ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Don't know who the Fantastic Four are at least in passing? *shake my head* They aren't the best but... really?

With the two or three hero tokens I got, I won my second purple classic Magneto cover, putting him at 2/2/2. Can't wait to get him up to playable levels.
  • mac480 wrote:
    Yea these new sigs look insanely awesome. Awesome work, fritejay

Yes, I love the sig!
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    mac480 wrote:

Yes, I love the sig!

Where is yours, Captain? Not ready yet?
  • Wow awesome sigs ! Where's mine ? icon_e_wink.gif

I shield for the night with 557 points. I had a great run.
  • danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:

Yes, I love the sig!

Oh am I supposed to make my own?
  • danikalil wrote:
    Hey captain !!!
    Just passing by in a hurry to say no.
    It's my duty to make all of the sigs for the team lol
    Don't worry you will have it soon or later on icon_e_wink.gif
    But I would like to know (I pm'd you few days ago, I'm not sure you've seen it :/), what character you want to incarnate ??
    You need to choose other than those so -NOT- Punisher, deadpool, ghost rider, psylocke, black widow, wolverine, nightcrawler, nick fury, war machine, hulk black panther, mr sinster.

Have all good fight/work/whatever day !
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    danikalil wrote:
    Hey captain !!!
    Just passing by in a hurry to say no.
    It's my duty to make all of the sigs for the team lol
    Don't worry you will have it soon or later on icon_e_wink.gif
    But I would like to know (I pm'd you few days ago, I'm not sure you've seen it :/), what character you want to incarnate ??
    You need to choose other than those so -NOT- Punisher, deadpool, ghost rider, psylocke, black widow, wolverine, nightcrawler, nick fury, war machine, hulk black panther, mr sinster.

Have all good fight/work/whatever day !

Oh sorry I completely forgot about that pm, I couldn't check it while at work. I'll take Juggernaut if that's ok.
  • mimio
    mimio Posts: 9
    Just stop by to say that I've been busy these few days, but still managed to get 2x top 2s in the simulator sub events icon_e_biggrin.gif The **** thing is all those heroic tokens gave me 2*s and only one yellow 4* wolfie ~_~

And thanks frite for the sig!
  • mimio wrote:
    Just stop by to say that I've been busy these few days, but still managed to get 2x top 2s in the simulator sub events icon_e_biggrin.gif The **** thing is all those heroic tokens gave me 2*s and only one yellow 4* wolfie ~_~

And thanks frite for the sig!

Only one 4* huh? Yea you got ****
  • danikalil
    Oh sorry I completely forgot about that pm, I couldn't check it while at work. I'll take Juggernaut if that's ok.

Fritejay, Juggs will look extra cool! I'd use orange - it's quite obvious, lol.
    mimio wrote:

Congratulations, Mimio! We're glad to hear from you again. We got nothing useful except a Dakken cover (if you can call that useful) icon_cool.gif
  • Pulled a black Black Panther cover out of a recruit token. Suck on that, probability.

E: followed by a green Patch cover from the Super Soldier pack. Woot woot
  • danikalil
    Catniphill! We found you in the tournament!

77 Punisher, 85 Thor and 134 IM40. Is it you?

We were so going to beat you, but you're only giving out 16 points, so we skipped you icon_lol.gif Meh.

P.S.: come back when you have more points! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hey ScarFighters !

I'm not sure if all noticed it but Human torch is a 3* ! Cool !
    No problem for the Juggernaut Captain crunk.

I got 2, 3 stuffs to do and i come back.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Catniphill! We found you in the tournament!

77 Punisher, 85 Thor and 134 IM40. Is it you?

We were so going to beat you, but you're only giving out 16 points, so we skipped you icon_lol.gif Meh.

P.S.: come back when you have more points! icon_e_biggrin.gif

That it is! Why do you have to be in my bracket? icon_e_sad.gif

On a semi-related note, I think this is the first time I've had successful defends in a tourney!
  • danikalil
    Guys! Have you noticed someone hacked the site and changed the censored words? Now Punisher is bunnypunpun icon_lol.gif

Phew! Janaina brought all guns out and climbed at once all the way from 178 to 651 points without anybody beating her. Now we're #1 in our bracket.

Catniphill, you can rest now, we're shielded and we're no longer going to threaten you icon_lol.gif Just kidding! Your team rocks, nobody will dare attack you.

The team's #4 now! Go ScarFighters!
  • Oh my...I was looking to change my team in the PVE and my cat put one of her paw on the laptop : **heal**...what ? Oh no icon_mad.gif
    And the guy (lazy cap) didn't need at all recovery (some few hundred points at most)...all cats are evils...isn't it daniela ?

edit : now that's shieldbro not lazy captain icon_lol.gif nice april fool
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Oh my...I was looking to change my team in the PVE and my cat put one of her paw on the laptop : **heal**...what ? Oh no icon_mad.gif
    And the guy (lazy Shieldbro) didn't need at all recovery (some few hundred points at most)...all cats are evils...isn't it daniela ?

edit : now that's shieldbro not lazy captain icon_lol.gif nice april fool

Lol, thanks for me making us laugh out loud! Lilou, bad girl!

Cats are the root of all evil, Frite. The only reason they don't rule the world is that they're too busy taking naps icon_e_biggrin.gif

Check the prank Ice IX played on us...all characters' names are changed! I complimented him on it in the General subforum. Check out P-u-n-i-s-h-e-r (Littlebunnypunpun!)! icon_lol.gif
  • Look at the ace of blades thread...you will see Howdotheywork?, for h-o-o-d i think icon_lol.gif And Littlebunnypunpun again...and others
  • danikalil
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Look at the ace of blades thread...you will see Howdotheywork?, for h-o-o-d i think icon_lol.gif And Littlebunnypunpun again...and others

Did you see O-B-W? Fishnet! That was awesome!
  • He'sonfire who's that ? I see it a lot too

edit : human torch h-u-m-a-n t-o-r-c-h icon_lol.gif