• danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    fritejay2 wrote:
    He'sonfire who's that ? I see it a lot too

edit : HE'SONFIRE! h-u-m-a-n t-o-r-c-h icon_lol.gif

That'll be H-U-M-A-N T-O-R-C-H, right? icon_lol.gif
  • Oh and C.magnets for classic m-a-g-n-e-t-o
  • Look at terran dominion thread...(quite) all of them are in icon_lol.gif
  • Joking aside...How are you doing ScarFighters in the PVE ? Human- torch- to win icon_e_wink.gif
    I'm really so glad he is finally a 3* instead of the 4* announced before.
  • Just change my Punisher- (141 max) with Patch-(only 102 for now) wow...I prefer him...by far !
    And even unbuffed !
    Now I really need another IM40 cover.
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Joking aside...How are you doing ScarFighters in the PVE ? Human- torch- to win icon_e_wink.gif
    I'm really so glad he is finally a 3* instead of the 4* announced before.

We've just started! We're around 50 or so. A lot of battles to fight!
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Just change my Punisher- (141 max) with Patch-(only 102 for now) wow...I prefer him...by far !
    And even unbuffed !
    Now I really need another IM40 cover.

You like Patch better than Punisher? I don't know much about either...but most people seem to think Punisher is fantastic.

Hey, you didn't congratulate us on our meteoric rise in Fearless Defenders icon_lol.gif Janaina was a little under the weather today, so she started playing late, and to compensate she played A LOT all at once. It was...exhausting icon_e_biggrin.gif

Is Lilou behaving herself now? Bad kitty!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    danikalil wrote:
    We've just started! We're around 50 or so. A lot of battles to fight!
    I'm #33 with 4,8k. Yes a lot ...but few rewards points for now...need to wait 12 hours now (or 14?).
    danikalil wrote:
    You like Patch better than Punisher-? I don't know much about either...but most people seem to think Punisher-is fantastic.
    Yeah Punisher- is good but he takes more time (I think...maybe I'm wrong), to put downed all the opponents.
    But I also know Patch- is a double-edged...sometimes he's not easy to use (but his healing treatment is so freaking good ! OBW- is quite useless with him...). You really need to take care when you are going to put the strike tiles !
    danikalil wrote:
    Hey, you didn't congratulate us on our meteoric rise in Fearless Defenders icon_lol.gif Janaina was a little under the weather today, so she started playing late, and to compensate she played A LOT all at once. It was...exhausting icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Sorry I was pm'd a lot for the signature at the moment (and play also + other stuffs)...
    Yeah I got 6 hands...but I never got enough icon_lol.gif

:applause: janaina !!! clap clap icon_e_biggrin.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Is Lilou behaving herself now? Bad kitty!
    Kick out the room icon_twisted.gif
  • Hello everyone, I thought I would pop in and say hello to all the lovely ScarFighters. I am intrigue and really want to get that human torch. I hope everyone is doing well in all the events.
  • Hello everyone, I thought I would pop in and say hello to all the lovely ScarFighters. I am intrigue and really want to get that HE'SONFIRE!. I hope everyone is doing well in all the events.
    Hey Mr Weird Scinister !
    AHHAHH yeah he'sonfire * human-torch- *
    Thats cool I'm #13 right now (5,2k) in the PVE..need to grind a little bit more.
    Only #38 in PVP (380 points), I will work it after the event.
    And you ?
  • danikalil
    Hello everyone, I thought I would pop in and say hello to all the lovely ScarFighters. I am intrigue and really want to get that HE'SONFIRE!. I hope everyone is doing well in all the events.

Thank you for the "lovely". It boosts a woman's self-esteem! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Human Torch sounds even more meh now we've checked on his powers. But I thought so of BP, and later found out he was powerful.

Frite, what sig are you working on right now? I'm curious.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Frite, what sig are you working on right now? I'm curious.
    None. Tonight a break ! A MPQ break icon_e_biggrin.gif

But I've found new artworks for Wolverine- & Juggernaut-...just waiting the answers from elysium & Captain crunk.
    And sure I don't forget the other ScarFighters...each one will have it ASAP.
  • Need some advice about my IM40 (77)...what cover to take first of all (yeah i'm ready to burn some hp...shame on me...)

Mine is 2/3/3...I think it's the best to boost yellow...but the cost of his power will increase by 2 yellow tiles (now is 10cost)...mmmm or maybe the red (but with Patch- in the team...I prefer *the best there is* than the *I take all 4AP from each colour please* aka Unibeam)
    Or do I take a Patch-(102) cover ??? (3/4/3)

CatnipHill, could you answer me ? Or someone else good ScarFighters advisors ?
  • My new team look really better than the old one (even if that one looking better on stats)...or I'm cocky for one time icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Anyway I shielded at 550 about, #9.
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    My new team look really better than the old one (even if that one looking better on stats)...or I'm cocky for one time icon_e_biggrin.gif

Who's your new team, French Fry? Patch / Punisher / IM40?

Ours is humbler...Spidey / Thor / Ares. And, of course, I make Janaina play with Hawkeye every goon battle that I watch icon_e_smile.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:
    My new team look really better than the old one (even if that one looking better on stats)...or I'm cocky for one time icon_e_biggrin.gif

Who's your new team, French Fry? Patch / Littlebunnypunpun / IM40?

Ours is humbler...BagofEpicness / Lokisbro / Axedude. And, of course, I make Janaina play with Purplearrow every goon battle that I watch icon_e_smile.gif

Good evening !

I shielded at 702, I'm currently #6. Now let's see what happens.

What's the deal with the names ? Who's littlebunnypunpun ? Bagofepicness ?
  • elysium wrote:

Good evening !

I think it's the devs aprilfoolsing us on the forums. They should have made lazybagman imo
  • danikalil
    mac480 wrote:
    elysium wrote:

Good evening !

I think it's the devs aprilfoolsing us on the forums. They should have made lazybagman imo

Yes, it's the devs April fool! I congratulated them on it, and Ice IX said thanks, he had made it himself icon_e_biggrin.gif

Litlebunnypunpun is -Punisher- The other is -Spidey-

P.S. I scolded ice for forgetting Devil Dinosaur icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • danikalil wrote:
    P.S. I scolded ice for forgetting Devil Dinosaur icon_e_biggrin.gif

lol
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Need some advice about my IM40 (77)...what cover to take first of all (yeah i'm ready to burn some hp...shame on me...)

Mine is 2/3/3...I think it's the best to boost yellow...but the cost of his power will increase by 2 yellow tiles (now is 10cost)...mmmm or maybe the red (but with Patch- in the team...I prefer *the best there is* than the *I take all 4AP from each colour please* aka Unibeam)
    Or do I take a Patch-(102) cover ??? (3/4/3)

CatnipHill, could you answer me ? Or someone else good ScarFighters advisors ?

Mine is a 5/3/5, which I like. The increased cost comes with the benefit of getting purple and black. If you don't plan on using either color, it might be best to go 5/5/3 instead. Recharge actually works well with Best There Is, since the stun effect on the Model 40 can put more Patch icons on the board.
  • catniphill wrote:
    Mine is a 5/3/5, which I like. The increased cost comes with the benefit of getting purple and black. If you don't plan on using either color, it might be best to go 5/5/3 instead. Recharge actually works well with Best There Is, since the stun effect on the Model 40 can put more Patch icons on the board.

Thanks for the advices catniphill !

In fact I don't really know if I keep my Punisher since I use Patch (and it works really fine I think with IM40) so I don't think to put 4 or 5 in yellow power; Last night, I haven't pushed a lot and downed enemies so easily, really.
    I remember for the Hood event (UO), my team was so useless...

Patch/IM40/OBW works perfectly for me.