ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey guys, just want to say good effort from everyone! We did great I think.
    Hey yanos !
    Yeah that's right icon_e_wink.gif
    Yanos91 wrote:
    I came third in my simulation and was only 112 points from first! Sadly ran out of time ha. Was just short of 250000, hopefully a good contribution.
    Nice nice yanos !! I was btw #15-20 (on main) with a close 260k result. (#15 (on normal) and #2 (hard) ).
    And sure, we always need more time !!! Especially when everybody grind haha
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Just starting this fearless defenders now.
    Same here !

And about the lazy captain cover...The yellow + red it's ok. But the blue ??? Received it or no ? Anyone ?
    I've look at some other roster, and I only seen a few got it...
    We finished #19-20 on main...so no doubt we got it !

No...don't tell me there is a thief of blue lazy cap covers icon_lol.gif
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    fritejay2 wrote:
    And about the lazy captain cover...The yellow + red it's ok. But the blue ??? Received it or no ? Anyone ?
    I've look at some other roster, and I only seen a few got it...
    We finished #19-20 on main...so no doubt we got it !

No...don't tell me there is a thief of blue lazy cap covers icon_lol.gif

I got all three! That's really annoying if not everyone is!
  • Yanos91 wrote:
    I got all three! That's really annoying if not everyone is!
    No, don't worry it's ok now icon_e_wink.gif
    Maybe a bit of lag for the delivery...

Lazy cap ! Who want a lazy cap ! icon_lol.gif

Oh well, for sure he will be included in the buffed hero for the next event...No freaking doubt !
  • I received all 3 cap covers as well. Odd if you didn't...
  • No problem catniphill !
    Got them all 3 now.

I was just so crazy to have it !
    Worst, I dream of it all of my last night...
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Hey guys! We all did quite good, right?

Janaina took it down - ScarFighters finished #10 Easy Sim, #30 Hard, #20 total. She herself finished #4 Easy Sim and #25 Hard.

It took a while for the Cap covers to arrive, but now they're all here.

What are we gonna do with Lazy Cap...apart from fighting battles in which he's required? Oh well...

Yay, Fritejay, we're crazy about Black Hulk covers. Janaina's going to start fighting the FD tournament later tonight - she's already scored a few points, but nothing serious.

She played like crazy the Easy Sim - only to get beaten by guys with a despicable roster. Scaling is nonsense.

Congrats to all! Go ScarFighters! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanks to the influx of HP from finishing well in the events, I've been able to use that to power up my IM40 and start the journey to level 141. Almost there!
  • Great catniphill !!

I'm not sure if you already notice on the last page (mac480/eneyeseekay...danikalil got her own too), but I've built another sig. Everyone will have it, soon or later, no worries !

Sorry if I can't do the same size of "cases" for the comics team part...but it was really hard to put them all yet...

I hope everybody will like it icon_e_wink.gif
  • danikalil
    Wow, Fritejay, great job with the sig! I'm feeling like a Marvel Heroine, lol. Guys, is it cool or what? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Yea these new sigs look insanely awesome. Awesome work, fritejay
  • Thanks you both !

I just hope I won't take too much time for finish them all...but now I got the first prototype, I think it will be ok .
  • So I'm looking at this IceIX tracker thing here: http://mpqjunkie.com/iceix-tracker/

On march 20th, they said that they have next 4* lined up. So there's a legitimate chance that it may be human torch, or did they say that human torch will be 3* somewhere and I missed it?
  • danikalil
    mac480 wrote:
    So I'm looking at this IceIX tracker thing here: http://mpqjunkie.com/iceix-tracker/

On march 20th, they said that they have next 4* lined up. So there's a legitimate chance that it may be human torch, or did they say that human torch will be 3* somewhere and I missed it?

They've got a sense of humour...Quartet are all 4 stars...lol

P.S.: Janaina says Frite's new sig the coolest...
  • danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:
    So I'm looking at this IceIX tracker thing here: http://mpqjunkie.com/iceix-tracker/

They've got a sense of humour...Quartet are all 4 stars...lol

Is Quartet fantastic 4? I don't really read comics (don't shoot!).
  • danikalil
    mac480 wrote:

Yep, they are - hence the Quartet epithet. Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic (the guy who stretches like Dhalsim), the Thing (big orange thing made of stone) and Invisible Woman.
  • danikalil wrote:
    mac480 wrote:

Yep, they are - hence the Quartet epithet. Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic (the guy who stretches like Dhalsim), the Thing (big orange thing made of stone) and Invisible Woman.

Hmm I see. Maybe that would be cool if they were all 4*
  • danikalil wrote:

Thanks janaina !
    Oh, but I'm quite sure, as always, it won't be mine to be the best ! haha
  • mac480 wrote:

Really? I don't read a lot of comics either...but I know that !
    I don't shoot...but shame on you mac...
    mac480 wrote:
    Hmm I see. Maybe that would be cool if they were all 4*
    Honestly 4*...not really into them since the beginning, like quite almost everyone...
    3* are yet already hard enough to max, but with the alliance rewards it might be really easier !
  • Ha. I am shamed.
  • You should be !
    Wait ! I bring the seal of "shamarvel" !