ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• DOLBET wrote:
    Currently, I have 813 in UO and I am done and shielded for the rest of tournament.

Now, I have 228k on main... will go through the easy and hard tonight and tomorrow morning. I would not be surprised if I get another 50k or so by tomorrow... So total should be near 280k or so...
    Hey DOLBET !

Wow very nice for the UO...I'm really bad at PVE...I was at about 600 points and 2 minutes after, 100 points in the face (I'm #22 right now...ouch).
    And on PVE 210k. I will work on that after the UO...
  • I used to play MtG as well - semi-competitively, used to play in PTQs and do reasonably well. Kind of fell out of it this past year, friends have started doing more on Friday nights. Still a fun game though, and I occasionally play casual games with friends. I love EDH/Commander.
  • catniphill wrote:
    I used to play MtG as well - semi-competitively, used to play in PTQs and do reasonably well.
    Kind of fell out of it this past year, friends have started doing more on Friday nights. Still a fun game though, and I occasionally play casual games with friends. I love EDH/Commander.
    I've looked on the edh commander..but I don't really get it, the cards look like the same from MtG right ?
    It's a real card game or only virtual one ? Or both ?
  • I'm at 718 and 2nd place in UO. The guy ahead of me has some insane army and is in SHIELD and has 918 points...

I find it easier to push late at night since I seem to get attacked less frequently, and then shield after. You guys might be attacked more because your team might not be very high level (I don't know who you're using though).

I'm at like 227K in main. Hopefully can get to 250K and get that 8K iso reward
  • mac480 wrote:
    I'm at 718 and 2nd place in UO. The guy ahead of me has some insane army and is in SHIELD and has 918 points...
    I quit UO...The game really get on my nerves after loose so many matches (i'm pretty sure a big part of the team took a lot of boosts...so unlucky on the cascades... icon_mad.gif )
    I was 12 with only 524points...and yeah i shielded...
    Now i'm 16 with 548. Yeah, bad results, kick me pls
    mac480 wrote:
    I find it easier to push late at night since I seem to get attacked less frequently, and then shield after. You guys might be attacked more because your team might not be very high level (I don't know who you're using though).
    I can't play late tonight, I already closed my eyes few minutes ago only at 11pm wow icon_eek.gif (lack of sleep since many days/weeks/ months i guess...)
    My team (Punisher & OBW (both max)...maybe the fault of The hood...only 64 buff, don't know), I was screaming in my room like a pig. I know luck is never on my side...but really, no, this time was insane !!! Really...
    mac480 wrote:
    I'm at like 227K in main. Hopefully can get to 250K and get that 8K iso reward
    217K, I try to work it a bit more. I'm pretty sure you will icon_e_wink.gif
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    catniphill wrote:
    I used to play MtG as well - semi-competitively, used to play in PTQs and do reasonably well.
    Kind of fell out of it this past year, friends have started doing more on Friday nights. Still a fun game though, and I occasionally play casual games with friends. I love EDH/Commander.
    I've looked on the edh commander..but I don't really get it, the cards look like the same from MtG right ?

Commander is a variant on the regular game. Your deck is 100 cards, and includes one legendary creature who serves as your "general". Your deck is allowed to use cards of the same color as your general, and no.more than one copy of any card other than basic lands. I like it because you can use cards that might not see play in competitive tourneys.
  • danikalil wrote:
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Alright, made it to 620 and 1st place by 29 points before my team ran out of gas and health packs. I'm gonna sit on an 8 hour shield and see where I'm at when it's done. I was actually around 90th place, maybe 250 on points, before this push.

Guys, how come your brackets are easier than ours? We have 608 points, and we're #4. #1 has 899! Why does this happen every time? Are we entering the tournament too soon, or too late, or whatever?

I got started pretty late so it's likely my bracket is full of slackers. Could also have to do with roster, my best team isn't even two maxed 2 stars (maxed Wolverine and lv77 Black Widow, waiting on a blue cover).
    fritejay2 wrote:

It's the same cards, just different rules. Each deck has a commander creature, which might have to be legendary. Then you build a 100 card deck with cards that have only colors present in your commander and no duplicates other than basic land. Players have raised life totals and commanders can be summoned anytime. There are a few other rule variations but that's commander MtG in a nutshell.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    DOLBET wrote:
    Currently, I have 813 in UO and I am done and shielded for the rest of tournament.

Now, I have 228k on main... will go through the easy and hard tonight and tomorrow morning. I would not be surprised if I get another 50k or so by tomorrow... So total should be near 280k or so...

That's great, DOLBET! I bet you're number 1 in your bracket, right?

Janaina had a real hard time gathering her 674 points. People in our bracket have crazy rosters, play with 3 141 characters and so. We're the only ones in the top ten without a roster of maxed out 3-stars.
    mac480 wrote:

You're right. Playing late at night guarantees lots of points with a minimal chance of being attacked. If only we didn't have to sleep icon_e_biggrin.gif

Our team is Spidey 115 , Hood 28 (lame) and Thor 85. Apart from Spidey, it's not very threatening...I guess that's why people target us all the time.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I can't play late tonight, I already closed my eyes few minutes ago only at 11pm wow icon_eek.gif (lack of sleep since many days/weeks/ months i guess...)
    My team (Punisher & OBW (both max)...maybe the fault of The hood...only 64 buff, don't know), I was screaming in my room like a pig. I know luck is never on my side...but really, no, this time was insane !!! Really...

Fritejay, overdoing it a little maybe? How about going to bed early for once? I'm kinda concerned you'll turn into a zombie icon_eek.gif

Oh wait, he's not online. Hope he's catching some Z's.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    I got started pretty late so it's likely my bracket is full of slackers. Could also have to do with roster, my best team isn't even two maxed 2 stars (maxed Wolverine and lv77 Black Widow, waiting on a blue cover).
    /quote]

Hmm, it may be a combination of both. We're stuck in MMR Hell, I guess. The teams we're playing are way stronger than ours.
  • 813 points in UO and I am only 3rd place in my bracket ... First place have over 1k and second place have about 900....
  • Placed in the top 5 in my bracket, plus the alliance placement gave me each of Black Panther's covers. Woot! Also doing better in the sim than expected, just hit 200k, and got my 3rd red Daredevil cover. I'll be ecstatic if the same happens in the heroes only tournament. Hulk covers!
  • I also need hulk covers... I am hoping for that also icon_e_smile.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    End of the weekend greetings. My business is crazy intense right now so not as much play time but I did get some play in at the end of UO. Happy with new Black Panther covers - up to 7.

Now to get last hours of play into the Simulator. Go us!!!
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Way to go ScarFighters .. Last 2.5 hours..
    We're ranked 20 on main, 5 on easy sim and 30 on hard sim
  • Hey ScarFighters !!!

I was waiting for the good moment. Now the goons are 5k for each win !! yeah !
    Good for me I have my monday free icon_e_wink.gif

Right now I'm easily at 58k on hard but the team only 30 ...too bad (but I can understand it's impossible without the good character for some nodes). It would be so crazy if each of us got this score...we will be 1st (on hard I mean), and by far ! (edit : in fact, no icon_lol.gif )
    On easy/normal, my score is 46k (#19), and the first 48k...No problem, I'm working on it !
    For the main I'm #16 with about 252k.

Go ScarFighters !!!
  • Good job ScarFighters !

I finish top 2 easy and top 50 hard. I hope I'll get better covers this time around !

Wow red Hulk cover in fearless defenders ! People will go crazy lol
  • Black hulk for alliance rewards... Yay!
  • Hey elysium & WeirdSci !
    elysium wrote:
    Good job ScarFighters !
    Yeah ! Wonderfull icon_e_wink.gif
    elysium wrote:
    I finish top 2 easy and top 50 hard. I hope I'll get better covers this time around !
    The opposite lol
    It's a bit werid because 1 minute before the end I was about #16 on easy :/
    elysium wrote:
    Wow red Hulk cover in fearless defenders ! People will go crazy lol
    People are more interested in the black covers I think...look at my eyes, where I look ----> danikalil + Faerie (for example icon_lol.gif )
    (edit : Mr Weird Scinister too icon_mrgreen.gif )

By the way, is anyone received is blue lazy cap cover ???
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Top 50 for both easy and hard ( both ended up @ positions 14) haha.. So close to getting position 10 for both.

Anyway, overall 2nd place.
    Got my second invisible girl cover. Yay. icon_cool.gif

Hopefully I contributed to the alliance overall standing.
    Well done scarfighters !!
  • unimatrix wrote:
    Top 50 for both easy and hard ( both ended up @ positions 14) haha.. So close to getting position 10 for both.

Anyway, overall 2nd place.
    Got my second invisible girl cover. Yay. icon_cool.gif
    How lucky icon_e_wink.gif I've got 3 covers of IW icon_e_biggrin.gif
    My rewards were 2 wolverine (astonishing) + 1 moonstone...no...ISO conversion.
    And my first blue Doom woouh-hou !
    unimatrix wrote:
    Hopefully I contributed to the alliance overall standing.
    Well done scarfighters !!
    Yes ! We are doing super good...I just have no idea if those who don't come here, contribute as well...
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Hey guys, just want to say good effort from everyone! We did great I think.

I came third in my simulation and was only 112 points from first! Sadly ran out of time ha. Was just short of 250000, hopefully a good contribution.

Just starting this fearless defenders now.