ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    OMG, 20 degrees is freezing! icon_lol.gif

Also, CareBearStare now officially needs to establish a junior alliance: BareBearScare.
    Agreed to both HailMary icon_lol.gif
    HailMary wrote:
    Yeah, the end times totally suck for Europeans. Glad you were able to make it to Top 30!
    Thanks HailMary !
    HailMary wrote:
    Even as a person who gets consistently good PVE results, I think they seriously need to fix the rubberbanding so that all the points you earn before the last two hours actually matter.
    Yup...something need to be fix...more hamsters maybe ? Or a giant wheel ?
    HailMary wrote:
    As for green... there's always Toad & Green Goblin. icon_lol.gif
    Not sure if my fellow wakuraku will like them icon_mrgreen.gif
    As a fan of Captain America he is...I think he needs a Patriotic style...my guess.
    Captain Canada doesn't exist maybe ? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    DecoyDuck wrote:
    Is THAT what Tonzil said? Oh great. Now we have to a nude alliance as well as Django? I'm always the last to know. (Proceeds to remove clothing. Slowly.)
    About ^^
    If you want we have a lot of cats to cover your tinykitty thing icon_lol.gif

Ok I think it's the time to announce to the world the great
    DjangoScarBear team
    !
  • Tonzil wrote:

Bien sure que nous pouvons jouer tout nue. Il fait quand même très beau de ce temps-ci. Pour faire confusion aux Americains, nous pourrions même dire qu'il fait environ 20 degrés. Quand ils passeront ca dans un "translate", ils vont penser que nous sommes en pleine saison hivernale. icon_twisted.gif

De plus, nous les Calinours, nous ne portons pas d'habits de toute façon. icon_e_surprised.gif

Here let me fix the translation for you:

Of course we can all play in the nude. The weather is actually really nice out these days. To add in the confusion to Americans (Farrenheit system Vs. Centigrade), we could say it's about 20 degrees out (68 farrenheit). When they (Everyone not on the Centigrade system) throw this text through "Google Translate", they are going to think it is the middle of Winter up here (Canada) (and the translator will assume 20 degrees farrenheit, which IS freezing).

Besides, we Care Bears, don't generally wear clothers either way.

P.S.

"Capatin Canada" was Guardian in Alpha Flight. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Ok I just get it...It's a Canadian invasion right ? icon_lol.gif

Edit : Thanks for the translation Tonzil...way better than mine, no doubt icon_redface.gif
  • fritejay2 wrote:

Afraid so. icon_lol.gif
  • Kamuuu wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Afraid so. icon_lol.gif
    We already got 4 Canadians in our team...so no problem !
    I know Tonzil, who's also...are you all Canadians in Care Bear Stare ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit : dani will be so afraid when she will come back here...I bet ! icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Oh my, I go to work and when I come back there are Care Bears and naked people all over the thread.

I won't take that. I'll gladly join the naked people, but I've got Care Bear Scare, since I was a child.

Frite, they don't need a Captain Canada, they got Alpha Flight. I always liked them better than the X-Men.

Hey, to all the other lurkers, write something! I'm happy to see visitors around here.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Oh my, I go to work and when I come back there are Care Bears and naked people all over the thread.
    At least we are staying a little bit decent...no twerking here yet icon_lol.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Frite, they don't need a Captain Canada, they got Alpha Flight. I always liked them better than the X-Men.
    Accidentally...I come across this : Captain Canuck icon_e_biggrin.gif (but he's not green..sorry waku :/)
    Apparently his powers look to be closer to Ironman than Guardian.
    fS2BApi.jpg

If you want the whole sum (in Quebec french)...http://www.mysterieuxetonnants.com/?tag=alpha-flight
    danikalil wrote:
    Hey, to all the other lurkers, write something! I'm happy to see visitors around here.
    I bet you afraid them now with that sentence dani icon_lol.gif
  • Haha, I didn't know that existed.

I'm not that patriotic. I mostly like Cap because I admire his leadership skills. They're only second to yours Frite icon_e_wink.gif .

Have you guys seen that Cap vs Master Chief youtube video? I'm not that knowledgeable on Halo, but apparently he is a pretty powerful dude.
  • Haha, I didn't know that existed.
    Neither do I icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Pure dumb luck...really.
    I'm not that patriotic. I mostly like Cap because I admire his leadership skills. They're only second to yours Frite icon_e_wink.gif .
    I was just kidding waku, you know.
    The second place is already take waku icon_mrgreen.gif
    Have you guys seen that Cap vs Master Chief youtube video? I'm not that knowledgeable on Halo, but apparently he is a pretty powerful dude.
    Nope...Will look at that tomorrow.

So for the green guy/gal ? No idea so far with all the people I found (+HailMary)...
    Doom, Phoenix, Iron Fist, She-Hulk, [the green guy glowing (picture on previous page)], Toad & Green Goblin ?
    No ? Nothing ? ...or maybe try to find someone icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Master Chief is a seven-foot-tall genetically enhanced supersoldier (in metric, that's ~14 cm), trained from childhood for specialized combat, who wears a strength-augmenting, heavily armored supercomputer as a uniform. Basically, put Captain America into a flight-incapable Iron Man suit, and give him Thor's intelligence. Also, he completely loses the ability to sprint when he wears Falcon's jetpack.

There are still a few bugs to work out. It's all rather experimental.

Even outside of the Halo novels (which I've never read), there's a lot of very polished official side/backstory to Halo, from the Forward Unto Dawn miniseries and the Halo: Legends animated miniseries (it's like the Animatrix, but for Halo) to the ilovebees ARG. Also, I challenge anyone who's ever played Halo to resist absolutely adoring Red vs. Blue. Caboose FTW.
  • Attempted to load up the game, no events come up and the chat doesn't work either. Fix the servers!
  • catniphill wrote:
    Attempted to load up the game, no events come up and the chat doesn't work either. Fix the servers!
    It's not only the servers which are going nuts...The forums too !
    So... sorry...here we're not selling cheap soccer jersey or even recruiting.

Edit : Just asking like that...is it impossible for you, mods, to erase or whatever, these intrusive & pernicious threads ? You only could locked them right ? icon_e_sad.gif
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Hmm. Why am I reading about people going in the nude at 20 C (which is quite a nice temperature, btw) ?

Hmm I think the servers going hamsterised is making a lot of people go bonkers.
  • I got my part in yesterday and the charging issue seems to be fixed! Though, now I have an intermittent sound issue. I may have loosened the speaker wire while replacing the charger, as the speaker must be moved to change the charger port. Oh well, I'll look at that another time. I'm just happy I can consistently charge my tablet now.

Fritejay2, for a word to put on the signature, I'll go with undead.

I should also be back on the forums more now to.
    unimatrix wrote:
    Hmm. Why am I reading about people going in the nude at 20 C (which is quite a nice temperature, btw) ?
    Why wouldn't you?
  • unimatrix wrote:
    Because...dunno...ask to Care Bear Stare maybe.
    unimatrix wrote:
    Really ? Maybe you're right...why are you always right Uni ? icon_cry.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I got my part in yesterday and the charging issue seems to be fixed!
    I'm just happy I can consistently charge my tablet now.
    Great for you ! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Fritejay2, for a word to put on the signature, I'll go with undead.
    Ok...just one word like Uni ? icon_e_sad.gif It would be better with 2...because of the contrast black / white inside the font...
    Is nobody like my ideas ? icon_cry.gif
    No more Fritejay2, call me frite like everyone else in the alliance icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I should also be back on the forums more now to.
    Great !!! You missed many things on here...cheap soccer jersey...alliance beef rivalry...canadian invasion...so much to tell icon_lol.gif
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Dantekamar wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    Why wouldn't you?
    i mean.. we should be looking at pictures rather than just reading about it..
    =)
    fritejay2 wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    Really ? Maybe you're right...why are you always right Uni ? icon_cry.gif
    stay-puft marshmallow man is never wrong.
    icon_lol.gif

seriously.. this hamster is taking too long to catch.
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    ****, I was pushing in the PvP event. Harder than usual but I was already at 850 and the server crashed again. This game's problems seem to be worse and worse lately.
  • Gee !...sorry for you ken :/
    I hope this (and other stuffs...Daken Classic cover(s) maybe ? icon_evil.gif ) will be fix very sooooooooooooooooooon icon_mad.gif
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Ok I got to 900+ and unable to shield, another crash. And this joke of LazyDaken PvP while they still have not sent the rewards...
  • kennardfr wrote:
    Ok I got to 900+ and unable to shield, another crash. And this joke of LazyDaken PvP while they still have not sent the rewards...
    Oh my...
    I got my single rewards at least...but I do know maybe more than the half of us never had.

But for quite sure...nobody get the alliance cover reward.

Edit : What kind of words you want on your new sig ken ? 2 words (if possible icon_e_wink.gif)
    This concern everybody in the alliance also