ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Options

Comments

• Work hard for 2 Hawkeye covers... damn it ! Dear developers, stop it with the Hawkeye covers, I don't want them !?!?

At least, my Patch is now level 64... making progress icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi elysium !
    What's up buddy ?

Honestly, mine 2* unpack are more Wolverine (astonishing) or Captain...
    Cool for you about your Patch icon_e_wink.gif
  • Nice sales on steam, FF VII 66% off.

I know some of you will kick me (especially daniela, weirdsci & Dante, I guess...) but I've never try it.
    What's your opinion about it ?

Another title I really stay long time on it as well, The last remnant (60% off until 31 march).
    Good price for at least give it a try. But I don't know this PC version...anyone ? (played on 360).
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    fritejay2 wrote:

And you guys, what's your highly trained cover? Only 2* cover maybe ?

Hi guys! Maxed out, only 2-star heroes...We have a nice Spidey icon_e_smile.gif

We're hoping we'll do better this Sim around! We do have Lazy Thor, that's a relief.

We were #11 in the Thornament - around 738. We're now #3 in the Hood.

We're trading a Moonstone with covers maxed out for a blue Hood cover (we can throw in a Red Mags Now cover) icon_e_biggrin.gif Guys, it annoys Janaina to no end when he steals our AP!
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Nice sales on steam, FF VII 66% off.

I know some of you will kick me (especially daniela, weirdsci & Dante, I guess...) but I've never try it.

FFVII is the ultimate FF! You have to try it. The story is amazing, and the Materia function kept me entertained for days on end. I played it when it was released - I guess the graphics won't look that cool now, back then they were simply awesome. And Sephiroth is the ultimate villain!
  • danikalil wrote:
    FFVII is the ultimate FF! You have to try it. The story is amazing, and the Materia function kept me entertained for days on end. I played it when it was released - I guess the graphics won't look that cool now, back then they were simply awesome. And Sephiroth is the ultimate villain!
    Yeah that's a bit of the problem...I'm really dissapointed when I look to an old 3D game (and those where the very first one on PS).
    It's easier to take our hands on an old but most attractive 2D game (or isometric).
    Furthermore, I heard this PC version is a little bit inferior than the original.

That's remember me when I was in Highschool, one of my friend asked me to draw Sephiroth. He was like a child when I gave him icon_lol.gif
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Front mission (on super nes/famicom/nintendo) ? I've never tried those on Playstation..
    I believe I have Front Mission 4 for the PS2 but never finished it. It was a good game but something else must have come along and took my attention.

Anyone ever play Beyond Oasis on the Genesis? It plays like Super Legend of Zelda but better. If you haven't but like the old Zelda's, grab an emulator and give it a try. To me it's a sleeper hit.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Nice sales on steam, FF VII 66% off.

It's a really solid party building RPG with a good story, even if it gets kinda wonky for a bit. You'll like it if you like leveling characters, fighting monsters, and oversized swords. It's hype comes from the fact it brought RPGs to the masses and made them cool to play, not from any kind of exceptional gameplay.
    elysium wrote:
    Work hard for 2 Hawkeye covers... damn it ! Dear developers, stop it with the Hawkeye covers, I don't want them !?!?
    I got a red astonishing Wolverine, a green Ares, and a who cares modern Hawkeye. All useless to me, though I am considering building a second Wolverine because I use him so much with original Black Widow.
  • Have you heard about Human torch & Lazy Daken (more strikes/more life healing), Dante ?

Never about Beyond oasis...I think it's Legend of thor in my country...yeah weird...like all the lazy game name (quite often) we got here icon_lol.gif
    I played it a bit, on emulator sure.
    I was more into the super nes titles.

About Modern Hawkeye, mine is not yet full (I mean about the covers), and I'm ok with that...
    oh wait Lazy Modern hawkeye soon ? icon_lol.gif

I hope not. Really...Just wanna know, will they do the same with the 1* characters too ? Or max them at 4* icon_e_surprised.gif
  • What you think ScarFighters... which characters would work best with Patch (level 64 - 3g 2r 2y) ?

I have Spiderman that I can level up to 66 (4y 1p) or Hulk that I can level up to 53 (4g 1b).

Not sur Spiderman is worth it without blue...
  • elysium wrote:
    What you think ScarFighters... which characters would work best with Patch (level 64 - 3g 2r 2y) ?

I have Spiderman that I can level up to 66 (4y 1p) or Hulk that I can level up to 53 (4g 1b).

Nope, so not spidey without blue, really...OBW still the best choice for you.
    Hulk (53), green are bit useless without all the black covers (i think).

My Patch is 3/4/3. I already burn all my ISO for him...He was 77 and now 89 !
    But the problem with Patch, I think, he is a double edged character...really.
    Anyway, I like to change my team sometimes.

The best tip I could give you : stay with 2 strong 2* characters (+ one 3* of your choice).
    But you can try icon_e_wink.gif Maybe I'm totally wrong !

Any other ideas teamates ?
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    elysium wrote:
    What you think ScarFighters... which characters would work best with Patch (level 64 - 3g 2r 2y) ?

Nope, so not spidey without blue, really...OBW still the best choice for you.
    Hulk (53), green are bit useless without all the black covers (i think).

My Patch is 3/4/3. I already burn all my ISO for him...He was 77 and now 89 !
    But the problem with Patch, I think, he is a double edged character...really.
    Anyway, I like to change my team sometimes.

The best tip I could give you : stay with 2 strong 2* characters (+ one 3* of your choice).
    But you can try icon_e_wink.gif Maybe I'm totally wrong !

Any other ideas teamates ?

I agree. I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. I'll level up my OBW with the covers I'll get from simulator event.
  • Spiderman is the best character in the game now, but it's his blue that really does it. Unfortunately, I have no Spiderman covers.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Never about Beyond oasis...I think it's Legend of thor in my country...yeah weird...like all the lazy game name (quite often) we got here icon_lol.gif
    I played it a bit, on emulator sure.
    I was more into the super nes titles.

That's it, or at least the franchise. I think there are a few differences between Legend of Thor and Beyond Oasis. I just love the depth of moves he has compared to other adventure games of the time and how slick they were with summoning the spirits. For instance, to summon the shadow guy, normally you'd need a black crystal, but you could also do it with an enemy knight's reflective armor.
  • Glad to help you elysium icon_e_wink.gif
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I think there are a few differences between Legend of Thor and Beyond Oasis
    Maybe...
    But I remember well the character in-game, tall and look like normal people, not like all of the others in that 90's era...
    And the animations were great also.
  • Bahamut lagoon is very good game, I love the game. The game is not well known for some reason...

Ogre Battle... I have wasted tons tons of my time on that game icon_e_smile.gif

Another very good game is called Warsong. I play that game even today on Sega Genesis emulation.

I also have spend hundreds of hours in Suikoden.
  • Fritejay2 - Thanks!!!

The sig is very cool!!
  • DOLBET wrote:
    Bahamut lagoon is very good game, I love the game. The game is not well known for some reason...
    Localization, simply, I think.
    DOLBET wrote:
    Another very good game is called Warsong. I play that game even today on Sega Genesis emulation.
    Warsong is called also Langrisser. But I never took my hands on it...Like I've said before, many games had never cross the atlantique...nor the pacifique.
    DOLBET wrote:
    Only played the 5 on PS2, and it was great ! And the Suikoden Tierkreis on DS, also very nice one (one of the very few games I finished. Obviously because it was short for a RPG/Tactical).
    I just heard the Suikoden 4 was very bad...no ?
    DOLBET wrote:
    Fritejay2 - Thanks!!!
    The sig is very cool!!
    I'm very glad you like it DOLBET !
  • danikalil
    Options
    DOLBET wrote:

Same here. Hundreds and hundreds, chasing all the characters. The game is so detailed, and there's lot of minigames that are extremely fun to play.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    elysium wrote:
    Work hard for 2 Hawkeye covers... damn it ! Dear developers, stop it with the Hawkeye covers, I don't want them !?!?
    I got a red astonishing Wolverine, a green Ares, and a who cares modern Hawkeye. All useless to me, though I am considering building a second Wolverine because I use him so much with original Black Widow.

We got two OBW and one Ares. We needed them oh so much icon_cry.gif ...not. Janaina says she'll start handing Mags NOW covers - Mags seems to have taken a liking to her and every odd token gives out him.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    About Modern Hawkeye, mine is not yet full (I mean about the covers), and I'm ok with that...

Janaina doesn't like him either...Guys, am I the only one who thinks he's a killer in battles with goons? In those battles, the enemy doesn't move the keyboard, and his countdown tiles are sure to hit. I just keep placing those tiles and wham! game over in a few minutes.
    elysium wrote:

Uh, we don't have a lot of experience with Patch. Maybe later on we can be of more help.

No, Spidey without the blue is not worth it. They really should hand out Spidey covers again, it's been a while.

Janaina's toiling away at the Sim right now, and she's doing fine at the Hood event too. She takes the team really seriously! She's started buying slots and building characters that she doesn't really care for, just to make sure we won't be left out of another event (like it happened with BP and the last Sim). I hope you're all doing fine!

P.S.: Faerie disappeared...
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks, Fritejay. I love the signature.

I didn't get to play much yesterday but today it's mostly relax and play.

We celebrated a business event with taking advantage of the sale for covers and ISO. I am concentrating on getting all my 2 stars fully leveled.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.
  • FaerieMyst wrote:
    Thanks, Fritejay. I love the signature.
    I'm very glad you like it Faerie ! When I begin, I was thinking...what colour to put on Black widow.
    And obviously I remember about your purple hair icon_e_biggrin.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    I didn't get to play much yesterday but today it's mostly relax and play.
    Don't worry, the team has made a nice finish ! I bet you've seen all the covers+Iso+Hp were falling from the sky icon_lol.gif
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    We celebrated a business event with taking advantage of the sale for covers and ISO. I am concentrating on getting all my 2 stars fully leveled.
    Nice work eheh
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.
    Now my team is coming back, yeah icon_e_wink.gif
    Who begin the party ? Who's the DJ ? icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    Options
    danikalil wrote:
    elysium wrote:

On second thought, Patch + OBW + Thor / Lazy Thor (for the green AP production); or Patch + C. Mags / BP + Hood - what do you think?

She's #3 in UO with 602 points, shielded right now. #1 on our bracket has 811, wow.

Faerie's sig is the sexiest this far! You did a great work with her purple hair, Fritejay!
  • danikalil wrote:
    She's #3 in UO with 602 points, shielded right now. #1 on our bracket has 811, wow.
    Great ! Janaina is doing a freaking good job as always icon_e_wink.gif :applause:
    danikalil wrote:
    Faerie's sig is the sexiest this far! You did a great work with her purple hair, Fritejay!
    Yes, but yours is very sexy as well icon_e_biggrin.gif Thanks again daniela !

Right now, I'm designing Hulk for Yanos, what a monster !!! Prepare to be scared daniela !