ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Hey dani, jan & uni !

Yeah, definetely an awesome endings, with all the ScarFighters trying to climb the ladder as far as they could...Wonderful !
    Even if this event is ****, everyone (except knife83, who still invisible like a ghost & Ripfang, Lazy as a Shieldbro) have done great score...and we finally come back in the 50-60th first team at the end (for PvE + PvP).

Ripfang must go and he will be replace very soon, certainly today.

Developpers, add something to kick the commanders, please...
  • unimatrix wrote:
    May I know who needs lazy cap aka shield bro covers? and which ones? because we could focus on getting PVP ranking up and get some Hulk covers instead.. saving some our boosts to the PVP..
    I think some of us need some yellow and blue (for me only 1 at both...nothing too bad til I can lvl him to 100, that's already good for me).
    And one guy (I think it's a guy...dunno), just pm me to join the alliance, still wait for his answer.
    But he looks to be very active, player & forumer, so I don't see a problem to let him enter the team.
    And so, he got no blue cover for Lazy cap (for the previous event), but already lvl 100 with him !
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to join Scarfighters if you guys will have me. I currently have all top tier 2*s maxed and with optimal covers. As well as c. Mags at lvl 128 5/3/4.

I typically get top 5 in pvp and top 50 in pve. 6 number ones for me so far in pvp.

I had slightly more than 30k in the last 2 heroics but I suspect scaling is going to screw me in these next two.

I'd love to join and start earning some of those alliance covers. Tired of missing out and looking at my 5/1/1 hulk. Hulk needs to get angrier!

PS: I'm only taking one class this semester, so I participate in all the events.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Got it fritejay. We need both PVE and PVP for Alliance.
    Direction Noted.
    Let's roll..
    (not in hard PVE for me.. Still impossible for me..)
    icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
  • I pushed hard last night in the events, mostly PvE, and now I've got a 3/5/5 Steve Rogers, and this PvP is so easy because of it. He's my first 3 star with maxed covers. I got into first after my first crack at it. Gonna push in this PvP and the hard PvE, and hope to get top teir.

So, who else is linked on Facebook? I've got danikalil already. PM me if you want to network.
  • Hey Dante !

That's great ! And for sure 3/5/5 is the best comp for Shieldbro.
    I really think a lot of us pushed hard in PvE last night/ morning/ evening...and that's really awesome icon_e_wink.gif

Go ScarFighters !
  • Our new member to replace Ripfang, the too fake lazy Shieldbro in the band.... with our new true Steve Rogers, but Canadian, and 2nd one : wakuraku aka iheartwathats !

Welcome aboard in our alliance ScarFighters !
  • Hi guys. So are we called scarfighters because we have scars or cause scars? Or because we look fashionable wearing a scarf while figting?

It's spring and it's snowing. So I could definitely use a scarf.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    ScarFighters. Capital and single F.
    Definitely not scarf. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Welcome ihtwt
  • Hi guys. So are we called scarfighters because we have scars or cause scars?
    Hi waku !
    A bit of both in fact ^^
    We're also very tortured people...for example I'm sometimes a Zombie leader...sometimes Death, the dark side of Gambit
    http://www.toyark.com/attachments/5008d1295091924-1263610-gambit__as_death__1_super.jpg
    Or because we look fashionable wearing a scarf while figting?
    If you need the totall honesty about the name's creation...
    In fact when I whrote the name in the little box, I was trully thinking scarf was scar icon_lol.gif
    Fortunately, with the "F" of Fighters, nobody noticed it until now, except you !

So yeah, if you want you can wear a scarf, no problem...Scarf'ighter !
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Hi guys. So are we called scarfighters because we have scars or cause scars?
    Hi waku !
    A bit of both in fact ^^
    We're also very tortured people...for example I'm sometimes a Zombie leader...sometimes Death, the dark side of Gambit
    http://www.toyark.com/attachments/5008d1295091924-1263610-gambit__as_death__1_super.jpg
    Or because we look fashionable wearing a scarf while figting?
    If you need the totall honesty about the name's creation...
    In fact when I whrote the name in the little box, I was trully thinking scarf was scar icon_lol.gif
    Fortunately, with the "F" of Fighters, nobody noticed it until now, except you !

So yeah, if you want you can wear a scarf, no problem...Scarf'ighter !

lol Zombies, yes! Calling back our conversations about Magic, I have four zombie themed decks (one for each color pair with black) that all function differently and only share one card among them, swamp, and are all pretty strong.
  • Hey guys, I almost forgot about the forums icon_razz.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Hi everyone, glad to be back on the thread! Lots of work, ugh.

We have been doing fine, haven't we? I'm proud of us!
    fritejay2 wrote:

You're the Alzhombie, the mighty Zombie Commander with Alzheimer. That's definitely a tortured soul for you icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    lol Zombies, yes! Calling back our conversations about Magic, I have four zombie themed decks (one for each color pair with black) that all function differently and only share one card among them, swamp, and are all pretty strong.

Dante, I beg your pardon before I speak, but I'm not initiated, lol...are those real decks, or virtual ones? I once got a MtG game as a gift, but it came with no instructions, internet wasn't exactly an option back then, and I abandoned it icon_razz.gif

We're playing the Hulk PVP with Spidey and Thor / GSBW. What about you guys?
  • Hey guys, I almost forgot about the forums icon_razz.gif
    Hey Captain, yes, that's years you didn't come back here...the sentencing for you would be tough ! icon_lol.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Dante, I beg your pardon before I speak, but I'm not initiated, lol...are those real decks, or virtual ones? I once got a MtG game as a gift, but it came with no instructions, internet wasn't exactly an option back then, and I abandoned it icon_razz.gif
    Hey dani !

If you need good & great explanation to begin with MtG, I really recommend you Duel of the planeswalkers (2012,2013,2014 and soon 2015 (in june about) on steam or IOS (I think it's free there...))
    Still the best on 2vs2 (2 head troll), definetely !
    It's a bit boring 1vs1 (on this videogame), but sure I haven't played the others previous real game, with real cards and not restricted like this one (MtG Duel of the planeswalkers I mean).
    Is not yet went out, but the 2015 version look to correct a little bit of the problems, like a better interface, turns quickly done, better deck builts (with all the cards of the game this time ! If I'm not wrong about...just read a review)...

But I'm same like you...at least 15 or 20 years ago (the start of MtG in france I think), I had 2 decks...read the booklet, and oh well...never understand one thing of anything which was said inside icon_lol.gif
    Probably too young, or the translation was really really bad...don't know...maybe both.

But if you need the best advices, ask Dante or Mimio, I guess icon_e_wink.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Have no idea yet...probably as usual PvP character (Hulk)/OBW/Punisher or Patch...
    I really prefer when we got some PvP like Fearless defenders and we could choose our third guy...because Hulk, I'm not really fan of him.
  • Thanks for beautiful sig!!

Did you all read about upcoming new feature that will be added to game soon. It seems there will be Iso reward everyday to alliance members depending on how active the alliance...

Wondering how much Iso a day.... (guessing 100 per member so possibility 2 thousand Iso a day... only a guess) icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey DOLBET ! long time no see !
    DOLBET wrote:
    Did you all read about upcoming new feature that will be added to game soon. It seems there will be Iso reward everyday to alliance members depending on how active the alliance...
    I heard a little bit about...but also they talked for new tournament also, or I'm wrong ?
    DOLBET wrote:
    Wondering how much Iso a day.... (guessing 100 per member so possibility 2 thousand Iso a day... only a guess) icon_e_smile.gif
    If it looks to be true it would be cool ! Never say no to free stuffs ^^
  • I Iike playing mtg. It pretty much came natural to me. My friend got me hooked in middle school been playing ever since. He is also a fan of using zombies. I am more of a burn deck person.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Dantekamar wrote:

They are physical decks, though they contain a number of proxy cards (printed cards in sleeves to save money). The black/green deck makes LOTS of zombies with a few big critters. The black/blue deck makes a number of zombies and make them attack the other players deck instead of health, and if there are no cards left to draw, you lose. The black/white features zombie knights, small creatures that have and share abilities that make them dangerous. The black/red deck basically lights zombies on fire, catapults them at the enemy, then revives the zombies to do it again.

For PvP, I'm thinking Hulk, original Black Widow, and lazy Cap. I liked him that much in the last PvP.
  • Fires, zombies and catapults.... Oh my
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    They are physical decks, though they contain a number of proxy cards (printed cards in sleeves to save money). The black/green deck makes LOTS of zombies with a few big critters. The black/blue deck makes a number of zombies and make them attack the other players deck instead of health, and if there are no cards left to draw, you lose. The black/white features zombie knights, small creatures that have and share abilities that make them dangerous. The black/red deck basically lights zombies on fire, catapults them at the enemy, then revives the zombies to do it again.
    Zombies ! Zombies everywhere ! icon_lol.gif

Honestly, I'm not very fan of Black in general, but I like the Black/Green with elves ^^
    Or the blue with White or Green...

Oh and dani, there is 3 colours in MtG (+ black & white sure, so 5, but black & white aren't colours icon_e_biggrin.gif ).

Anyway, White is associate with Healings, Angels, Knights, this kind of stuffs. (maybe a bit too powerfull sometimes, and bit cheated, I think).

Black, don't need to say, Zombies, Undead, Big flying creatures, Poisons of death who kill everything...and also some cards of tortured which make you lose some points of life every turns or some which bind you to drop cards into your cemetery.

Red he'sonfire! lol, yeah this kind of things, Goblins, Dragons, powerfull spells...

Blue is generally with flying creatures and discards cards...who really annoyed a lot your opponent !

Green is the most powerfull with big creatures, but also on little creatures like elves who all generate power with other elves creatures (but cost are very low!) but lack on flying creatures and spells in general.

This is just a general survey of all creatures, spells...far from all the casting, and different version...
    I forget something to say, but you can also mix all the colours between them...but the most interesting thing to do is to mix only 2 colours as usual.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    For PvP, I'm thinking Hulk, original Black Widow, and lazy Cap. I liked him that much in the last PvP.
    Maybe with the previous PvP, but now lazy cap is unbuffed...really not the same guy !