ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Hey.. we gotta keep this thread going.
    it's more fun reading the comments here than in the in-game chat.

and danikalil is right.. the sigs are fantastic.. thanks to our super-commander Fritejay
  • Don't worry dani & uni !
    We will keep the thread alive, even if less than before & fewer fighters.

By the way, I have new sig. Not yet done, but soon, soon my fellow ScarFighters.
    And like you said Unimatrix, the app chat need some improvements...
    But it's yet cool, and we heard at least Huios & Mystwalker a little bit ahah

Is someone received is black Psylocke cover ?
  • What you think ? With the covers I have my 3* team could be Patch , IM40 and Psylocke. My back are Hulk and Spiderman (with no blue cover). Thanks ScarFighters icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey elysium !

I'm sorry to said it...but maybe wait for patch & psylocke at least...
    IM40, I think you can take in your team (sometimes, if you like, but only for is yellow power, and at the end of a fight with his red/blue if you really can/could or have to) with Wolverine, Thor or C storm + OBW (but C storm with OBW...not easy to have good chemistry, especially with the blue, but i guess you already know it).

Unless you buy some covers lol

For a good use of 3*, you need at least they are at lvl 100.
    It's equal about for 2* lvl 85.

If experts got a better answer, don't hesitate ScarFighters !
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Don't worry dani & uni !
    We will keep the thread alive, even if less than before & fewer fighters.

By the way, I have new sig. Not yet done, but soon, soon my fellow ScarFighters.
    And like you said Unimatrix, the app chat need some improvements...
    But it's yet cool, and we heard at least Huios & Mystwalker a little bit ahah

Is someone received is black Psylocke cover ?

Frite's new sig is tested and approved! Glad to see you guys back there, I was worried I'd be the only one, lol.

The app chat doesn't allow you to scroll back...When I get home from work to read everyone's posts to Janaina and I, things are all jumbled up.

Besides, like I said, I like reading back the posts to remember things we said some time ago. Especially about countries and families.

I'm impressed by Mystwalker and Faerie. They have lots of work with their business, and yet they do extra well in MPQ. Oh well, I bet all of you guys do the same! Janaina can play throughout the day, so it's easier for us.

We have black covers, but not from last PVP. They rock! Black is Psylocke's best power.
    elysium wrote:
    What you think ? With the covers I have my 3* team could be Patch , IM40 and Psylocke. My back are Hulk and Spiderman (with no blue cover). Thanks ScarFighters icon_e_smile.gif

Uh, since I'm giving you Janaina's opinion, OBW is a must icon_e_smile.gif...then Thor and IM40. Or Patch, IM40 and, guess what, OBW icon_lol.gif

Hey, nobody wants to add us on FB? We promise we'll send you all juicy rewards!

P.S.: Frite, we beat you back, and you cursed us! With the points we "stole" from you, we got a...grr...BAGMAN!
  • danikalil
    Oh, by the way...since we mentioned FB, have all of you backed up your game on FB? Except you, Frite, who plays on Steam - I think there's no FB save there.

It's very important! We managed to switch from Android to IOS using that save. And, if your phone / tablet dies, the game doesn't die with it.

Just saying...it took us a while to find this out.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Frite's new sig is tested and approved! Glad to see you guys back there, I was worried I'd be the only one, lol.
    Thanks dani ! We're at least 4 here lol
    danikalil wrote:
    The app chat doesn't allow you to scroll back...When I get home from work to read everyone's posts to Janaina and I, things are all jumbled up.
    Oh yes. This is painfull...but on another side, imagine if they could keep all what we said...kilometers of messages already for sure icon_lol.gif Maybe a future patch will allow us to print them all. Oh well...
    danikalil wrote:
    Besides, like I said, I like reading back the posts to remember things we said some time ago. Especially about countries and families.
    You're not the only one haha !
    danikalil wrote:
    I'm impressed by Mystwalker and Faerie. They have lots of work with their business, and yet they do extra well in MPQ. Oh well, I bet all of you guys do the same!
    I agreed icon_e_wink.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    We have black covers, but not from last PVP. They rock! Black is Psylocke's best power.
    A red power is cool also ! I haven't yet tried her blue power...
    danikalil wrote:
    Uh, since I'm giving you Janaina's opinion, OBW is a must icon_e_smile.gif...then Thor and IM40. Or Patch, IM40 and, guess what, OBW icon_lol.gif
    I like OBW also ! I've tried Spidey...but he really need more covers to be scary (like you elysium, but I have blue lol).
    And yes, IM40 is really interesting MillionairePhylotranpistGuy lol. Since I had him to 77, I enjoy his yellow power a lot !
    danikalil wrote:
    Hey, nobody wants to add us on FB? We promise we'll send you all juicy rewards!
    Note : FB is the wrong, evil, limb of satan icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    P.S.: Frite, we beat you back, and you cursed us! With the points we "stole" from you, we got a...grr...BAGMAN!
    I'm always cursed, don't worry dani lol
    Can't you give me him ? I sold it one day, I regret it ! icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    Oh, by the way...since we mentioned FB, have all of you backed up your game on FB? Except you, Frite, who plays on Steam - I think there's no FB save there.
    Am I the only one to play on Steam ??? Really ? I don't think so. Sure I think FB doesn't both me here, at least not yet icon_mad.gif
  • elysium wrote:
    What you think ? With the covers I have my 3* team could be Patch , IM40 and Psylocke. My back are Hulk and Spiderman (with no blue cover). Thanks ScarFighters icon_e_smile.gif
    danikalil wrote:

Thanks ! I also love OBW icon_e_smile.gif

I'll go for patch, im40 and OBW.

Let's fight !
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    danikalil wrote:
    Am I the only one to play on Steam ??? Really ? I don't think so. Sure I think FB doesn't both me here, at least not yet icon_mad.gif

Android user here !
  • icon_e_surprised.gif Elysium is in love with fishnets ! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I like OBW also ! I've tried Spidey...but he really need more covers to be scary (like you elysium, but I have blue lol).

We bought Spidey's covers...no tournament seems to hand out his covers lately. It was money well spent. He's extremely useful in PVE, especially in those level 230 battles - and I LOVE IT when he stunlocks Daken and Bullseye and those damn creatures stop making strike tiles/ shields.
    danikalil wrote:
    Note : FB is the wrong, evil, limb of satan icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif

You only say that because you're a hermit, lol. Even Lilou is a hermit cat - she sleeps with chicken icon_e_biggrin.gif .

We've already sent Iso 8 to four guys today...none of them are in our team, so it seems kinda pointless.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Can't you give me him ? I sold it one day, I regret it ! icon_lol.gif

You sold Bagman? Who bought it? lol
  • danikalil wrote:
    We bought Spidey's covers...no tournament seems to hand out his covers lately. It was money well spent. He's extremely useful in PVE, especially in those level 230 battles - and I LOVE IT when he stunlocks Daken and Bullseye and those damn creatures stop making strike tiles/ shields.
    Booouuhhhoou icon_e_surprised.gif
    Really? I never expected that from you danikalil icon_mrgreen.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    You only say that because you're a hermit, lol. Even Lilou is a hermit cat - she sleeps with chicken icon_e_biggrin.gif .
    And a proud hermit icon_lol.gif
    You don't like chicken ?
    danikalil wrote:
    We've already sent Iso 8 to four guys today...none of them are in our team, so it seems kinda pointless.
    Lucky them !
    danikalil wrote:
    You sold Bagman? Who bought it? lol
    I just won it on a standard token...you really think I will buy this piece of First time I saw him (on MPQ), I was thinking about him.
  • unimatrix
    Dani..
    I sent you PM.. I would add Jan to my Facebook.. But the Android version of Facebook throws lots of matches for Jan name.. So maybe you can add me instead.

And.. I'm learning to Tank!!
    I was attacked and lost to like.. Perhaps 30 people today during the gsbw and hulk lightning round!

It felt so good losing.. To tank.. And best of all.. It doesn't affect Alliance standing!
    I see slightly better enemy selection in my hotshot event..
    Will tank again later..
  • danikalil
    edited April 2014
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Really? I never expected that from you danikalil icon_mrgreen.gif

Really! We're rich! Yay! Not...we're not rich at all, lol. It's just, Janaina was so glad to have him, I thought it would be worth it to throw in a few HP icon_e_biggrin.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    And a proud hermit icon_lol.gif
    You don't like chicken ?

Ha ha, when I was a child I kept pet chicken. I know of a lot of people who keep chicken, but I'm the only one I know of who kept them as pets. I used to dress them up and put ribbons on their heads...lol
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I just won it on a standard token...you really think I will buy this piece of First time I saw him (on MPQ), I was thinking about him.

It's perfect! Simply perfect! I didn't know this character!
    unimatrix wrote:
    Dani..
    I sent you PM.. I would add Jan to my Facebook.. But the Android version of Facebook throws lots of matches for Jan name.. So maybe you can add me instead.

And.. I'm learning to Tank!!
    I was attacked and lost to like.. Perhaps 30 people today during the gsbw and hulk lightning round!

It felt so good losing.. To tank.. And best of all.. It doesn't affect Alliance standing!
    I see slightly better enemy selection in my hotshot event..
    Will tank again later..

Hi Ric!

Waah, we can't find you! Click on her direct link: https://www.facebook.com/jan.lopes.sousa.

We found a lot of Richguns, but none with your e-mail... icon_neutral.gif

So tank actually works, right? I've read a lot about it on the forum, but we've never tried it ourselves. We're going to have to tank sooner or later...we can't compete with these maxed-out 3-stars we're facing.

Hey guys, anyone can give us some advice about Patch? We have the Iso-8 to level him up, but we're not sure it's a good idea...Suggestions?
  • unimatrix
    dani,
    added Jan, sent a friend request.

a friendly suggestion.. maybe u can remove jan's email above.. there are bots who prowl forums to search for email addresses to spam.. icon_e_sad.gif

Frite just recently found that Patch is a great character to play with.. maybe he has some advice..

My patch is .. patchy.. pardon the pun. =) not able to fight decently yet.
  • danikalil
    unimatrix wrote:
    dani,
    added Jan, sent a friend request.

a friendly suggestion.. maybe u can remove jan's email above.. there are bots who prowl forums to search for email addresses to spam.. icon_e_sad.gif

Frite just recently found that Patch is a great character to play with.. maybe he has some advice..

My patch is .. patchy.. pardon the pun. =) not able to fight decently yet.

Oops, thank you for the advice! E-mail removed.

We've added you as a friend! Just don't forget to link your game to FB. Janaina thinks you have to "like" MPQ's page, otherwise you won't get the rewards. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/2133 ... ts&fref=ts

Your little girls are. EXTRA. CUTE. How old are they? I loved the pictures!
  • unimatrix
    Nah.. You don't have to like MPQ page.. I can still share my rewards.. I only have One friend playing MPQ.

Haha.. Thanks.. They're lovely.. My gals are 14 months old.
  • danikalil
    unimatrix wrote:
    Nah.. You don't have to like MPQ page.. I can still share my rewards.. I only have One friend playing MPQ.

Haha.. Thanks.. They're lovely.. My gals are 14 months old.

Strange, Unimatrix, we can't send you gifts. You don't show on our friends' list.

What's wrong?
  • danikalil
    Guys and gal,

Have you heard about the new level 400 enemies? They've gone and screwed the game for good. Check this out: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6014

From now on, we'll have to:

1. take damage every battle - never leave a battle fully recovered;
    2. retreat, retreat, and retreat, to make our MMR drop;
    3. grind each node as little as possible;
    4. ride the rubberbanding wave at the end of PVE.

In short, we're going to have to play MPQ less, and play badly. That's what it amounts to.

Seriously, it makes me want to quit. It's getting to be no fun at all.