ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• catniphill wrote:
    Thanks to fritejay for the fancy new signature! He does an awesome job.

+1 ☺
  • Thanks catniphill & elysium !!!
  • danikalil wrote:
    Guys, now I want to play Disgaea games. I'd never heard of them, believe it or not, but you "forced" me to Google them and now I want to play icon_eek.gif
    You can...very addictive game when you're deeply enter inside. But please, don't count the hours or you will be ashamed for your entire life lol
    I only played it 100+ or - hours and as mac480 pointed it out...that's a never ending game.
    So if you're enormously stuck with it...spend your life in haha
    danikalil wrote:
    Fritejay, you spoke ill of FF TacticsI I played that game clear to the end FIVE times. Shame on you.
    Kidding daniela, you know icon_e_wink.gif
    Don't worry, shame is always on me icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    catniphill wrote:
    Thanks to fritejay for the fancy new signature! He does an awesome job.

He sure does! Deadpool looks amazing...Janaina's favorite, apart from ours, is mac480's. Mine is Fritejay's / Elysium's - ooh, I can't decide.

Guys, since we're talking about everything and nothing lol, anyone misses the old Nick Fury, or just me? icon_e_biggrin.gif I really liked him and his up and down relationship with Tessa. He was pretty humble for such a leader. I don't know...Fritejay says the new Nick is badass, and he is, but that sort of makes me want to wipe that smile off his face.

Rambling... icon_lol.gif
  • That makes me think about mimio...where is he ? icon_e_sad.gif
    And I have no idea if he looked at the pm's I've sent to him icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks again & again daniela & janaina !!!

After (I don't think tonight..or maybe, dunno...), Faerie need a BW (grey is not eas to find at all...), DOLBET a Black Panther, Yanos a Hulk !
    I hope I don't forget someone ?
  • #26(main) #9 (easy) #5 (hard) (#152 UO) (#25 LOT...but i follow 1 or 2hours again 512 right now...only 200 /250 points and i shield)

What about your score guys/gals ?
  • New characters coming:
    - Human Torch (Classic): The second of the Fantastic 4 to come to Marvel Puzzle Quest brings with him awesome flame based powers. Fireballs that deal damage and break up the board, Infernos that amp up the attack abilities of his allies, and Flame Jets that deal damage over time but sap the AP of the team are all abilities that will change the face of combats he's involved in.
    - Daken (Classic): This version of Daken is a new Gold character that utilizes tweaked versions of his current abilities to wreak more havoc on the battlefield. Increased healing and deadlier Strike tiles are among the tools that Daken (Classic) will bring to the table

Are you interested ? Not to sure...
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    elysium wrote:
    New characters coming:
    - Human Torch (Classic): The second of the Fantastic 4 to come to Marvel Puzzle Quest brings with him awesome flame based powers. Fireballs that deal damage and break up the board, Infernos that amp up the attack abilities of his allies, and Flame Jets that deal damage over time but sap the AP of the team are all abilities that will change the face of combats he's involved in.
    Kind of a IM40 (I think i'm wrong...i hope so !)...I knew it was coming, after Invisible woman...mmm not really into my interest...
    elysium wrote:

- Daken (Classic): This version of Daken is a new Gold character that utilizes tweaked versions of his current abilities to wreak more havoc on the battlefield.

I only think he will be a pain in the *ss...for sure !!!

Ok that means 3 slots more for our roster...(with lazy cap included)

Next icon_e_biggrin.gif

PS : thanks for the info elysium !!!
  • elysium wrote:
    New characters coming:
    - Daken (Classic): This version of Daken is a new Gold character that utilizes tweaked versions of his current abilities to wreak more havoc on the battlefield. Increased healing and deadlier Strike tiles are among the tools that Daken (Classic) will bring to the table

human torch sounds cool
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    #26(main) #9 (easy) #5 (hard) (#152 UO) (#25 LOT...but i follow 1 or 2hours again 512 right now...only 200 /250 points and i shield)

im at 58 main, 27 easy, 11 hard, 5 UO, and 4 LOT. shielded for rest of LOT, hopefully i'll stay in top 10. i'm gonna do as much of the simulator ones as I can the last couple hours they're up, hopefully get into top 5 of each.
  • I only could hope mac ! Because what we got on here...we don't really know how will be the damages...life...what kind of colours ??? (i bet red at least yeah..)
  • danikalil
    Options
    fritejay2 wrote:
    #26(main) #9 (easy) #5 (hard) (#152 UO) (#25 LOT...but i follow 1 or 2hours again 512 right now...only 200 /250 points and i shield)

Simulator, we're out of it...Without BP, no way, we just can't fight. #12 LOT (746 points and absolutely no chance of climbing up - MMR gone crazy), #14 UO (298, but so far we're just sampling it. Tomorrow we bring out the big guns).

We're really, REALLY hoping we'll get some shiny BP covers. Please.

UPDATE: Human Torch sounds meh. Lazy Daken sounds ultra super meh. C'mon, stronger attack tiles, and faster healing? Everyone begged the devs for a third skill, and they ignored us once again.
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    I only could hope mac ! Because what we got on here...we don't really know how will be the damages...life...what kind of colours ??? (i bet red at least yeah..)

anything that removes opponents AP at least has potential to be awesome. then again, most of the abilities that do that suck. hopefully his won't.
  • danikalil
    Options
    mac480 wrote:

im at 58 main, 27 easy, 11 hard, 5 UO, and 4 LOT. shielded for rest of LOT, hopefully i'll stay in top 10. i'm gonna do as much of the simulator ones as I can the last couple hours they're up, hopefully get into top 5 of each.

Mac480, how many points you got on LOT? We're kind of thinking our bracket is a doomed one icon_rolleyes.gif
  • danikalil
    Options
    mac480 wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I only could hope mac ! Because what we got on here...we don't really know how will be the damages...life...what kind of colours ??? (i bet red at least yeah..)

anything that removes opponents AP at least has potential to be awesome. then again, most of the abilities that do that suck. hopefully his won't.

Uh, Mac480, I think it saps AP FROM OUR OWN TEAM. No?
  • danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:

Mac480, how many points you got on LOT? We're kind of thinking our bracket is a doomed one icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm at 778. Most of top 10 in mine are shielded, highest is at 870. Only a couple people trying to push top right now.
  • danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:

Ha, yea I think you're right. I read good
  • mac480 wrote:
    danikalil wrote:

That's why I was talking at first about IM40 (with his red / blue colour) doing the same...Only his yellow is really freaking interesting...But sometimes...
  • danikalil
    Options
    mac480 wrote:

Another useless character...and we'll have to buy a slot for him because he'll be required next event around...

BTW, we're thinking of buying some HP on the sale...So many characters to add...
  • danikalil wrote:
    I'm definitely a puzzle / tactic / RPG player. I love FF. It's an old classic, but I loved Ogre Battle too. And I'm a big fan of The Sims series, though I think no one else here plays it!

Finally someone else who knows and loves Ogre Battle. In highschool me and my best friend rented that and played it non stop all weekend, sleeping in shifts. Too bad the remakes aren't as good, something about the mechanics isn't the same.

I love the old school RPGs, fighting games (especially Tekken), less twitchy shooters, action adventure games, and my guilty pleasure, Dynasty Warriors.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    @Faerie :I've just find other pictures for Black widow (not grey sorry :/)

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.co ... w-Mini.jpg
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 4rgbrp.jpg
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ ... 3da583.jpg

Who will you choose ? Or still prefer the one I found yesterday or the day before ?
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6e8mas.jpg
    Did you share any of the ones I found of Black Widow? Oh, and did you get my email?
    elysium wrote:
    Will you play Unholy Outlaw event ? I don't think so busy with simulator and Thor events.
    I think we definitely should, Black Panther is one of the best characters available now.