ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• danikalil wrote:
    If Cap's yellow were a bit cheaper, he'd be an amazing character.
    Maybe...But still I won't use him icon_lol.gif

A lazy Bullseye (or sort of) would be amazing I think (but please a 3rd power please...yes, we can dream, a lot...).
    And even more when lazy Daken will be out and about...that means in 1 or 2 weeks at most, right ?
    danikalil wrote:
    Start a bit earlier. We're making 100 to 250 points the first day, then dashing for it on the second. From then on, we only break the shield when we're about to drop from top ten, and only fight two battles at most before shielding.
    The problem is, at 70% of those PVP endings, I really can't play MPQ... icon_mad.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    In the last PVP, we spent about 300 Iso skipping battles icon_razz.gif
    Wow...I see...
    danikalil wrote:
    Really? This would be extremely welcome! We're tired of throwing covers away, covers that other people sure will need.
    I just think my ISO would cut...a lot...
    But if it's for the growth of the team, I'll be proud to give those.

And thanks a lot for the compliments Yanos !!!
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    fritejay2 wrote:
    A lazy Bullseye (or sort of) would be amazing I think (but please a 3rd power please...yes, we can dream, a lot...).
    And even more when lazy Daken will be out and about...that means in 1 or 2 weeks at most, right ?

One of us said - was it you, Frite? - that Lazy Daken will unbalance the game. I think that if Daken or Bullseye had a third power, he'd have to be nerfed, don't you think? I mean, their passive skills are so incredible that even if they just stand there they're valuable icon_e_smile.gif

fritejay2 wrote:
    The problem is, at 70% of those PVP endings, I really can't play MPQ... icon_mad.gif

Yes, we suffer with the timing too, but you've got it worse!

Janaina's getting ready for a long, dreary afternoon of PVE...followed by a long, tiresome evening of Shieldboy PVP...did we mention it will be long? Phew...I want some fun ASAP!
  • danikalil wrote:
    One of us said - was it you, Frite? - that Lazy Daken will unbalance the game. I think that if Daken or Bullseye had a third power, he'd have to be nerfed, don't you think? I mean, their passive skills are so incredible that even if they just stand there they're valuable icon_e_smile.gif
    Yes I guess it was me.
    That's the reason I talked about a Lazy Bullseye...just for counter him, only.
    And you're probably right about not include a 3rd power icon_e_wink.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Yes, we suffer with the timing too, but you've got it worse!
    Maybe...Yanos is quite the same like me, but Unimatrix is probably worst for this...
    danikalil wrote:
    Janaina's getting ready for a long, dreary afternoon of PVE...followed by a long, tiresome evening of Shieldboy PVP...did we mention it will be long? Phew...I want some fun ASAP!
    Everybody want some fun haha
    Can't wait to try our he'sonfire buffed ! (for 100% sure of it)
    And also to see with who could he pair up with ...
  • danikalil
    Everybody, how are you all doing in PVE? It's lousy, isn't it?

Are your battles as bad as ours? They're all either 156 or 202. One mistake and bang! you're dead meat.

We were #1 yesterday, and when we woke up this morning we were #130 something. Now Janaina's managed to climb back to #8. We're going to fight three more battles or so, then start toiling on the PVP.
  • Same as you ...no points....really boring PVE...& PVP

Oh i've just seen Beee (S.H.I.E.L.D) in my bracket...who already got a 90 lazycap (I have no idea what level this means in buffed)...ok...

Shieldbro ---> get out !! icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    Guys, have you read about this? It's...frightening.

Seriously, this is the first time since we started playing this game that I felt truly creeped out.

Check it out: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5772

Multi-alliances, really? Being shifted to and fro for the greatness of the main team? Isn't it unethical and kind of inhuman?

Brrr. I'm sincerely happy we are just a bunch of people having fun.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Wow. I love the new sigs. Been missing this place but life has to happen.

Recent MPQ events have been eye opening. Levelling most of my 2 stars to 85 has given me a lot of combos to try.

The good guys tournament showed me how often I choose the other side. I actually won more matches when I wasn't playing.

Really loving 2 star Wolverine, especially with Hood. I don't understand pairing him with Thor. Patch is also great with Hood. Fire off his green and then use Hood's yellow to get rid of opposing strike tiles.

I hate being forced to play with new characters. You only have one or two covers so essentially the character is useless for experienced players.

Mystwalker is grinding away at ISO-8. Saturday is our day off so we'll be playing all evening while we watch movies.

We saw the Captain America double feature on Thursday. Loved the new one.
  • Hey Faerie !
    Hope you're doing good, you & Mystwalker ?
    (by the way, will he want to join the thread or prefer to lurk only ? One more sig is not a big deal icon_e_biggrin.gif )
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Wow. I love the new sigs.
    Thanks a lot ! Yours would be soon in your pm, don't worry !
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Been missing this place but life has to happen.
    Yes sure...work, bad moment in life, illness...we all know...I guess.
    But, yeah, this is life.
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Recent MPQ events have been eye opening. Levelling most of my 2 stars to 85 has given me a lot of combos to try.
    The good guys tournament showed me how often I choose the other side. I actually won more matches when I wasn't playing.
    Funny ! haha
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Really loving 2 star Wolverine, especially with Hood. I don't understand pairing him with Thor. Patch is also great with Hood. Fire off his green and then use Hood's yellow to get rid of opposing strike tiles.
    My Hood is really to low to try him with a good pair combo...
    But if you say so, I believe you icon_e_biggrin.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    I hate being forced to play with new characters. You only have one or two covers so essentially the character is useless for experienced players.
    Like everybody for sure...but it's cool to see them super buffed, so you can have an idea if you will like them in the future ! Or not.
    Like I've said above, I've seen a S.H.I.E.L.D guy in my bracket with a 90 level Shieldbro (aka lazycap...it's an april foolish...yeah you miss a lot of good jokes here on the 1st icon_e_biggrin.gif )
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Mystwalker is grinding away at ISO-8. Saturday is our day off so we'll be playing all evening while we watch movies.
    Hehe...while me I'll burn all my ISO icon_lol.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    We saw the Captain America double feature on Thursday. Loved the new one.
    You can kick me yet...I need to see the 1st one first of all icon_e_confused.gif
    Even so...that's 2 years I have it...yeah, big shame on me !
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    I dread and hate the concept of multi alliances just to tank and put the strong member in the top Alliance, it is just a game for me.

But this may not be true for some people, they may take this more than a game.
    I hope the devs implement measures to manage this from escalating further.
  • Unimatrix, I get your point of view.

The worst, I think, are those cheaters alliances...who got no one commander in their alliance.
    Yes they exists...
    And, worst of the worst, even if they have been kicked out, they come back indefinitely.
    (thanks to danikalil who give me this link) :

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5424

Really hope the developpers find a way to canceled all of them...but that's not so easy, I guess.
    Because (quite) all the players inside those team have maybe no idea they are in a fake/cheater one.

(PS : If you scroll a little down topic "No commander in alliance", you will see some crazy stuff like Hulk buffed level 383, or Spidey level 373 icon_eek.gif wow )

So, who afraid you the most now ?
  • Just notice our alliance position in the PVP. Not too bad #11 icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'm right now #8 in PVE (close to 36k) #7 in PVP (588).
    Certainly push in the day for at least 700 points...maybe more if possible.
    And you how are you doing ScarFighters ?

GSBW looks to be the next character for the PVP.

Note : I think quite everyone play the PVE, even if our score look to be low when you look the ladder (#92). About 29500 per member I calculated.
    Really hope the cheaters don't bother too much on the scale...
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Hey, finding it hard to get good points in the unstoppable ISO 8. I'm fighting people with levels 169 too so my team is badly injured after one fight, annoying. On 34000 points, will keep trying for more.

Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm not sure what PVP and PVE stand for? Can someone tell me please haha.

Nothing much we can do about cheating alliances if there are some out there, just keep doing our own thing and hope it's sorted, frustrating though.
  • Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey, finding it hard to get good points in the unstoppable ISO 8. On 34000 points, will keep trying for more.
    Hey Yanos !

Yes it is...low points...freaking boring !
    Nice score icon_e_wink.gif Don't worry if we aren't in the #100 at the end...it will be probably the case.
    No really big difference between #51-250 positions...
    Yanos91 wrote:
    I'm fighting people with levels 169 too so my team is badly injured after one fight, annoying.
    Try to heal your team with OBW after a fight maybe ? (in a solo missions...if you are low on heal packs).
    Or wait, to heal them...

Maybe someone got a better answer ?
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm not sure what PVP and PVE stand for? Can someone tell me please haha.
    PVP : Player Versus Player
    PVE : Player Versus Events (unstable ISO-8 for now)
    I think it's the translation right ?
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Nothing much we can do about cheating alliances if there are some out there, just keep doing our own thing and hope it's sorted, frustrating though.
    Only developpers could do something about it...but sure really frustrating.... icon_mad.gif
  • I've just look at your roster Mac...It'll be piece of cake for you in the next PvP with GSBW icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    Hi everyone!

We're #5 in PVP, 616 points. Once our shield expires, we'll fight some more and get to top #3 - maybe we'll score #1.

We have 32287 in PVE, in top 100 (we were #2 last night, ugh), and we'll start fighting after lunch.

Faerie, good to hear from you! We're counting on you for the next PVP, which will probably feature GSBW. If things go well, we'll have 9 covers by then...
    unimatrix wrote:
    I dread and hate the concept of multi alliances just to tank and put the strong member in the top Alliance, it is just a game for me.

But this may not be true for some people, they may take this more than a game.
    I hope the devs implement measures to manage this from escalating further.

Isn't it scary? I was kind of freaked out.

If we ever get to this point, I swear I'm going to uninstall the game and go get a life. This Klingsor guy, traveling all over Europe and at the same time coordinating 60 people - is that any kind of vacation? Wowie.
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey, finding it hard to get good points in the unstoppable ISO 8. I'm fighting people with levels 169 too so my team is badly injured after one fight, annoying. On 34000 points, will keep trying for more.

Yanos91 wrote:

Congratulations, Yanos! We're using Spidey to heal the team in-battle. Otherwise, all characters would be downed within an hour icon_e_sad.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I've just look at your roster Mac...It'll be piece of cake for you in the next PvP with GSBW icon_lol.gif

Yep, Mac, help us please! Phew, it's hard to keep leveling so may characters - not enough Iso.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    danikalil wrote:
    Hi everyone!
    We're #5 in PVP, 616 points. Once our shield expires, we'll fight some more and get to top #3 - maybe we'll score #1.
    Hi danikalil !
    I'm now also #5 with 777 points. Nice lucky number icon_e_biggrin.gif
    No idea if I will fight again after...I fear the zombies next to the 8 hours...
    But I'm shielded right now.
    danikalil wrote:
    We have 32287 in PVE, in top 100 (we were #2 last night, ugh), and we'll start fighting after lunch.
    Nice icon_e_wink.gif
    Wou-hou ! New nodes appear !
    Ok...still so much low points to earn...
    danikalil wrote:
    Faerie, good to hear from you! We're counting on you for the next PVP, which will probably feature GSBW. If things go well, we'll have 9 covers by then...
    Mystwalker, Unimatrix & Catniphill as well.
    Mine looks so bad...(level 28 on 3/0/2...hope I'll earn those 3 covers if I stay in the top 10...).
    danikalil wrote:
    Congratulations, Yanos! We're using Spidey to heal the team in-battle. Otherwise, all characters would be downed within an hour icon_e_sad.gif
    Yes, Spidey or OBW are still the one and only character to heal.
    Also I like the adamantium refreshing of Patch. A lot.
    danikalil wrote:
    Yep, Mac, help us please! Phew, it's hard to keep leveling so may characters - not enough Iso.
    That makes me think...would I burn all my fresh 8k ISO on GSBW or no...
    What's your opinion ScarFighters ?
  • Doing well in the PVP, ranked #18 right now. Not sure when to shield though, I want to try for top 10 but I don't know if I'll make it.
  • catniphill wrote:
    Doing well in the PVP, ranked #18 right now. Not sure when to shield though, I want to try for top 10 but I don't know if I'll make it.
    Hey catniphill !

Good icon_e_wink.gif Better to shield 8 or 3 hours before the end...too much people to fight after...it's like if you was bleeding and all vampires want to suck your blood. You never noticed it ? icon_twisted.gif
  • Shielded for now. Got attacked and lost about 60-70 points. Currently at 32, hoping to stay in the top 50...
  • danikalil
    catniphill wrote:
    Shielded for now. Got attacked and lost about 60-70 points. Currently at 32, hoping to stay in the top 50...

Ouch. Shielding is a necessity. We once lost 130 points while we fought one battle.

Frite, Iso 8 is so scarce, it's hard to level up all required characters. We just make sure we have two very powerful heroes to compensate for a low leveled required one. Unless, of course, you like the required character...