ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Hey ScarFighters !

Well done danikalil & DOLBET !

Actually, I'm #13 with 565, I will push a little more tonight (I'm shielded no worry).
    Luckily (again ?!), my MMR looks not too bad (like you DOLBET for example).
    First one got 763 points.
  • Hello ScarFighters !

I haven't been around much lately. My little girl is sick (don't worry nothing serious). So I played some PvE but no PvP. I won't play much this weekend visiting out of town friend and family. I'll try to stay in top 10 in PvE.

Great day all icon_e_smile.gif
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Hi Team..
    At number 2 for PVE and not doing so well ( as always) on PVP.
    My heroic daily reward pull is.. 2* Thor! Oh well..
    Tomorrow daily reward is red Wolverine XForce..
    Looking forward to it.

This PVE is dry.. Not much iso to be gained.
    And it looks like the appearance of new node isn't happening as expected.. I still see the old nodes..
  • Hello elysium & unimatrix, & all ScarFighters !

I hope everybody is fine ?
    Good recovery to your daughter, elysium & have a good week end with your family & friends !

Talking about PVP I'm #9, with the same points icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I will work on it for 1 hour or so, then shield for 8 hours...I really hope I will gain the first place this time, or at least between the 2-5 positions.

What about you ScarFighters ?

DOLBET, have you seen your sig in your pm ?
    Faerie, Yanos could you say something sometimes a little bit ? Even if I'm pretty sure you play in the game.
    I hope it's not because you have not receive yet your new signature that you don't come back here ??? icon_lol.gif
    By the way, Mr Weird Scinister, your signature is soon to be finished.

Go ScarFighters !!!

Note : The new PVP shieldbro aka lazy cap looks to be pretty boring...
    Unimatrix you sure would be glad with this PVP for once ? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I just checked my PM and updated my sig.

Thanks!!

Another five pictures in the pm looks nice but I rather the one that is on my sig right now icon_e_smile.gif

Again, thanks for new sig!
  • I'm very glad you like it icon_e_wink.gif

But yes, the artwork on your sig is the best I've found so far !
  • Oh well...I'm really sick of this wolvie PVP...impossible to climb the ladder on the last few hours.
    It's only a step up and down...insanely all time. I shielded at 625 points, and I'm #8 (I was close to the 700...but everybody attacked me at once...crazy hell...).

If I finish in the 10th, I will already be happy with that...Anyway, the rewards are not really tempting...
    Except for the HP sure.

Next time I really need to begin sooner that this, and climb lot more at once. If I could...because with that new lazy cap PVP...Useless Shieldbro...useless...
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    elysium wrote:
    Hello ScarFighters !

I haven't been around much lately. My little girl is sick (don't worry nothing serious). So I played some PvE but no PvP. I won't play much this weekend visiting out of town friend and family. I'll try to stay in top 10 in PvE.

Great day all icon_e_smile.gif

Hi Elysium! We were wondering where you were...Hope your little girl is all better right now. Children do recover quickly.

Have fun this weekend!
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Oh well...I'm really sick of this wolvie PVP...impossible to climb the ladder on the last few hours.
    It's only a step up and down...insanely all time. I shielded at 625 points, and I'm #8 (I was close to the 700...but everybody attacked me at once...crazy hell...).

If I finish in the 10th, I will already be happy with that...Anyway, the rewards are not really tempting...
    Except for the HP sure.

Next time I really need to begin sooner that this, and climb lot more at once. If I could...because with that new lazy cap PVP...Useless Shieldbro...useless...

We're #5 now, but plan on fighting more later on.

Frite, you need to give it a go and climb like mad, all at once. Then shield, and from then on only fight two or three battles, then shield again. And you mustn't break your shield in the last few hours, or the zombie hordes will eat you alive icon_e_wink.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    DOLBET, have you seen your sig in your pm ?

DOLBET's sig is impressive! Congratulations!
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Faerie, Yanos could you say something sometimes a little bit ? Even if I'm pretty sure you play in the game.

I wonder where they are. I'm glad Elysium's come back, he's always been active in this thread.
    fritejay2 wrote:

My, everyone's hating Shieldbro PVP too? We were bored before we started.
  • Awww.. poor Cap he gets no love. I can't wait for my new sig fritejay but I am in no rush. I wish I was better at this pvp thing. I need some better in sync covers.
  • unimatrix
    I think shield bro aka lazy cap is a good tank. I don't know who will have a good synergy with him.

I think Obw is one, as cap need a medic. But the third one.. I just need someone who has black and green.. And punisher comes to mind.. But shield bro, punisher combo has proven not to be so effective as their powers gets triggered pretty late (AP requirement is higher than 6, more than two matches).

With goons, it takes eternity to match.

Comments?
  • unimatrix
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Hello elysium & unimatrix, & all ScarFighters !

What about you ScarFighters ?
    Go ScarFighters !!!

Unimatrix you sure would be glad with this PVP for once ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm struggling to keep within 50 for the wolvie tournament.
    icon_e_sad.gif

Maybe I'll try to do better for shieldbro tournament.
    But the reward is GSBW. I've not used her in any fights for a long time.
  • unimatrix
    Ok.. New nodes are out in PVE
  • I placed in the top 5 in the Wolverine tournament so now I've got a 2/2/2 lazy cap, which I'm kinda liking actually. Yellow is still too high to get off regularly but it's hilarious to see getting only 1 damage from enemy matches and even some powers. His red and blue are nice alternatives to my standard set if I'm not ready to heal with Widow or kill with Wolverine. Getting the AP return means it's low risk. Problem is I'm kinda low on HP because of shielding, so I may have to skip that for a tournament or two.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Excelsior ScarFighters.

How do you manage this not sexy PVE ?

I'm at 30k on the PVE (#4 in my bracket)...and I think 1/3 of our team is out off this one...but I could be wrong.
    Even so, when you look at the rewards...definetly not very interesting, except if you place 1st or 2-10th.
    So, nothing to really worry about...
    unimatrix wrote:
    I think shield bro aka lazy cap is a good tank. I don't know who will have a good synergy with him.
    I have no idea either...maybe Human torch **he'sonfire** !
    unimatrix wrote:
    I think Obw is one, as cap need a medic.
    Lot of characters need heal...except if you got character with nice shield like Loki, BP (but it's not easy the use...)... Bullseye ...
    unimatrix wrote:
    But the third one.. I just need someone who has black and green.. And punisher comes to mind.. But shield bro, punisher combo has proven not to be so effective as their powers gets triggered pretty late (AP requirement is higher than 6, more than two matches).
    Black/green power :
    Human torch icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hulk ...But he will break all your shields and countdowns with his powerfull black countdown and green explosion...
    The last one is Modern Storm lol
    Note : I was forgetting, Daken and the best in the next future, Lazy Daken ! (sure it's passive skills...but impressive one)
    I'm kinda worried how he will ruin the balance in the teams...Don't you ?
    unimatrix wrote:
    Without also...
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I placed in the top 5 in the Wolverine tournament so now I've got a 2/2/2 lazy cap, which I'm kinda liking actually.
    Nice Dante !
    I only placed in the top 25... icon_e_confused.gif (so mine is 2/2/1 now->51)
    But still whenever I use him, I never place blue countdown...
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Yellow is still too high to get off regularly but it's hilarious to see getting only 1 damage from enemy matches and even some powers.
    His yellow power cost is insane...but at least he could place them (shields /countdowns) where he want...not like IM40 for example icon_rolleyes.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    His red and blue are nice alternatives to my standard set if I'm not ready to heal with Widow or kill with Wolverine. Getting the AP return means it's low risk. Problem is I'm kinda low on HP because of shielding, so I may have to skip that for a tournament or two.
    Shield, shield, shield... they are everywhere icon_lol.gif
    And without shield...it's quite impossible to place well in a tournament for sure.
    danikalil wrote:
    Frite, you need to give it a go and climb like mad, all at once.
    Don't know why, I think I got time...and then I realize the PVP is soon over...sure, I'm really not a big fan of PVP...

One other question to all : Do you burn your ISO to find the best points ? When I attempt the limit (0 ISO sure), I usually don't try to push more. Yeah...I like too much my ISO icon_rolleyes.gif And burn it as much as (too much ?) I could on my characters ...

Someone could cure me ? ... No ?
  • Awww.. poor Cap he gets no love.
    Don't worry Mr Weird Scinister, you're not the only one to love him, Unimatrix & Dante follow you icon_lol.gif
    I can't wait for my new sig fritejay but I am in no rush.
    The wait will be soon over...you should have it in the day.
    I wish I was better at this pvp thing.
    I really feel the same...and even if my roster is bigger than yours...
    Maybe my motivation is more focus on *he'sonfire*!
    Even so...I'm pretty sure he will stay in the garage or only for the next PVE with lazy Daken to win (200% sure of it).
    I need some better in sync covers.
    I'm not certain of this...but I heard D3 will soon or later on, add a trade cover thing...but how ? No idea...
    At least If we could trade our covers with all the ScarFighters, it would be a good thing !
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Hey everyone! Sorry for doing a disappearing act ha, one of my girlfriends friends sadly passed away and she has been extremely sad so I've been spending more time with her.

I hope you are all good!

In regards to the game I've still been playing when I can, was over 600 in the wolverine one but decided to keep fighting instead of shielding and ended up losing 171! Could have cried :'(

The new sigs are looking superb! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey Yanos !!!
    Good to see you here icon_e_wink.gif

Sorry about your girlfriend's friend...I hope it will fix soon or later on...

Oh you know, about that PVP, I haven't done really much more...625 points about (in top25).
    I'm bad on PVP, no doubt about it...

And yes, I can understand your frustration to loose so much points.
    Like I said in my enormous post...Without shield, you do nothing...

Thanks for the compliments Yanos !
    You will have your sig also, no worry.
  • danikalil
    Hey guys and gal (where's our gal? Faerie's gone...), how are you all?
    unimatrix wrote:

I think Obw is one, as cap need a medic. But the third one.. I just need someone who has black and green.. And punisher comes to mind.. But shield bro, punisher combo has proven not to be so effective as their powers gets triggered pretty late (AP requirement is higher than 6, more than two matches).

Comments?

We were going to say Hulk, but Frite's right, he's going to destroy your countdown tiles...Maybe you should wait for Human Torch?

We're not fond of support characters that use red, yellow and green, since those are basic attack colours. We mostly use Spidey and OBW as a starting point, then build our team around them (sometimes Janaina uses both - but that's not my cup of tea, I like two attackers). We're hoping we'll get more BP covers...he looks like a good option.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I placed in the top 5 in the Wolverine tournament so now I've got a 2/2/2 lazy cap, which I'm kinda liking actually. Yellow is still too high to get off regularly but it's hilarious to see getting only 1 damage from enemy matches and even some powers. His red and blue are nice alternatives to my standard set if I'm not ready to heal with Widow or kill with Wolverine. Getting the AP return means it's low risk. Problem is I'm kinda low on HP because of shielding, so I may have to skip that for a tournament or two.

We placed top 5 too, but since we got only one cover on the last PVE our Lazy Shieldbro is 2/1/1. You can get that same 1 damage effect from Spidey, though of course he doesn't return AP - but the cost is muuuuuch cheaper. If Cap's yellow were a bit cheaper, he'd be an amazing character.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    How do you manage this not sexy PVE ?

I'm at 30k on the PVE (#4 in my bracket)...and I think 1/3 of our team is out off this one...but I could be wrong.
    Even so, when you look at the rewards...definetly not very interesting, except if you place 1st or 2-10th.
    So, nothing to really worry about...

We're sick to death of this unsexy PVE. Yesterday we were number one...today we wake up to find we're, like, #130 or so. We're going to start grinding again...sigh...
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Don't know why, I think I got time...and then I realize the PVP is soon over...sure, I'm really not a big fan of PVP...

Start a bit earlier. We're making 100 to 250 points the first day, then dashing for it on the second. From then on, we only break the shield when we're about to drop from top ten, and only fight two battles at most before shielding.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    One other question to all : Do you burn your ISO to find the best points ? When I attempt the limit (0 ISO sure), I usually don't try to push more. Yeah...I like too much my ISO icon_rolleyes.gif And burn it as much as (too much ?) I could on my characters ...

Yes, we do! We search until we fight a good battle, especially near the end of the tourney. We find two battles first, then break the shield, fight them, and shield again. Otherwise, you have to fight many battles to get enough points, and you get hit by everyone. In the last PVP, we spent about 300 Iso skipping battles icon_razz.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I'm not certain of this...but I heard D3 will soon or later on, add a trade cover thing...but how ? No idea...
    At least If we could trade our covers with all the ScarFighters, it would be a good thing !

Really? This would be extremely welcome! We're tired of throwing covers away, covers that other people sure will need.
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey everyone! Sorry for doing a disappearing act ha, one of my girlfriends friends sadly passed away and she has been extremely sad so I've been spending more time with her.

We're sorry to hear about that, Yanos. One of my best friends passed away when she was 26, and I still remember the pain very clearly. I'm sure your girlfriend will somehow find a way to cope, like I did eventually. My best regards to her.
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Thanks Danikalil and Fritejay2. Sorry to hear about your friend too, it's not nice at all.

Loving my new sig icon_e_smile.gif