast; otherwise, we may join the CareBears or Earthworm God's alliance (I heard they're quick on the trigger).

We'll be glad to meet all of you guys again for the first time. Please pretend you've never seen us before icon_e_smile.gif
    Ok Dani...We're all in the Matrix ? Right ? icon_lol.gif
    So...I think you just answered the questions for Ssnake ?

CareBears still charming you ? Tell me, it's Milkrain (aka Berkowicz)...I bet !!!
    And I know which country will never win the world cup in 2014 in brazzzil...France.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Dani, with the attention and the amount of data flow that are expected from the world cup coverage, hopefully they don't throttle down the Internet bandwidth of the common people in Brazil . icon_e_smile.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    unimatrix wrote:
    Dani, with the attention and the amount of data flow that are expected from the world cup coverage, hopefully they don't throttle down the Internet bandwidth of the common people in Brazil . icon_e_smile.gif

Ugh, Uni, don't even think about it! What if we can't play MPQ? No, we'll find a way...

So - fair warning - if you're watching the cup coverage and suddenly IM40 springs up on the screen, you'll know we have been forced to hack the servers icon_e_smile.gif

BTW, Uni, the Lieutenant S.H.I.E.L.D agent we're fighting looks very cool! Jan said you'll look that cool years from now, when you're a grandfather icon_e_smile.gif
  • FaerieMyst wrote:
    We saw the new XMen movie last night. Seriously excellent.
    I'm bit late on this post...sorry Fae :?

But I also saw it the day of the release (that means last wednesday). And yes, excellent...and with a guest star : Tyrion Lannister (aka Peter Dinklage) !

Is it me...or a lot of people run away from the forum these days ? (except for recruiting...)
    Or maybe it's for good... icon_cry.gif
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    danikalil wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:

Ugh, Uni, don't even think about it! What if we can't play MPQ? No, we'll find a way...

So - fair warning - if you're watching the cup coverage and suddenly IM40 springs up on the screen, you'll know we have been forced to hack the servers icon_e_smile.gif

BTW, Uni, the Lieutenant S.H.I.E.L.D agent we're fighting looks very cool! Jan said you'll look that cool years from now, when you're a grandfather icon_e_smile.gif

Why not the Hulk? That's a better character to pop up. Or scarred care bear. icon_e_smile.gif

Aw.. It will be many years before I hit that level of finesse that the shield lieutenant looks.

Actually, the shield goons look more distinguished than the hammer ones. I feel bad defeating them. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey guys, hate to have to say this but I think I might have to leave the alliance. I love you guys and I still like the game, but I'm not gonna be able to play as much right now. I don't wanna be a burden and drag you guys down in points.

I'll still visit the forum and if you shall have it, I could still rock the tag and be like an honourary 21st member lol?

I dunno what I'm going to do. Either join an extremely casual alliance or make a temporary 1-man alliance. In any case, good luck to you guys.
  • Hey waku,

Dani explained me the situation...you can stay if you want.

We already have to replace another of our fellow member today or tomorrow icon_cry.gif
  • Is there still a slot available? I'd like to sign in if possible icon_e_geek.gif
  • Hello Kusanagi,

Thanks for your interest in our alliance.

Now the problem is...the member we are searching for, need to be very strong.
    Our future ex-member, Huios, is the best scorer in our team in Season 1 (16k+ at the end).
    It's kinda harsh to say but we need someone who could be as strong as he is.
    Actually for Season 2 score, if you have 2k+ or more it could be nice (Huios score is 2,2k without Fatal attraction).
    We are #75 in Season 2 overall right now.

He also actually got 38k+ in PvE Sentry (he didn't play today and probably will quit in the day...or tomorrow).

Also a nice wide roster & a chatty person would be appreciated, a lot.

We were #9 in Season 1, but we only expected to stay in the top 100 for Season 2 (we don't want more burn-out...at least we hope so...)

So, if you or someone else, think to be enough strong to join our band, let's rock !
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Hello Kusanagi,

Thanks for your interest in our alliance.

Now the problem is...the member we are searching for, need to be very strong.
    Our future ex-member, Huios, is the best scorer in our team in Season 1 (16k+ at the end).
    It's kinda harsh to say but we need someone who could be as strong as he is.
    Actually for Season 2 score, if you have 2k+ or more it could be nice (Huios score is 2,2k without Fatal attraction).
    We are #75 in Season 2 overall right now.

He also actually got 38k+ in PvE Sentry (he didn't play today and probably will quit in the day...or tomorrow).

Also a nice wide roster & a chatty person would be appreciated, a lot.

We were #9 in Season 1, but we only expected to stay in the top 100 for Season 2 (we don't want more burn-out...at least we hope so...)

So, if you or someone else, think to be enough strong to join our band, let's rock !

lol
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Hey Faerie, I just noticed that you bounced off me in the PVP. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm curious: what team were you running, and how strong is my team on defense?
  • Thanks to all the applicants !!!

We already choose our member last night...Tomarvel82, but he was sleeping...so I know he is pending but I can't apply him !!!
    Servers & connection problem to the game , again & again icon_evil.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_cry.gif

So if a commander could apply him before the end of Fatal attraction, do it now !!!
    Thanks.

PS : I really hope I could connect to the game, at least before the end of Prodigal sun !!!! I need 45k at least for the UDaken purple cover icon_mad.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Thanks to all the applicants !!!

We already choose our member last night...Tomarvel82, but he was sleeping...so I know he is pending but I can't apply him !!!
    Servers & connection problem to the game , again & again icon_evil.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_cry.gif

So if a commander could apply him before the end of Fatal attraction, do it now !!!
    Thanks.

PS : I really hope I could connect to the game, at least before the end of Prodigal sun !!!! I need 45k at least for the UDaken purple cover icon_mad.gif

Awesome - welcome aboard Tomarvel82!

Hey frite, servers seem to be back on android....so you should be able to get back in there...
  • Welcome Tomarvel !

As always, ritual questions for you (dani, if you want to answer, feel free to answer it also icon_lol.gif )...still waiting for Ssnake's answer...one day maybe icon_rolleyes.gif

What's hided behind your nickname ? (look obvious, I think icon_e_biggrin.gif )
    Do you have some favorite games (board, cards, video...) & devices, kind of music, sports, other passions... ?
    If you need to point out a rival, which one would it be ? (just for the fun...here)

Bonus question :
    I'm not a big fan of soccer (maybe even you icon_mrgreen.gif), but do you think our team could win the 2014 FIFA world cup in brazzzzil ?

Otherwise, Venom or Domino (x-force) for your sig ? I have to say I prefer the girl, like this you could be our HailMary.
    No, just kidding icon_e_wink.gif Just like to think we have another girl in the team, simply icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Now, the biggest problem I have is...what colour for your sig ??? We already have too much red, blue & purple...
    Maybe white (on Domino's face and behind) ?

HailMary : Faerie is our chameleon...she likes to fight with each characters in different combo pair icon_lol.gif
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    I frinished moving in my new house, tried to get on the game again. and every time I feel it is worse. Devs are effectively killing their own game. Now I face 141s since the beginning of PvP. It is not fun any more, just work I do by duty for the alliance; But other more interesting gamers are coming this week so i confirm I am leaving. I have already uninstalled the game and am moving on, until maybe the devs corretc their mistakes, but their reactions make me doubt it. Too bad for the game and for the great group there was here. Lots of players are stopping and they seem to not care at all.
  • kennardfr wrote:
    I frinished moving in my new house, tried to get on the game again. and every time I feel it is worse. Devs are effectively killing their own game. Now I face 141s since the beginning of PvP. It is not fun any more, just work I do by duty for the alliance; But other more interesting gamers are coming this week so i confirm I am leaving. I have already uninstalled the game and am moving on, until maybe the devs corretc their mistakes, but their reactions make me doubt it. Too bad for the game and for the great group there was here. Lots of players are stopping and they seem to not care at all.

Ken...
    I completely understand your point of view...I guess you're not the only one in that case.
    Frankly, we have really enjoyed your presence in the game & the thread, really.

Have fun in your new games, I can guess... Wildstar first of all, right ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Bye Ken !
  • Welcome Drowning Harvey !

As always, ritual questions for you (dani, if you want to answer, again, feel free to answer it also icon_lol.gif )...phewww...2 welcomes in 1 day ?! Crazy stuff.

What's hided behind your nickname ?
    Do you have some favorite games (board, cards, video...) & devices, kind of music, sports, other passions... ?

Bonus question :
    So...I found this in your country...What's the best to do first of all : sex festival, swamp football, topless winter jogging, a sauna bathing contest and the Air Guitar World Championships ?

Oh, and what character (from Marvel universe sure) would you like to wear on your sig Harvey ?

Otherwise ScarFighters, this is a very important and super easy thing to do in PvE Sentry...but limited in time (5h33 minutes at the moment).
    DO IT NOW !!!!
    Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Free Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !Sentry red cover in 1 of the node in PvE !
    TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!TAKE IT NOW !!!!!!!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    fritejay2 wrote:
    HailMary : Faerie is our chameleon...she likes to fight with each characters in different combo pair icon_lol.gif
    That's awesome. Mad respect. I run LT + [some other 3* or OBW] about 95% of the time, which provides... less variety. icon_razz.gif

Still... Faerie, what were your impressions of my team (it should've been max LT + max Hulk + L130ish UDaken), if you remember them? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hello everyone !!

First of all, thank you for including me in your team, be sure i'll do my best every time i'll play.

Let's go for the "question package"

Look obvious but i like to do puns with my real name icon_mrgreen.gif (Tomagician, Tomahawk, etc...)
    Favorite games are : The Street fighter series, Dark souls series, MotoGp series and Final Fantasy 7 !

I like to play with Cap (the boomerang effect of the shield is astonishing) Psyloke (for the bleeding effect) and characters like Storm and Hulk (for the "hit back" effect), but what i like the most is the double **** slap (black power) of Black Widow (with assault symbols of the field it's devastating) !
    i tried to give a chance to Bullseye and Bagman, but... hmmmm.... idea cancelled !! icon_lol.gif

I try to have no rivals, but convince them to join my cause! (a little bit like Luffy in One Piece) !

Bonus question : World cup is the only football event that interest me. The actual team is way better than the 2010 one (ultra-international shame) with, i think, most involved players. They may go far, but it will be very difficult to gain the cup (Belgium team looks great)

For Domino, white color fits perfectly !

Thanks for reading, have fun and good luck !! icon_cool.gif