Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Hey guys immortal7 commander of immortal rage here. were currently 19/20 and looking for a strong active member. were currently 4th in PVE, 4th in Thor PVP, and 5th in season mode. Looking for someone who can play PVP and hit for 1000+ consecutively and also have a high points total in deadpool PVE too contribute too my alliance. PM me if interested thanks.
  • I'd message one of you but I guess it wont let me because im new on the forum.

But I play a lot and have 20k+ in deadpool, rank 2 in a current versus, with 27 heroes in my roster. send me a pm if you have a spot for me.
  • Hey, ALPA-TEAM is looking for some high scorers in the Deadpool PVE event. We are planning on getting the Deadpool alliance cover and need to fill a spot or two to secure it.

If you have overall 20k+ for the current PVE, pm me with your in-game username. Even if you are 15k and are planning on playing more, you will be considered. Then apply in game and you will be pending. Make sure to search private.

Also, this isn't our priority because looks like we got the PVP cover in the bag already with 5 players going to jump in later but it would be a plus if you have some points so please send me that score as well.
  • Free agent seeking hire:
    --> Seasoned veteran of the game.
    --> 750 in PVP events.
    --> Generally finish top 10 in PVE events.
    --> Merciless when facing the enemy & fearlessly loyal to the team.
    --> Consistent, clear communication.
    --> Seeking an alliance of like-minded adults.

PM me.

Cheers,
    Ego Ideal
  • Looking for 1-3 people to join PhoenixProject before Deadpool ends tonight! We are currently at 349,607 as an alliance and have 3 members that are dropping out due to life circumstances. With the right 3 people, we could be close to top 100.

Who are we?
    Being social is a plus (we have a FB group and chat in game too). Bonus points if you can quote ABBA (but no harm if you can't - one of our top players loves them). Several of us frequently hit the top 10 in most PVP matches (some top 5). Yeah, we have a bit of an addiction, but we also value having a life outside the game.

What do we want?
    We care mainly about PVP - we'd prefer you already have over 6,000 points for this season. Oh yes, we also want people that have a life (or at least are understanding of those of us who do) outside of the game (but, if you are going on vacation, let us know so we don't think you've quit).

Want to join?
    If you qualify, send a request to "PhoenixProject" - we are private so include that in your search.
  • Kittychase wrote:
    Hi all,

5DeadlyOmens is recruiting!

We are a sister alliance of the 5 Deadly Venoms, and are a top 25 PvP alliance which occasionally reaches top 10. In the last 2 pvps we have been down 2 players due to inactivity and are still able to score in the top 100. icon_twisted.gif

If you have a decent roster (preferably maxed 3*, but transitioning rosters will be considered too), are able to make a minimum of 700 points per PvP, and can contribute significantly to PvE scores to keep us in the top 100, we want you! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Interested and wish to apply? Send me a PM with a screen shot of your score in the current FLY-FIGHT-WIN PvP as well as the first 2 pages of your roster.

Cheers!

Kittychase
    Commander of 5DeadlyOmens

Once again looking for a new member to replace a member wanting to step down. If you can meet the above requirements, drop me a pm. Screenshots of roster & Lord of Lightning scores will be helpful. We are looking to fill the position after the current LT pvp and deadpool pve have ended.

Thanks!
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Position filled, thanks for your interest!

Dormammu U is looking for a temporary fill for Deadpool tonight. We have a member with a broken phone that has been unable to play all weekend, leaving us right at the 100 mark for Deadpool covers. As a bonus, we will still easily finish top 100 in Lord of Thunder, which will get you an extra Hood cover with some ISO and HP thrown in. We would like someone that has around 25K-30K in Deadpool, and we are not concerned at all about your PVP score, we have that covered. You can remain in the alliance until our member gets his phone fixed and game restored to enjoy whatever other rewards happen, but we intend to bring our member back once his situation is fixed. PM me if you are interested!
  • ActiveEventPpl is looking to fill a spot. Join up before the end of Deadpool vs. MPQ!

We currently have one, possibly two open spots.. PM me if interested, elfritobandito9 (in game Theralif1) Great group, friendly people. Competitive but we understand real life. A few good people will get us in the top 100. We focus on PVE.

Rules:

1. You cannot be inactive in any alliance event for more than 2 days (if you will be unable to play and you let us know, as long as it's a reasonable amount of time it's okay. Just let us know!)
    2. You must post scores for every Alliance event.
    3. Due to the matchmaking we have made pvp optional. While it is highly recommended that you get 300 at least for your token, it is not required until matchmaking is fixed.
    4. Scores for Story/PVE events must be 1/3rd of the highest progression reward or higher.

We want people to have fun and not kill themselves on the game, but at the same time, we want to win some good stuff! So let's all put a good effort and try to get into those top spots!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Edit: position not open until the end of Unholy Outlaw!
    [Just] is a top 100 alliance which has an open slot that YOU can fill out!
    We're friendly, chatty, have a FB page and are willing to share all kinds of tips and strats to newer players. We rarely have trouble coming top 100 in PvP but PvE is unfortunately a bit more problematic thanks to it often being a grindfest, so an active PvE player would be very welcome. Season scores should also be decent, nothing too crazy but we appreciate activity and I, as the leader, ask to put in at least 300 points if you are playing in an event at all.
    So, reasonable communication, at least a few maxed 2*s, willingness to put in teamwork (if you're newer, you need most covers, thus a good alliance will help you as much as you will be helping the alliance), and we're good!
    PM me or apply in-game as soon as the game goes back online. I'm also on Facebook and have a LINE ID (locked.from.inside). The alliance is private.
  • Daily player
    Top 25 in season 3 and 4
    Top 25 in thor, patch and blackpanther event in season 5
    Deadpool score 11000
    Need an allaince with top and daily players
  • AW Reloaded are looking to replace one of our longest serving members who just feels like he has burnt out on MPQ. We are a top 100 alliance and strive to keep a minimum of 600 for PvP events, if you would like to join us let me know via PM or post on our forum topic: AW Reloaded Recruiting/Chat.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Filled! Thanks to those who showed interests!

Ars 199999 is still looking to fill a spot. We still managed to come in Top 100 in Lord of Thunder PvP despite being only 19/20.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh.

Please PM me if you are interested.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Spot has been filled!
  • Join Mighty Mjolnir !!!

We are currently 18/20 and looking for reliable consistent members!
    We finished rank 41 in deadpool pve with 19 members icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Snagged all 3 Nick Fury from Seasons 1, 2 and 3!
    Active alliance chat!
    Please pm a screenshot of your first 2 pages in your roster!
    We expect any members attempting to join to score 700+ per PVP and active enough to secure top 100 for pve :3

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    For Asgard!
    Hail Odin!
    -xBahamutx
    Commander
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Hood 7 is looking for a member.
    We currently are at 45 place (19/20 members) in season 4 and finished 32th in Deadpool pve.

We look for three basic things.
    1. Season score till now above 5000.
    2. Participation in every pvp with around 600-700 points.
    3. Participation in pves, especially in those that provide new characters.

Feel free to apply, our status is private.

Edit: 20th member found, thank you all.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster and a decent start on your 3* characters.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    SKYNET is currently recruiting.

We strive to be a top 25 alliance PvP wise. Our lowest ranking ever in a season has been 34th and we plan to keep it that way. We are currently tanked 28th with some weak players we are looking to replace. In PvE, we rank very well, finishing deadpool in 10th. Before that we ranked 16th in Heroic: Oscorp.

We ask for a minimum of 700 points for PvP and top 50 showing in PvE. We are a chatty bunch, so it helps that you are too; but it is not mandatory.

These are the ranks we've finished in the season's PvPs so far:
    Fresh Cut – 26th
    First Avenger – 21st
    Predator and Prey – 15th
    Starfall – 14th
    Fly-Fight-Win – 29th (19/20)
    Cage Match – 44th
    Lord of Thunder – 38th (18/20)
    Unholy Outlaw - 25th

As you can see people have started to slack off, so we need to bring in fresh faces.

PM if you're interested!
  • Avengers-UK looking for a 20th man (or woman) to replace a member who's decided to step back from competitive play. We are a top 100 alliance who secured Nick Fury each season and play both PVP and PVE. We ask all members to put in at least 600 points per pvp event to help ensure top 100 finishes (although more points are obviously better icon_e_smile.gif ) and to participate in the PVE events.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers

Alu
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hi all you free agents,

The Arch Angels are looking for their 20th member. We usually finish in the 75-125 range so we can definitely help you get that extra alliance cover. PM me with your Season 4 score, current PvP score, and other relevant stats (roster, usual finishes, etc.).

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Edit: alliance is currently full. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • O.l.y.m.p.u.s . Is looking for someone to fill in its 20th spot. We're a strong alliance looking to make top 100 in season 4. At our peak we were top 40 but a few players left recently so we need to rebuild.

One thing that stands out about our alliance is our use of our own unique forum which we use to vote on priorities, organize Facebook support, arrange leave of absences, and track statistical data. Trust me, if you're looking for a team that's well-organized, then you're looking for us. We require 600 in PVP and participation in PVE as well as a general pleasant demeanor.

PM me with a request and we'll go from there.
This discussion has been closed.