Boss Rush Event: Info & Rewards *Updated

Options

Comments

• ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Why is everyone so angry?! This has happened two years in a row. They're smart enough to post a sale prior to the Anniversary events and then run a very hard event to make players purchase hp only to later tweak the event and make a second run of it. Fool me once..
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Update: 1:25 PM 10/14/16

Greetings, all.

The dev team wanted to let everyone know they have been reading your feedback and taking it into consideration. Here's word from Anthony at Demiurge:
      "Hey everyone, We're trying a bunch of new stuff with the initial run of Boss Rush and we appreciate hearing your thoughts. We'll look at our data to see how people did and combine that with the feedback to help improve future runs of the event. Thanks for playing the event, and keep the feedback coming!"

Thank you.

melisandre-fire-2_zpskcitnzqb.gif
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    We have the power. I know I'm not gonna even do another attempt over the weekend. Consider that 'feedback'
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is worse than being Judge Judy after Spider Kev has located you.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not to pile on, but just think, we haven't even hit the ungodly scaling time for feeder nodes.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:

Greetings, all.

The dev team wanted to let everyone know they have been reading your feedback and taking it into consideration. Here's word from Anthony at Demiurge:
      "Hey everyone, We're trying a bunch of new stuff with the initial run of Boss Rush and we appreciate hearing your thoughts. We'll look at our data to see how people did and combine that with the feedback to help improve future runs of the event. Thanks for playing the event, and keep the feedback coming!"

Thank you.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that they aren't doing jack to fix this, or the fact that they are planning to run it again...

Well next time it should be easier and the final 3 round covers will be for Starlord.

#THEREWEFIXEDIT
  • Liftoff
    Liftoff Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Way to fan the flames there devs. You guys aren't married are you?
  • Dekliko1978
    Options
    It really is unbelievable in how awful you are at communicating. You lack the communicative skills to inform your player base about events up front. Then when you give a broken product to your customers which obviously hasn't been tested before releasing it, you just wave your middle finger around by saying: we know we put a broken product out there, but please keep on posting it's broken while we will be enjoying our weekend and spending the money we earned from all of you.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    "David wrote:

Greetings, all.

Thank you.

giphy.gif
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:

Greetings, all.

Thank you.

There's a time and place for everything, including testing new stuff. Anniversary celebrations shouldn't be one of them.

Can't they go with the tried and tested and go with what made Anniversary 1 so awesome in the first place?

These guys never learn... smh
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You know David didn't want to post that... poor guy. It's probably why he waited so long to do it. Fighting with Anthony...
    "You want me to put this out there?"
    "Yup"
    "No way, they'll eat me alive!"
    "Yup"
    "Give me something else"
    "Nope, I have to leave early, going to see the new Godzilla tonight and they are sold out"
    "You tinykitty"
    "Yup"
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Might as well put in my $.02 as well.

4 star transition. 7 maxed 4 stars. FINALLY beat Round 4 (yay Storm cover icon_rolleyes.gif ) and my Round 5 bosses are 392-399. No thanks. Think I'm calling it good for this event. What a joke. Individually these bosses are suppose to be hard, but without the ability to stun them in wave format? How stupid of an idea.
  • mrPuzzleQuester
    mrPuzzleQuester Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "David wrote:

Greetings, all.

Thank you.

You heard them, they want your feedback. Has everyone here left a review of the game on the Android/iOS store or Steam? I have and encourage all to do the same.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    I wonder what would happen if we would start mass tweeting them #nomorecash to their twitter?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    Options
    "David wrote:

Greetings, all.

Thank you.

Best never run this ever again, 1 boss is crazy enough having to fight 3 waves of them is too much. phx is way to over powered. GG is getting feed by goons. oml randomly uses Green aoe power.

Devs should do more 3-5 days one shot events like Growth Industry/ Amadeus' Inferno for all the 4* and rotate covers like DDQ.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For sure, we're going to get a satisfying response this time....

qeEpEWTeYs1S8.gif
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ponderous. Tinykitty ponderous.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    how about MrF covers for the test run and Peggy covers when players can actually achieve them? Or Peggy covers for a second, "fixed" run!

that's what grinds my gears the most... when they re-run the event, even if they have taken our complaints into consideration, the rewards will most certainly NOT be Peggy. It could be someone good, but Peggy is a better reward. They will probably say "easier tasks means lower rewards. Here, play the new Boss Rush for IW covers".

god, this event really soured me (and obviously tons of people) on this game/event. Devs gotta be better than that
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    started to make a long, drawn out post. F it. nobody cares. this event is the single worst event I've come across in mpq. never run it again please. thanks.
  • DevilMayGrind
    Options
    Happy anniversary everyone!
This discussion has been closed.