ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• unimatrix wrote:
    Hi! Sorry about missing PM. I'm reading and replying this on mobile and... the top of the screen isn't really obvious sometimes.
    No worries !
    unimatrix wrote:
    Sig: Nightcrawler.. One of my favorite characters from marvel.
    Kinda cool ! I really like him too !
    unimatrix wrote:
    No rush.. We can wait till this simulator event ends.. Normally there's a lull period after long event.
    In 1 hour it's ok ? icon_lol.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    My nick is derived from star trek voyager: season 6/ 7 cliffhanger. unimatrix zero is mentioned in this episode.
    Hence my nick. Yeah. I'm a star trek fan. Huge fan.
    icon_e_smile.gif
    I had search few days ago to see if there was somewhere unimatrix thing...and I fall on the star trek serial icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Obviously, I bet all the no-fan (like me), think about Matrix first of all.

Any games (video/card/board), music genre...or whatever you like to share with us ?
    I hope you read all the thread's pages...A test is on the way for tomorrow icon_mrgreen.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    unimatrix wrote:
    My nick is derived from star trek voyager: season 6/ 7 cliffhanger. unimatrix zero is mentioned in this episode.
    icon_e_smile.gif

Wow, another Trekkie! Welcome to the Bridge!

I'm a HUGE fan of TOS (but I never really cared much for the other series...it was Kirk/Spock/Bones that attracted me).

This is the official thread of all nerds, lol. RPGs, tactics, and now Trekkies.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    fritejay2 wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    No rush.. We can wait till this simulator event ends.. Normally there's a lull period after long event.
    In 1 hour it's ok ? icon_lol.gif

whoa. i hope you're kidding. 1 hour seems like quite fast ..
    =)
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I had search few days ago to see if there was somewhere unimatrix thing...and I fall on the star trek serial icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Obviously, I bet all the no-fan (like me), think about Matrix first of all.
    danikalil wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    icon_e_smile.gif

Wow, another Trekkie! Welcome to the Bridge!

I'm a HUGE fan of TOS (but I never really cared much for the other series...it was Kirk/Spock/Bones that attracted me).

This is the official thread of all nerds, lol. RPGs, tactics, and now Trekkies.

yah.. i'm a huge fan of all trek series. i think all of the series have their ups and downs, but in general, it had enough to keep the geek in me to be interested.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Any games (video/card/board), music genre...or whatever you like to share with us ?
    I hope you read all the thread's pages...A test is on the way for tomorrow icon_mrgreen.gif

I like mostly scifi series, and movies.
    I stayed out of games for the longest years, busy with work and family.. Used to play Magic: the Gathering cards, left those behind.
    never been a fan of games, until MPQ came about.
    I realize also that MPQ so far are the only games that you can afford to be off for sometime and still won't be super left behind.

regarding the test.. heck.. gonna flunk that..
    haven't studied for it.. been busy MPQrazy-ing!!
    icon_e_smile.gif
    By the way, I love that term, whoever came out with that.. should get a thumbs up!
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    current alliance ranking..
    16 - main, 2 - normal sim, 15- hard sim, 9 Outlaw PvP..

way to go ScarFighters!!!
  • unimatrix wrote:
    whoa. i hope you're kidding. 1 hour seems like quite fast ..
    =)
    That was unpredictable, I slept on my laptop icon_lol.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    I like mostly scifi series, and movies.
    Do you have titles in mind ?
    unimatrix wrote:
    Used to play Magic: the Gathering cards, left those behind.
    This card game is really cool, even if I know ,I haven't played it on the best conditions (only the video game Magic Duel of the planeswalkers). At least I have kept more money in my pocket, because the real game, if you really are invested in, cost a lot.
    Mimio & Dante look to be also connoisseur...
    Mimio is the diminutive of Mimioplasma. By the way, where are you Mimio ! icon_e_smile.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    never been a fan of games, until MPQ came about.
    I realize also that MPQ so far are the only games that you can afford to be off for sometime and still won't be super left behind.
    The Puzzle Quest'serie have always been great (even if I know this is not the same developpers who've done the Marvel and the other 3...or 4, I don't know the first one, shame on me...).
    And honestly, with the alliance thing, it really rocks !!! Isn't it ?
    unimatrix wrote:
    regarding the test.. heck.. gonna flunk that..
    haven't studied for it.. been busy MPQrazy-ing!!
    icon_e_smile.gif
    20 pages (at least) to study. I hope you got some painkillers, we really are MPQrazy, and all the time icon_mrgreen.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    By the way, I love that term, whoever came out with that.. should get a thumbs up!
    Daniela (danikalil) need a seal on it, and look she is the one who got most of the thumbs, 8 icon_e_wink.gif
    Furthermore, she is the one to bring on new terms...and now everybody need to use them.
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Hey guys, how are you all?

I would like to say a special thanks to Fritejay2 for my sig, it looks superb!

I'm sure you'll all agree.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Finally....drum drum drum...Yanos aka Hulk is here ScarFighters !

Scary, isn't it ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

And thanks to coming by, even with your busy day !
    Thanks a lot man !

Note: Jealousy about Hulk -> 1500 counter hit !!! (and with DOLBET as well !)
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Haha that's no problem. I've been trying to keep up with what you guys are saying but didn't want to comment and then have to disappear again straight away!
  • Hulk is a Thief now ? haha
    Welcome to the gambit's guild ! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • danikalil
    Options
    Hi guys! How you all doing?
    Yanos91 wrote:

I would like to say a special thanks to Fritejay2 for my sig, it looks superb!

I'm sure you'll all agree.

Wow, it's fantastic! The Hulk seems extra powerful! Fritejay's outdid himself.

Right now, we're #1 Easy Sim, #4 Outlaw, still trying to go up on Hard (we're somewhere in top 50 icon_neutral.gif ). Janaina's got UO all figured up - when her shield expires (in about 4 hours), she'll play 3 battles which she already has lined up, then shield again - all of this in less than 10 minutes, praying to MPQ deities that no one defeats her in the meantime. It sounds professional to me icon_lol.gif
    unimatrix wrote:
    Daniela (danikalil) need a seal on it, and look she is the one who got most of the thumbs, 8 icon_e_wink.gif
    Furthermore, she is the one to bring on new terms...and now everybody need to use them.[/quote]

Ha ha, Unimatrix, thanks for liking the term! Since it's Janaina who actually plays (though I assist her frequently), I have to pay my way into the team somehow icon_lol.gif So I 'm only the slogan writer...

By the way, including me, our team is the only one which has 21 members, I reckon...It's unfair to the other alliances... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • All these new sigs look awesome, great work fritejay
  • Hey daniela !

Glad to see you here !
    I'm ok...just a little bit tired due to a lack of sleep (as quite always...)
    Also, I really hope every ScarFighters are doing fine .

Nice rankings ! I need to check that and play some ! Had more than 205k this morning (things like #20 on main /#7 on UO).

And thanks again & again for all your compliments guys/gals...really !
  • Ugh, downtime, what a concept. I've finally got some meaningful amount of free time. Been trying to keep up on the forum but it's mostly a blur right now.

Someone said something about MtG being expensive, which can be true, which is why my group of friends allow proxy cards, printed versions of real cards in card sleeves to save money.

I'm gonna try and get somewhere in Unholy Outlaw. I'm sitting around 100th-150th place so I should be able to push up to maybe the third bracket without trouble. Might try to do something in the simulator but without lazy Thor my contributions will be minimal.

Oh and fritejay2, your signatures are pretty kickass.
  • It was me who talked about Magic the Gathering being expensive !
    But even if I know that's far to be the best from real Magic player, MtG Duel of the plansewlakers is pretty cool, especially on 2 heads troll (2 vs 2 players)...Really interestings mechanics ! More than 1vs1 I think.

And thanks again Dante !
  • I love MtG, it is one of my favorite pastimes back in college and high school. I still play but only with a small group of friends. I haven't kept up with it recently. I will definitely have to get the video game once upon get my wifi fixed for 360.
  • I love MtG, it is one of my favorite pastimes back in college and high school. I still play but only with a small group of friends. I haven't kept up with it recently. I will definitely have to get the video game once upon get my wifi fixed for 360.
    Hey Mr. Weird !

That's cool ! I'd really wish to play Magic when I was younger...Unfortunately, I was the one and only to be interested in.
    I've played quite all of them (duel of planeswalkers) on 360, and bought them again on steam icon_rolleyes.gif

But with MPQ + the alliance...I'm not sure to got time for other things now icon_lol.gif

By the way, what have you played yesterday on emulator ?
  • Alright, made it to 620 and 1st place by 29 points before my team ran out of gas and health packs. I'm gonna sit on an 8 hour shield and see where I'm at when it's done. I was actually around 90th place, maybe 250 on points, before this push.
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    Alright, made it to 620 and 1st place by 29 points before my team ran out of gas and health packs. I'm gonna sit on an 8 hour shield and see where I'm at when it's done. I was actually around 90th place, maybe 250 on points, before this push.
    I never really know if it's better a 8 or 3 hours shield...but sure thats a big mess around the last hours...Climb up a place or 2, then go down 10 places...Really annoying.
  • danikalil
    Options
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Alright, made it to 620 and 1st place by 29 points before my team ran out of gas and health packs. I'm gonna sit on an 8 hour shield and see where I'm at when it's done. I was actually around 90th place, maybe 250 on points, before this push.

Guys, how come your brackets are easier than ours? We have 608 points, and we're #4. #1 has 899! Why does this happen every time? Are we entering the tournament too soon, or too late, or whatever?
  • Currently, I have 813 in UO and I am done and shielded for the rest of tournament.

Now, I have 228k on main... will go through the easy and hard tonight and tomorrow morning. I would not be surprised if I get another 50k or so by tomorrow... So total should be near 280k or so...