ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:
    Ha, yea I think you're right. I read good

Another useless character...and we'll have to buy a slot for him because he'll be required next event around...

BTW, we're thinking of buying some HP on the sale...So many characters to add...

Hum...and I've just buy some 2 days ago...dang...That's always like this !
    What kind of character? First Punisher I bet ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mine is full...and now I'm bit bored of him.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Did you share any of the ones I found of Black Widow? Oh, and did you get my email?
    Nope. But if you want to do the sig for Faerie, no problem icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I got a Black Panther to do + a Hulk. As you wish Mr Varnish !

And yes I get your email...and I pm'd you...You didn't received it ???
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    Finally someone else who knows and loves Ogre Battle. In highschool me and my best friend rented that and played it non stop all weekend, sleeping in shifts. Too bad the remakes aren't as good, something about the mechanics isn't the same.
    I only played it a bit on an emultor thing...but it was so bad emulate, i quit.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I love the old school RPGs, fighting games (especially Tekken), less twitchy shooters, action adventure games, and my guilty pleasure, Dynasty Warriors.
    What kind of RPGs ? Tekken sometimes but not too much...I guess you are no fan at all of the street franchise ? I really wait & see what they will do about the X between Tekken/street...
    Dynasty warriors, I'm not really into it...but I like the Hokuto no ken one (even if a little repetitive at the end)...AAAATATATATATAATATA icon_lol.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I think we definitely should, Black Panther is one of the best characters available now.
    Hell yeah, furthermore he's stylish, really icon_e_wink.gif
  • I hope your date was doing well !
  • And here it begins...I don't climb anymore on lazythorney...I stuck !!! icon_mad.gif

What ? I was 20...now 37 ??? really....
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    Dantekamar wrote:

Finally someone else who knows and loves Ogre Battle. In highschool me and my best friend rented that and played it non stop all weekend, sleeping in shifts. Too bad the remakes aren't as good, something about the mechanics isn't the same.

I love the old school RPGs, fighting games (especially Tekken), less twitchy shooters, action adventure games, and my guilty pleasure, Dynasty Warriors.

Oh my, I lost count of the times I finished Ogre Battle and started from scratch. There was one - I think it was VIII - that had eight different endings. I was so mad, because I played it more than eight times (ahem - N-E-R-D written on my forehead) and I didn't get to see them all. BTW, the endings kept getting worse and worse until I got one in which everyone died and the kingdom collapsed. Then I gave up - I was afraid of what would come next.

Hey, did someone dismiss everyone from the pending list? We just checked and they're gone. I hope they find good alliances.
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Nope, not yet.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    What kind of RPGs ? Tekken sometimes but not too much...I guess you are no fan at all of the street franchise ? I really wait & see what they will do about the X between Tekken/street..
    Turn based, tactical, RPGs. I do like Street Fighter, SF: Alpha 3 is the best. Street Fighter X Tekken is decent, but I want my Tekken X Street Fighter already.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I hope your date was doing well !
    She canceled, wasn't feeling well. Only down time at work has been only enough to read the forum.
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Nope, not yet.
    And now ?
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Turn based, tactical, RPGs. I do like Street Fighter, SF: Alpha 3 is the best. Street Fighter X Tekken is decent, but I want my Tekken X Street Fighter already.
    Do you like the well redesigned X-com or not ? Arg...It's cool, but I don't know why I prefer the 2nd alpha. ahaha,wait man, wait !
    Dantekamar wrote:
    She canceled, wasn't feeling well. Only down time at work has been only enough to read the forum.
    Oups...sorry for you...
  • I didn't realize...but the logo ScarFighters are very blurrry on your sig Dante... icon_e_surprised.gif
    Had you separate your layouts when you made it ? (wait it's maybe my fault...i resize somewhere that not work at all :/ And i will add a shiny light back to the scar...wait a little icon_e_wink.gif )

Ok i shielded at #24, I'm really not very proud but that made me sick of this lazythorney...Only up and down the 500 points...since 30/45 minutes !
    I follow the event now, and some of the Unholy Outlaw !

Am I the only to do better in Hard mode than easy each time ??? I guess not ?
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    I didn't realize...but the logo ScarFighters are very blurrry on your sig Dante... icon_e_surprised.gif
    Had you separate your layouts when you made it ? (wait it's maybe my fault...i resize somewhere that not work at all :/ And i will add a shiny light back to the scar...wait a little icon_e_wink.gif )

Ok i shielded at #24, I'm really not very proud but that made me sick of this lazythorney...Only up and down the 500 points...since 30/45 minutes !
    I follow the event now, and some of the Unholy Outlaw !

Am I the only to do better in Hard mode than easy each time ??? I guess not ?

I used the logo that was separate from everything else, with no background, and added it to the sig. I didn't know your exact process or the font you use.

Actually I tend to get more points in hard mode too.
  • #12 (easy) #14 (hard) #20 (LOT)

LOT was frustrating I lost nearly 100 points from attacks within seconds just before I shield.

I will try to get a bit more from easy and hard.
  • #30, #19, #8 ...but I not quit yet icon_e_wink.gif (#25 now on Lot...and I shielded at the best moment, everybody wanna fight me icon_lol.gif )

But no big deal for the team...we will easily got this yellow Patch cover +1000 ISO + 100hp easily...we are #21 now. (and the prizes are same btw 2-50).
  • I got 627 for LOT (#15).

Main - 10, Easy - 62, Hard- 36 Within two hours, I will be at top 5 for all three for sure. Waiting one more hour then my refresh will be at full...

Will start on Unholy tomorrow.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hey DOLBET !

Nice !

I'm not sure if I'll stay long enough to see the end...like (quite) always.
    Did you heard about Human torch (4*) and Daken (lazy gold) icon_eek.gif
  • I am looking forward to Human Torch.. seems he will have new methods... Damaging eneies but draining our ap.. thinking maybe its a red gem that gives like 300 damage a turn but our team lose 1 or 2 ap in red every turn and that damage gem goes away when our red gets to 0... It is a possibility, yes?
  • Maybe ...all I could say at the moment is wait & see...
  • Last hour about #23, #13, #10 & #27 lazythorney.

Good night ScarFighters !!!
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Last hour about #23, #13, #10 & #27 lazythorney.

Good night ScarFighters !!!

I'm trying to heal up a bit to see if I can help solidify that top 10 in the simulator
  • danikalil wrote:
    Oh my, I lost count of the times I finished Ogre Battle and started from scratch. There was one - I think it was VIII - that had eight different endings. I was so mad, because I played it more than eight times (ahem - N-E-R-D written on my forehead) and I didn't get to see them all. BTW, the endings kept getting worse and worse until I got one in which everyone died and the kingdom collapsed. Then I gave up - I was afraid of what would come next.

lol March of the Black Queen had SO MANY ways of going through it it's crazy.

Nutz! Modern Thor is the featured hero in the simulator and I don't have one. So much for getting 200k.
  • Hey ScarFighters !
    What's new ?

Ok, it's time to unpack those covers !

Talking about Tacticals games again, do you know :
    Front mission (on super nes/famicom/nintendo) ? I've never tried those on Playstation...
    Bahamut lagoon (same device) ? Really like those strong dragons appear and take the entire screen haaha !
    Phantom brave on PS2 (Nippon ichi / same Disgaea's studio) ?

And a big part of them have never been sold in europe. Most of the best games have never ever been here in europe (other example : Ogre battle)...Emulator could be a possiblity to try them, but I really prefer to play on the original version. The exception is Disgaea & Phantom brave (but 1 or 2 years after you guys...and without translation hahaha)

By the way is someone had ever try Soul nomad & the world eaters(PS2) ?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Great !!! I can level up my Patch to 102 now !!!
    I opened a Daredevil cover, but a purple one...(mine is already 4(purple)/4(blue)/3(red)).
    Really need more red !!!

PS : ok my bad, I didn't realize DD (red cover) would be the prize for 200k lol...blue one for 300k, not for me...I'm pretty sure some of you would be happy to have one. Why no trade/swap, at least btw our teamates, it would be freaking great addition !

And you guys, what's your highly trained cover? Only 2* cover maybe ?
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Nutz! Modern Thor is the featured hero in the simulator and I don't have one. So much for getting 200k.
    Sorry for you Dante...
    Even if i don't have many covers (0/1/2), he is already nicely buff in the simulator (118).