ScarFighters - Let's rock !

Comments

• danikalil wrote:
    Really! We're rich! Yay! Not...we're not rich at all, lol. It's just, Janaina was so glad to have him, I thought it would be worth it to throw in a few HP icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I say that to you...but I'm worst ! I just throw some money for ISO just to lvl up Psylocke few minutes ago... icon_rolleyes.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Ha ha, when I was a child I kept pet chicken. I know of a lot of people who keep chicken, but I'm the only one I know of who kept them as pets. I used to dress them up and put ribbons on their heads...lol
    Ok...
    You got some weird entertainment in your country, or it's only you dani ?
    I don't even imagine what you do with your cats...I can get it now why they are evil !
    danikalil wrote:
    It's perfect! Simply perfect! I didn't know this character!
    But the question is...Which one went out first ? Bagman or Faust ?
    I think it's Faust...but I'm not absolutely certain.
    danikalil wrote:
    Hey guys, anyone can give us some advice about Patch? We have the Iso-8 to level him up, but we're not sure it's a good idea...Suggestions?
    That's good you already have all the yellow covers icon_e_wink.gif
    It will be easier to play him compare to me...I only got 3 yellow covers :/
    The only good suggestions I could give you, is to wait before throw your strike tiles on the board...or you will probably kill your entire team...
    So first of all you need, at least, 9 green + 14 red, depending on your level. And trow them all when is still one character (or 2, if his life is low). Depending on the life sure. Hulk, for example, is always annoying for his insane life.

But I really think you need more covers for Green & Red first of all.
    Anyway, if you really want to put your ISO on him, give it a try icon_e_wink.gif
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    danikalil wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    Nah.. You don't have to like MPQ page.. I can still share my rewards.. I only have One friend playing MPQ.

Haha.. Thanks.. They're lovely.. My gals are 14 months old.

Strange, Unimatrix, we can't send you gifts. You don't show on our friends' list.

What's wrong?
    Hey.. I managed to give Jan rewards.. Did she get it?
  • unimatrix
    Dani, I got rewards from jan. Thanks.

Team, my 2* wolvie, torchlight and psylocke just got obliterated by my first node at the hard PVE!
    Haha.. I can't even enter to the hard PVE tournament..
    This game development is a joke for mid tier players like me.
  • Unimatrix, I don't get it why your enemies are lvl 158 while mine are 60-70 ...
    I heard that on other teams as well....And my roster is a little stronger than yours.

It's maybe because of a too much grind at last PVE...don't know...

Someone got any idea ?
  • So what are these Facebook rewards about? I see +3 for allies sometimes, is that only 3 extra iso8 a friend?
  • danikalil wrote:
    Hi everyone!

We're #5 in PVP, 616 points. Once our shield expires, we'll fight some more and get to top #3 - maybe we'll score #1.

We have 32287 in PVE, in top 100 (we were #2 last night, ugh), and we'll start fighting after lunch.

Faerie, good to hear from you! We're counting on you for the next PVP, which will probably feature GSBW. If things go well, we'll have 9 covers by then...
    unimatrix wrote:
    I dread and hate the concept of multi alliances just to tank and put the strong member in the top Alliance, it is just a game for me.

But this may not be true for some people, they may take this more than a game.
    I hope the devs implement measures to manage this from escalating further.

Isn't it scary? I was kind of freaked out.

If we ever get to this point, I swear I'm going to uninstall the game and go get a life. This Klingsor guy, traveling all over Europe and at the same time coordinating 60 people - is that any kind of vacation? Wowie.
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey, finding it hard to get good points in the unstoppable ISO 8. I'm fighting people with levels 169 too so my team is badly injured after one fight, annoying. On 34000 points, will keep trying for more.

Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm not sure what PVP and PVE stand for? Can someone tell me please haha.

Nothing much we can do about cheating alliances if there are some out there, just keep doing our own thing and hope it's sorted, frustrating though.
    Yanos91 wrote:
    Hey, finding it hard to get good points in the unstoppable ISO 8. I'm fighting people with levels 169 too so my team is badly injured after one fight, annoying. On 34000 points, will keep trying for more.

Congratulations, Yanos! We're using Spidey to heal the team in-battle. Otherwise, all characters would be downed within an hour icon_e_sad.gif
    fritejay2 wrote:
    I've just look at your roster Mac...It'll be piece of cake for you in the next PvP with GSBW icon_lol.gif

Yep, Mac, help us please! Phew, it's hard to keep leveling so may characters - not enough Iso.

1) I wasn't coordinating 60 people, there are a ton of admins so people coordinated themselves...(one of the alliances was created without my help or efforts 5DT)
    2) I have a life, I'm just passionate enough about this game that I don't like to play for 6 days then give up the last two, which is why I kept playing even on vacation (a little at least)
    3) I had an amazing time, saw all the sights, ate amazing food in Spain, drove from Spain to France, etc. I wasn't locked in a room all day playing.
    Lastly, the 3 alliances don't give us any real advantage, we don't swap members, never have so far, this is a big myth. If I wanted I could have 5. The only advantage is when I wake up in the morning i takes me a few minutes to go through all the gifts I've received. We talk on FB and share tips and have fun, nothing fancy.
  • unimatrix
    klingsor wrote:

1) I wasn't coordinating 60 people, there are a ton of admins so people coordinated themselves...(one of the alliances was created without my help or efforts 5DT)
    2) I have a life, I'm just passionate enough about this game that I don't like to play for 6 days then give up the last two, which is why I kept playing even on vacation (a little at least)
    3) I had an amazing time, saw all the sights, ate amazing food in Spain, drove from Spain to France, etc. I wasn't locked in a room all day playing.
    Lastly, the 3 alliances don't give us any real advantage, we don't swap members, never have so far, this is a big myth. If I wanted I could have 5. The only advantage is when I wake up in the morning i takes me a few minutes to go through all the gifts I've received. We talk on FB and share tips and have fun, nothing fancy.

Hi klingsor! Thanks for sharing the tips of coordinating through FB. And good that you clarify the myth. I think the game as it is with devs making changes and making it more difficult, already make it challenging.
    I think your alliances are awesome in terms of your coordinating skills! If only devs stop making "creative changes".. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ScarFighters, I didn't prepare any good speech...hum hum...

Welcome klingsor, I really never think someone from another alliance, especially your big team, enter in our thread.
    I already apologize my teamates from all around the world : Scotland, Canada, America, Malaysia, Singapore, and certainly other places...that I can't visit them at least once, my jet plane is out of order...
    My alliance already knew it, but if I could grow our own team to I don't know...100, I will do it on my own and would be glad to sell all tangible property, real state, inheritance, and even my painties...

Keep cool klingsor, you are in the craziness of our thread, nothing too mean, don't worry.
  • I'll tell you guys how i manage. I have one FB group with like 50 people. There are posts there and a bunch of admins. So I'll create a post like Guide To Tanking, or How to Rubberband, and people will comment and add to it. I'll also have a roster list so we dont attack each other. Then I have 3 chats, that are alliance specific, and one or two admins per alliance, a main and a backup. I take my cues from the software engineering world, where I work, so I try to apply similar methods. We can coordinate very well this way though. for example, one of the guys from 5DP was 1 point or so away from the 1300 reward on Human Torch tournament. Well, another member of 5DV found him, then lost on purpose to push him to 1300. That same dude later lost to me to push me to 1100. This is all possible thanks to real time chat and being friendly.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    klingsor wrote:
    I'll tell you guys how i manage. I have one FB group with like 50 people. There are posts there and a bunch of admins. So I'll create a post like Guide To Tanking, or How to Rubberband, and people will comment and add to it. I'll also have a roster list so we dont attack each other. Then I have 3 chats, that are alliance specific, and one or two admins per alliance, a main and a backup. I take my cues from the software engineering world, where I work, so I try to apply similar methods. We can coordinate very well this way though. for example, one of the guys from 5DP was 1 point or so away from the 1300 reward on Human Torch tournament. Well, another member of 5DV found him, then lost on purpose to push him to 1300. That same dude later lost to me to push me to 1100. This is all possible thanks to real time chat and being friendly.

Hi Klingsor! Welcome to our thread.

Whew, how did you come by our post, lol? Do you read all threads? Or did you just search for your name? If you read all threads, congratulations!

Wow, it must be somewhat overwhelming to handle all this coordination, no? I for one could never have a vacation and do it at the same time. How did you manage to?

I'm glad the idea of shuffling players around isn't true. That's what scared me the most.

Your tactics sound very interesting. Since the purpose of a game is to have fun, and as long as you're having fun doing what you do, I think it's cool all the way icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • danikalil
    unimatrix wrote:
    Dani, I got rewards from jan. Thanks.

We got several rewards from you, Ric! Tks.
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Unimatrix, I don't get it why your enemies are lvl 158 while mine are 60-70 ...
    I heard that on other teams as well....And my roster is a little stronger than yours.

It's maybe because of a too much grind at last PVE...don't know...

Someone got any idea ?

I don't know what happened to Unimatrix's MMR! That's what I was afraid of...
    Dantekamar wrote:
    So what are these Facebook rewards about? I see +3 for allies sometimes, is that only 3 extra iso8 a friend?

No, Dante, you can send Iso8, covers and boosts. Iso8 rewards vary between 70 and 140. You can get yourself a decent quantity of Iso by adding MPQ friends on FB.

Frite's new sig is cooler than the one before! I love it.
  • danikalil wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    I'll tell you guys how i manage. I have one FB group with like 50 people. There are posts there and a bunch of admins. So I'll create a post like Guide To Tanking, or How to Rubberband, and people will comment and add to it. I'll also have a roster list so we dont attack each other. Then I have 3 chats, that are alliance specific, and one or two admins per alliance, a main and a backup. I take my cues from the software engineering world, where I work, so I try to apply similar methods. We can coordinate very well this way though. for example, one of the guys from 5DP was 1 point or so away from the 1300 reward on Human Torch tournament. Well, another member of 5DV found him, then lost on purpose to push him to 1300. That same dude later lost to me to push me to 1100. This is all possible thanks to real time chat and being friendly.

Hi Klingsor! Welcome to our thread.

Whew, how did you come by our post, lol? Do you read all threads? Or did you just search for your name? If you read all threads, congratulations!

Wow, it must be somewhat overwhelming to handle all this coordination, no? I for one could never have a vacation and do it at the same time. How did you manage to?

I'm glad the idea of shuffling players around isn't true. That's what scared me the most.

Your tactics sound very interesting. Since the purpose of a game is to have fun, and as long as you're having fun doing what you do, I think it's cool all the way icon_e_biggrin.gif

lol I periodically search the forums for mentions of my name. When I saw someone reference me and my vacation I thought I would visit. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I am shielded at the top in the same bracket as one of your members, a "Unimatrix." I already have 5 green X-Force Wolvies, so let him know that I will not be fighting him for first if he passes.
  • unimatrix
    Ghast, thanks.

It's the other folks that are attacking me. Not you.
    I've not seen you in my list. I get attacked and lose 30 points odd and can only gain back 20 pts or less per attack.

I guess you'll have your six X force card. Hehe.
  • lol We're getting visitors now.

I've sent a friend request on Facebook to danikalil to try it out. Anyone else on Facebook with MPQ?
  • danikalil
    Dantekamar wrote:
    lol We're getting visitors now.

I've sent a friend request on Facebook to danikalil to try it out. Anyone else on Facebook with MPQ?

We're popular, like the Beatles, lol. Unimatrix and I are bringing new people to our thread icon_lol.gif

Dante, I expect you to bring someone too. Who's your visitor? icon_e_wink.gif

By the way, Dante, for you to get your rewards, you have to synchronise your game with FB...but I think you've already done so.
  • It did tell me my game has been backed up.
  • Dantekamar wrote:
    lol We're getting visitors now.
    All visitors are appreciated ! Did I put some kind of restricted area for someone here ? I don't think so.
    I like to argue, discuss & talk about everything and anything (maybe not some topics of course...).

By the way thanks for the tips klingsor, I really can't do what you do...and I'm not the only one for sure.

And Ghast, that was really a proud knight attitude with Unimatrix ! Thanks again icon_e_wink.gif
    Idle curiosity...Are you in an alliance or you really don't care about ? You look to be a long time forumer here.
    Dantekamar wrote:
    Anyone else on Facebook with MPQ?
    Nope. Sorry Dante I'm on Steam...and even so...Facebook and me, we don't have a good relationship together icon_lol.gif
  • danikalil
    Hey guys and gal, how are you all?

Go ScarFighters! We did great last night! Jan played till the last minute, and she was happy to see the team all together again. PVE endings are the best!

We're waiting for Lazy Thor to come...he's too lazy to show himself. We read somewhere in the forum they would hand out his covers in this new PVE, but nah.

About FB, we've added Mimio, Dante, Unimatrix, and WeirdScience. If you guys want to add each other, that would be cool!

We've already voted, but we vote again: Ripfang must go. Our team is practically minus two players.
  • unimatrix
    Closing of the Round 1 of PVE was a rush for me too, with me busy at work till 5 mins before the PVE ends icon_e_sad.gif
    Luckily we were in a good position for PVP.

May I know who needs lazy cap aka shield bro covers? and which ones? because we could focus on getting PVP ranking up and get some Hulk covers instead.. saving some our boosts to the PVP..