ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)
  • Thanks qtquazar...I already signed in your thread.

Otherwise...still can't connect to MPQ...great ! icon_evil.gif

What about you ScarFighters & people ?
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I got my part in yesterday and the charging issue seems to be fixed! Though, now I have an intermittent sound issue. I may have loosened the speaker wire while replacing the charger, as the speaker must be moved to change the charger port. Oh well, I'll look at that another time. I'm just happy I can consistently charge my tablet now.

Fritejay2, for a word to put on the signature, I'll go with undead.

I should also be back on the forums more now to.

Wow, Dante, great news! We hope you can fix your speaker too.

Welcome back! You were missed.
    unimatrix wrote:
    i mean.. we should be looking at pictures rather than just reading about it..
    =)

Uni, as Stay Puft, you shouldn't joke about it. You're already going around half naked, and what's worse, with a sailor hat icon_e_smile.gif
    kennardfr wrote:
    Ok I got to 900+ and unable to shield, another crash. And this joke of LazyDaken PvP while they still have not sent the rewards...

Kennard, we feel for you. Since PVE ended, the whole game has gone haywire. We've lost points too, and fought some battles that simply didn't give points. We...are simply outraged.
    qtquazar wrote:
    Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)

QTQuazar, signed. And approved.
    fritejay2 wrote:

Aren't ScarFighters people? icon_e_sad.gif Oh, I get it, we're gods icon_e_wink.gif

Guys...right now I want to bang the IPad against the wall, but it's too expensive...
  • danikalil wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    i mean.. we should be looking at pictures rather than just reading about it..
    =)

Uni, as Stay Puft, you shouldn't joke about it. You're already going around half naked, and what's worse, with a sailor hat icon_e_smile.gif
    Worst than Stay Puft ? This guy/thing with...a scarf icon_lol.gif
    sVlH0X8.jpg?1
    danikalil wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:

Aren't ScarFighters people? icon_e_sad.gif Oh, I get it, we're gods icon_e_wink.gif
    Shhht dani ! Everybody is lurking here...You don't want Care Bear Stare all in the nude pouring rainbows like Unicorns do, Ace of blades threatenning us with their claws or Djangoliers twerking around here or another alliance to shows up...Right ?
  • danikalil
    edited May 2014
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Worst than Stay Puft ? This guy/thing with...a scarf icon_lol.gif
    sVlH0X8.jpg?1

Ooh, I've always thought the same, they're copies! Michelin's guy is the French version of Stay Puft. It's Rester Puft icon_e_smile.gif

When I was a child, every time we went to São Paulo (my family lived at Santos, a beach city) we passed by the Michelin factory, and there was a giant version of the Michelin guy. After I watched GhostBusters, I was so afraid it would run after our car icon_lol.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Shhht dani ! Everybody is lurking here...You don't want Care Bear Stare all in the nude pouring rainbows like Unicorns do, Ace of blades threatenning us with their claws or Djangoliers twerking around here or another alliance to shows up...Right ?
    I'd love to borrow Patch's patch, and I can stand nudity; plus, it must be fun to see TU1 twerking - uh, maybe not. But you're really being mean, bringing the Care Bears in. They always freaked me out!

EDITED: Sorry if I offended anyone...it was a joke. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    danikalil wrote:
    When I was a child, every time we went to São Paulo (my family lived at Santos, a beach city) we passed by the Michelin factory, and there was a giant version of the Michelin guy. After I watched GhostBusters, I was so afraid it would run after our car icon_lol.gif
    I don't want you do other nightmares...so here is a better soft version
    DHcR9Q4.jpg?1
    danikalil wrote:
    I'd love to borrow Patch's patch, and I can stand nudity; plus, it must be fun to see TU1 twerking - uh, maybe not. But you're really being mean, bringing the Care Bears in. They always freaked me out!
    Dani !!! You want them angrier than they already are ??? Look at their thread ! I bet they will spraying us soon or later on with their lightnings beams...
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Dani !!! You want them angrier than they already are ??? Look at their thread ! I bet they will spraying us soon or later on with their lightnings beams...

Tell me again, how did this one-day feud start? Last thing I remember, they were fighting the Thunderkitties, and we, the Ace of Blades...How come we switched enemies? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    Tell me again, how did this one-day feud start? Last thing I remember, they were fighting the Thunderkitties, and we, the Ace of Blades...How come we switched enemies? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Dunno exactly...but it begins with a cat...a big cat !
    By the way...it's Decoy who's begun the hostility here...
  • Make love not war icon_e_sad.gif
  • danikalil
    Make love not war icon_e_sad.gif

Tell them that, Waku! They're supposed to be CareBears...icon_e_sad.gif
  • Make love not war icon_e_sad.gif
    Hey waku !
    It's just for fun...but yeah... maybe dani gone a little too far on that one icon_e_confused.gif
    Some apologies to our CareBears neighbours dani ? icon_e_wink.gif

Oh...and have you seen all the previous posts about the green character ?
    I know... not easy to read that...with all the mess here icon_e_surprised.gif
    Or no one suit you ? icon_e_sad.gif
  • danikalil
    Uh, sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone...TT

I'm going to edit the post that, it seems to be, is offensive...If any CareBear read that and was offended, it was meant to be a joke. You may bash me all you want.

Please refrain from starting a real feud...I thought we were kidding about that.
  • Lol I'm not easily offended.

I actually used to watch Care Bears when I was younger. They were cool, but not as cool as Captain Planet icon_e_geek.gif.

I dunno, I think I'm fine with blue Cap.

Iron Fist seems like a cool dude but I don't know anything about him. I heard he's gonna be on a new tv series or something though with Luke Cage. Who I also know nothing about icon_e_confused.gif .
  • danikalil wrote:
    Uh, sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone...TT

I'm going to edit the post that, it seems to be, is offensive...If any CareBear read that and was offended, it was meant to be a joke. You may bash me all you want.

Please refrain from starting a real feud...I thought we were kidding about that.
    I know dani it was a joke...Thanks to make the things sane icon_e_wink.gif
    But hey...we can still make feud...if it stay fun and no hurt on our neighbours icon_e_smile.gif

Like CareBears should say : Chillax icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Lol I'm not easily offended.
    Yeah...me neither...but I (and we) don't want our thread locked because of that icon_e_surprised.gif
    I actually used to watch Care Bears when I was younger. They were cool, but not as cool as Captain Planet icon_e_geek.gif.
    Captain Planet ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you F******ing kidding me ?? icon_lol.gif
    Worst ever serie in my childhood...I bet !
    I dunno, I think I'm fine with blue Cap.
    Iron Fist seems like a cool dude but I don't know anything about him. I heard he's gonna be on a new tv series or something though with Luke Cage. Who I also know nothing about icon_e_confused.gif .
    Don't know Iron Fist... Take a look at this
    And yeah, he really looks to be a cool dude ^^

Your choice waku !
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Finally received the late rewards. seems the game is stable again too, at least for now. Managed to get 965 in PvP but the glitches forbade me to get above 1000, I was so close it was frustrating. Frankly I would have preferred they did not exend the season 1 as I need a little rest from all those hyper competitive events.

Two words, fritejay, to stay in tune with my sig, Pain Bringer, that shows a truely nice guy, don't you think?
  • Hey ken,

Yes, apparently the game is stable...hope it will.
    I think we (and other alliances) agreed on this topic about the extended part of season 1 : Why ??? icon_e_confused.gif

About your 2 words, I bet you want to threatened us all ! Is his eyes not yet enough scary ? icon_lol.gif
  • kennardfr
    For the moment, I manage to stay between 20-25 in season 1, but there is not much of a safe margin, only a couple of hundred points to top 25, which changes the reward. I hoped to be able to rest after this last PvP but there will certainly be another.

Last one was harder but the Lazy daken is purely horrible. I tanked for an hour and I still get 141s opponents. Did they change matchmaking/MMR again or have i just a string of vfery bad luck? It is very hard to rise with his kind of opponent already at the beginning. LazyDaken is very low for everybody so it is mainly a two guys team tournament, except for heavy spenders (I saw a 4/2/4 Lazy Daken already!), and with lazy Thor as reward it will certainly be competitive to say the least.
  • kennardfr
    My motherboard died today. A friend has lent me an old one to be able to survive. I have to change it and the proc, as it was an old socket. **** day.
  • It figures that the "great" leader of this lowly alliance loves pollution and wants to destroy the planet.

It seems that you've barely edged us out by 4000 points in the last tourney, but beware. You've made enemies out of the wrong bears and now you will be rainbow warfared to death. You will be begging for mercy, but mercy, we shall not have. We will continually hug, tolerate and love you to death until you can take no more

CARE BEARS ASSEMBLE
  • danikalil
    MWAHAHA! CareBears, beware! Our 4,000 points are just the beginning! Next time it'll be 4,001.

We're scarred people! We wear spiked bracelets and jackets. Come hug us...a little closer...icon_e_smile.gif

We're not afraid of rainbows. Fritejay will sick his pet unicorn on you. He already brought it down on OTERSEY, with disastrous results.

Behold, ScarFighters, our new undercover agent to help us vanquish the CareBears sickeningly vanilla glazed threat:
    xBZYw4u.jpg?1

Oops, we just heard our agent got nerfed...he won't be able to withstand your righteous power. Besides, he draws too much attention. We must resort to better camouflage:
    RVrVgHw.jpg

These are our new lines of defense! Go ScareBears! icon_lol.gif