ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Hey everyone! How are you all doing?

First off, WELCOME RBDRAGON! We are honoured to receive you into our alliance, and look forward to fighting alongside you.

Now to explain what happened...WeirdSci, unfortunately, doesn't have the time to play anymore. We spoke to him, and explained that, just the same way that happened with Avari, we must replace him - more so because we were below top 100 in PVE.

It's not great at all, replacing team members, but it's a necessary evil if the alliance is to remain competitive. We hope you understand, WeirdSci.

We elected a new member, DanMan2008. He would be already in, if our cat hadn't stepped on the "dismiss" button and kicked him out icon_e_sad.gif He'll apply again as soon as he can.

So this is a week of great changes for ScarFighters. We hope it's for the best!

And WELCOME DANMAN! Once you've joined, please come to the thread and tell us a little more about yourself!
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    I see, that is why we lost a couple of ranks in season 1. Well we may get to 6-7 with the new member. Welcome Rbdragon and Danman!

I just managed to max my Punisher to 141 (3/5/5). It was long but Punisher is worth it i think compared to several other three stars. Presently my main team is Pun, Lazy Cap 120 and OBW 85. I would like to try to find another 3 stars to replace OBW but I wonder which would get best with these two others. I need one with a good purple but there are not many. Can't use Spidey as I have only three covers (none offered for a long while in game). Loki is a joke, DD not much better. I have C Mags 5/2/2 and GSBW 5/3/4 that I can level. I think Magneto would be better but I still lack a few covers.
  • Danman2008
    Danman2008 Posts: 32
    Hey everyone. Dan here. Thought I should introduce myself. I've been playing since nearly the beginning. I remember when you needed 20 covers for each skill... The game has come a long way since then. I play daily, but I have a 14 month son at home so sometimes it can be hard to find the time to play. I am canadian, but I live and work in china as a teacher. I am excited to join this alliance.

As for my roster, it revolves primarily around my 141 punisher. I have a maxed cover spidy, which helps a lot. Working on hood and magneto ATM.

Anyways, thanks for letting me join up (hopefully). Does anyone remember how long it takes until I can rejoin?
  • kennardfr
    Wasn't it half an hour? Or maybe they have changed it, don't know.
  • Danman2008
    Not 30 min... I've been trying for 12 hours...
  • kennardfr
    I tried to look in the forums and someone said it was a day. So 12 hours from now, you should be able to reapply. I hope you will be able to before the end of Rags PvP so you can get the alliance reward.
  • Welcome aboard!
  • Danman2008
    That's just before I leave for work tomorrow... I hope so too
  • danikalil
    Hey everyone! Our internet is terrible since yesterday...we cant enter the game, because there is a patch that 3G cant seem to load. We ll start playing as soon as thats solved.
    Danman, we think you can reapply in one day. Please, commanders, let him in as soon as he is pending!
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Hello everyone - thank you all for welcoming me into your awesome alliance... icon_e_smile.gif

I look forward to doing all I can to keep up my end icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hey all !!! Suture, dani, rbdragon, kennard & Danman !!

Wow it has been a long time I've seen so many posts before I comment one icon_lol.gif
    Thanks dani & kennard for your support & help, I'm really glad of my fellow ScarFighters !

I really hope WeirdSci could find another team...Good luck to you Weird.

Otherwise, welcome in our alliance Danman !
    Hope you could apply as soon as you can...pending people are getting crazy in the app chat.
    By the way...what country I put on your sig so ? Canada or China (or both ?)...What character would you like to wear on your sig ?

Oh and suture ! Long time we saw you here !
    Maybe you have hard times to teach to all the X-men icon_mrgreen.gif
  • danikalil
    Hey guys...Jan is climbing up the walls here...we re so sorry we cant play. Its not our fault...our wi fi is down since last night, and 3G in Brasil sucks...there s no way we can play without wi fi, we can barely write here TT...

We apologize for not helping you...we tried to download the latest patch, but with 3G its impossible, and without it the game wont open.

We will start playing as soon as internet is restored...hopefully in time for this PvP...there s no info from NET support, nothing, ugh.
  • Hey dani & jan !

Really sorry to hear that...
    I was quite sure it was this kind of problem !
    And thanks to tell us about it.

Hope everything will be fine as soon as possible for you.

Otherwise, I think Danman he's sleeping at this hour (in china about 3am)...so if I'm not here for let him enter the team, apply him my fellow commanders.
  • Danman2008
    I have just joined again, pending cats and other mishaps icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hey Danman !!

Welcome in the ScarFighters team !

I hope no more evil cats for you in the future icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    Danman2008 wrote:
    Danman! We re so glad you could join again! We d love to add you, but no wi fi yet...ARGH!

Please, commanders, add him! Jan and I should, since ou kitty kicked him out icon_e_smile.gif...but we re locked outside of mpq...Jan is suffering from abstinence. icon_eek.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    Danman2008 wrote:
    Danman! We re so glad you could join again! We d love to add you, but no wi fi yet...ARGH!

Please, commanders, add him! Jan and I should, since our kitty kicked him out icon_e_smile.gif...but we re locked outside of mpq...Jan is suffering from abstinence. icon_eek.gif
    Sorry for you again dani & jan :/

He's already in the team dani ! No worries anymore icon_e_smile.gif

Jan, please, play something else between the wait...I don't know... Metal slug ! So you could shoot everywhere, and I know you're also good at that ^^
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Welcome dan. My kids are also 14 months. I totally understand your situation.

Welcome to dragon too. Hopefully we have an even better Alliance.

Dani and Jan, hang in there.. Poor wifi connection socks. Get back in when things settle down.
  • Danman2008
    I understand wi-fi issues. I live in China, where the internet is notoriously bad. "Connection Lost" is a message I see often... BTW, is there a Facebook group for us? The only part of the game that I am not really using is Facebook rewards, not that I can get on Facebook in China... I can use my VPN, and would do so more if I was getting some rewards...
  • kennardfr
    With our new member, we hit rank 6 in season 1. But there is quite a gap between us and 4-5 (without talking about the three untouchables).

I hit 900+ again in Rags but this time I was much better ranked than last (wheer I was only 27!). Still the number of points asked to win a bracket is ridiculous compared to a couple of weeks ago. I used to get top10 with 600 now you need 950-1000 at least.

So next is Loki. Looks like they have decided to inflict us the list of **** characters. IM40 as reward so he is next I guess.