Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for members. We want someone who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our recent rankings:
    Deadpool vs MPQ - Rank 30
    Lord of Thunder - Rank 14

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

If interested, Leave me a note in PM or you can straight up and apply to us in game.
  • Ti7aN
    Ti7aN Posts: 11
    Options
    Good Day!

Ampersand is a Top 50 alliance looking to fill a spot for someone who left the game for real life issues. We are currently ranked 30th in Unholy Outlaw, and 41st in Season 4, even with just 19 players. We are more focused on PVP and leave PVE up to the group to decide if we want to spend the time. We're a fun group, and we understand that life happens, and we can usually absorb lower performance if a reason is communicated to us and it's not a regular occurrence. We only ask 2 things.

1. Contribute at least 5-600 points per PVP event
    2. Communicate actively in game chat, our FB group, and/or our alliance chat on the forums.

If you are looking to be in a top 50 alliance with fun people, and can follow the request above, we would love to have you join us. PM me, or just join in game and we will review, if you are interested. Thanks!

Ti7aN
  • Ti7aN wrote:
    Good Day!

Ampersand is a Top 50 alliance looking to fill a spot for someone who left the game for real life issues. We are currently ranked 30th in Unholy Outlaw, and 41st in Season 4, even with just 19 players. We are more focused on PVP and leave PVE up to the group to decide if we want to spend the time. We're a fun group, and we understand that life happens, and we can usually absorb lower performance if a reason is communicated to us and it's not a regular occurrence. We only ask 2 things.

1. Contribute at least 5-600 points per PVP event
    2. Communicate actively in game chat, our FB group, and/or our alliance chat on the forums.

If you are looking to be in a top 50 alliance with fun people, and can follow the request above, we would love to have you join us. PM me, or just join in game and we will review, if you are interested. Thanks!

Ti7aN

Hi - I requested to join in-game. I consistently get over 600 in PvP and am active in all events. I got a full 2* roster and should soon transition to 3* once I get a few more covers. Let me know. Thanks!
  • Ti7aN wrote:
    > by Ti7aN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 pm
    >
    > Good Day!
    >
    > Ampersand is a Top 50 alliance looking to fill a spot for someone who left the game
    > for real life issues. We are currently ranked 30th in Unholy Outlaw, and 41st in
    > Season 4, even with just 19 players. We are more focused on PVP and leave PVE up
    > to the group to decide if we want to spend the time. We're a fun group, and we understand
    > that life happens, and we can usually absorb lower performance if a reason is communicated
    > to us and it's not a regular occurrence. We only ask 2 things.
    >
    > 1. Contribute at least 5-600 points per PVP event
    > 2. Communicate actively in game chat, our FB group, and/or our alliance chat on the
    > forums.
    >
    > If you are looking to be in a top 50 alliance with fun people, and can follow the
    > request above, we would love to have you join us. PM me, or just join in game and
    > we will review, if you are interested. Thanks!
    >
    > Ti7aN

Hi - I requested to join in-game. Let me know. Thanks
  • Finally created my own alliance

Looking for 4 memeber

I personally always place top 100 in all
    Pvp
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Group "Iso Illuminati" looking for a PVP heavy player. Expectations are 600+ per PVP and we are a top 100 group. Please reply back if you are interested.

NYARK - we are creating an opening. Please attempt to join sometime today.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Army of SPARTA top 5 team looking for 1!

800-1100 per pvp and only certain pve will be required.

Message me here or on LINE ASAP (Jonny1punch) so I can make sure you get in before pvps end!

We are 3rd in unholy outlaw pvp with only 19/20 people that's how dedicated we are!
  • Join Avg. Joes for a new but good alliance. Only accepting players who play frequently. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster and a decent start on your 3* characters.
  • Dauthi wrote:
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster and a decent start on your 3* characters.

Tried sending you a message but it won't let me :/
    So dropped you a message on your signature link (y)
  • One free slot. We want to stay top 100, and this means the 600 points per event rule is NOT negotiable. Don't bother applying if you can't score at least 600. Thanks!

Our ideal teammate should:
    - score 600+ each PVP event
    - communicate (we understand life is NOT about MPQ icon_e_smile.gif but you must let us know when you can't play)
    - be well on his way in the 2*-3* transition (better rosters are preferred - if only for the simple reason that's easier for a 2 x 130 lvl team to reach 600-700 points regularly than it is for a 2 x 94 lvl team)

For Season 4, our goals are:
    - stay top 100 in all PVP events we decide to
    - play PVE only to grind ISO / to get relevant covers, again, only if we all decide it's worth it

We were top 100 in all three seasons and usually stay top 100 in most events, so join us if you need some covers - you'll get them icon_e_smile.gif

Recent PVP results: Starfall - #89, Fly-Fight-Win - #66, Cage Match - #43, Lord of Thunder - #97, Unholy Outlaw - #76

Please PM me and tell me your Season 4 score, current PVP event's score, in-game ID/ current alliance and your usual PVP team. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Position has been filled!

Hello everyone!

We are an active top 100 (mostly top 50) in both PVP and PVE.

We have one slot open!

If you score over 800 regularly in PVP and place top 100 in PVE let me know if you're interested in joining us.

Thanks,
    Alliance The Best
    -Kthunder
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    edited August 2014
    Options
    thanks all you rock
  • Hey everyone posting for an alliance called Pypers pit. they are a 14/14 alliance but have many members that are not very active and looking too change things up. I have my alternate account immortalminion in this alliance and they went from 1000+ yesterday and will break top 500 soon. if youre looking for a fun easy going alliance too make some rewards please PM me! im hoping too have them a top 200 team soon
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The Quickening is now recruiting

ONE SPOT LEFT

We are a top 50 alliance with only 18 players. Our S4 rank is only 39th but we will pick that up with new players. We only have one major rule: communication. We know life outside MPQ exists. If you can't play an event you let the team know and the rest of us work a little harder. Really, it's that easy. We don't stress.

Player Profile:

*plays daily
    *scores 600+ in all PVP events (last event team avg was 912)
    *communicates with the team regularly
    *has a team attitude

I don't look for the roster player- it's all in the numbers. I prefer a player that communicates and plays consistently to a player with 5000 characters fully levelled that doesn't talk to us.

MUST have or be willing to create a LINE ID

I'm looking for 2 solid players who will contribute. We win covers-we win events-we have fun doing it.

My LINE ID is MercyEhm - message me if you're interested in playing with a winning team.

Thank you
  • Immortal7 wrote:
    Hey everyone posting for an alliance called Pypers pit. they are a 14/14 alliance but have many members that are not very active and looking too change things up. I have my alternate account immortalminion in this alliance and they went from 1000+ yesterday and will break top 500 soon. if youre looking for a fun easy going alliance too make some rewards please PM me! im hoping too have them a top 200 team soon

Hey Immortal, I can't send a PM but I would be interested in joining. I play fairly regularly and have a roster of mid to high level 2 and 3 stars. Between work and personal life I can't always put in as much time as I like but I still usually place at least top 200 or so. Send me a message or reply if you're still looking for a new member
  • Introducing the brand new alliance, Lazy Skynet!

We are the sister alliance of SKYNET (a top 25 alliance). As our name suggests, we aren't as concerned with grinding out every event.
    We're just looking for active players who want a fun group to play with. And if you feel like pushing yourself, you can earn a spot in SKYNET.

We have 12 roster slots, but we'll be growing to 20 soon. If you want to get in on the ground floor, just check us out in game and 'join'.
    Feel free to PM me with any questions.
  • Jrock76
    Jrock76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2014
    Options
    All good - thanks.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Do you like playing this game?
    Is getting an alliance ranking in the Top 1000 fine?
    Do you want to play without anyone dictating minimums?
    Do you only want to play in the events that interest you?
    Do you love low pressure situations?
    Do you want to take a day or week off without reporting to a strict commander?
    Do you like pina coladas?

If you answered yes to most of those questions, "The Fridge" is the place for you! We are a collection of burnouts and newbies. There's one spot free and it's first come, first serve.

Thick as Thieves - Highest player has 33k, lowest has 0
    Category 5 - Highest player has 540, lowest has 0
This discussion has been closed.